GUILTY CA - Eliza Delacruz, 3 wks, Long Beach, 4 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She neve thought the boyfriend will ask for a paternity test?

I don't think this is a woman playing with a full deck. Her business website tells us that much.

True. The point was I was saying they didnt break in just to kill the baby. They wanted a living child.

I still don't understand why the baby was killed. If she wanted to pass the baby off as her own child, why was the baby killed?

I believe someone mentioned way up thread and i agree that that baby may have accidentally died with them fleeing and trying to conceal her.

I believe someone mentioned way up thread and i agree that that baby may have accidentally died with them fleeing and trying to conceal her.
That was when someone thought they were departing by bus. Well, they clearly had a car.

He is married. Highly unlikely he would be asking for paternity tests, since that would tip off his wife. It sounds like a very bizarre relationship anyway. He is married and living with his family. She told him she was pregnant with twins, and she isn't actually pregnant, so obviously he hasn't gone to any doctors appointments with her. Then she left the country to deliver these twins (he obviously isn't present at birth, as there were no birth), and when she returned, apparently he hasn't been able to see the supposed twins for some time (as she didn't have any twins to show him for months). Was this guy well off and was he giving her money to raise these supposed children, without actually trying to hard to even see if they existed?

Not only that, she has a 29 year old daughter? She's too old to be having any more kids at 47. What????

That was when someone thought they were departing by bus. Well, they clearly had a car.

I understand that but my thinking is these murdering whackjobs who stole a baby and attempted to kill her parents would not take care to strap her into the baby seat I don't want to get to gruesome.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Ms D'Milian, on getting a closer look at Eliza after the kidnapping, decided she wasn't quite right for her purposes, and so killed her or had her killed.

Not only that, she has a 29 year old daughter? She's too old to be having any more kids at 47. What????

Not necessarily. It's older than most would choose to get pregnant, but many can still conceive at 47.

Maybe she realized the child was too young to pass as one of the imaginary twins.

Or, my bet is, they mishandled this precious little child and killed her. Either they smothered her, dropped her, or maybe she cried and they didn't want anyone to hear.

This is just sick!

Child was about the right age. She claimed she gave birth in December. Eliza was 3 weeks when kidnapped on January 3rd.

Not necessarily. It's older than most would choose to get pregnant, but many can still conceive at 47.

I would guess she didn't tell the boyfriend how old she actually was. From her photos, she could pass for a younger woman.

She wasn't actually pregnant. She only claimed to her boyfriend she was. I doubt he even knows how old she actually is.
If she lied about having twins, I very much doubt she would be honest about anything else.

Bet she was going to blackmail this married boyfriend or get money out of him. Money has to be part of the motive, IMO. Why would the others help her unless they expected something out of it?

What was she going to do with these two stolen, mismatched twin babies after she showed them to her boyfriend? Raise them? I think not. Did they just throw away Eliza in a dumpster because she wasn't a good enough match?

Look at her business website with her on a huge billboard and all the claims of how she is so wonderful helping people. Narcissistic psychopath I'd say, totally selfish, but reckless and stupid.

:cow:

Long Beach Police: Baby Eliza De La Cruz’s death part of suspects’ pregnancy scam
http://www.presstelegram.com/genera...a-cruzs-death-part-of-suspects-pregnancy-scam

"All suspects are expected to be arraigned Friday in Long Beach Superior Court."

"D’Milian told her boyfriend last year that she was pregnant with his twins even though she wasn’t pregnant, Long Beach Police Chief Robert Luna said during a news conference Wednesday. D’Milian’s boyfriend is married and has children, Luna said. The family resides in California but no other details about the boyfriend were made available."

“She told him that she gave birth to his children in December of 2014 while out of the country,” he said. “Based on our investigation, D’Milian never gave birth to any children last year and, in order to continue with this deception, she needed to produce two children who matched the ages of her fabricated twins.”

I bet she either wanted money out of the boyfriend, or she wanted this boyfriend to leave his wife for her.
But I still can't understand why Eliza was killed. Eliza seems like a good enough match (dark complexion, Hispanic) and about the right age. Eliza was born in December. This woman claimed her imaginary twins were born in December.
How quickly was Eliza's photo on the news? Maybe the perp thought she couldn't pass Eliza as her own because photo was on the news and boyfriend could have recognized that the baby was kidnapped?

I guess this means Eliza's parents are off the hook. They sure took a beating, both in the media and in here, back when this thing first started.

They couldn't give the cops any information because they had no idea who these #$@#$% people were.

I see that baby's photo was already on the internet January 3rd. She could have seen the photo , freaked out the boyfriend was going to recognize the infant, and decided to kill the infant.

I see that baby's photo was already on the internet January 3rd. She could have seen the photo , freaked out the boyfriend was going to recognize the infant, and decided to kill the infant.

Eliza's death is being called a homicide. Could be like you said. If so, it would've been so much wiser to leave the baby alive in a place she would be found. Even though they shot three people and beat one woman with a baseball bat, it's Baby Eliza's death that carries the harshest of penalties.

Of course, if they were wise or had human feelings they wouldn't have tried the same stunt a month later. No remorse, killing Eliza didn't make them hesitate to try to kidnap another baby the next month!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf
Back