GUILTY CA - Eliza Delacruz, 3 wks, Long Beach, 4 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some details:

Eliza Delacruz was discovered inside a trash bag at an Imperial Beach shopping center at about 1:25 p.m. Sunday. The child was found about 120 miles away from her Long Beach home, where police found her parents and father's brother shot at 5:50 p.m. Saturday. The suspect not been identified except that he is male. He may have known the family, police said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ing-3-adults-shot-home-cops-article-1.2065299

BBM

This article has a "little" more about the suspects appearance. I wonder if the family did know him but are to afraid to speak up? I only say this because of other reports that it was not random and the family may have known him. Please catch him ASAP! :copcar:

Police do not believe the shooting was a random act.

Meanwhile, the hunt continued for the gunman, who was described only as Hispanic or black with dark skin.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/27757738/infant-dies-near-imperial-beach-shopping-center

It never crossed my mind that the father would be keeping quiet through fear of reprisals - what a horrible situation to be in! LE seem to think that this wasn't a random attack, that the family were targeted. I wonder if they have any idea WHAT could possibly be the motive behind this individual's actions. It must be something pretty serious, it is bad enough to go into a home and shoot three adults but to take (and seemingly) kill an innocent child is just unbelievable.

Just heard the news. :( rest lil precious one.

So angry at the person who could do such a thing. May he rot in prison and then go on to hell.

My baby girl being murdered would wipe away any fear I had.
I would want to scream from the rooftops.
My own life would cease to exist.

What if this was a for hire thing? Like dad not ready for the financial responsibility? I find it telling that nobody was fatally shot.

No one was fatally shot in a close range shooting in a house.
3 people. Dad shot in leg. Already released.
No forced entry.
No reports of fighting? Screams?
Things that make me go hmmmmmmm.

I was thinking last night, same comment I made in the Ohio State football player's death, imagine if the body was not found...it would have made its way to the landfill and nobody would ever know what happened...Eliza's family would always hold out hope that she was alive somewhere, always wondering where she was. :(

Ragamuffin, this has been my thought since she went missing. I work with a lot of undocumented immigrants and the horror stories I hear about coyotes would give you nightmares at night. Even if paid, they have been known to go back to former clients if they are doing well and threaten and intimidate in order to get more money. The father not speaking only makes me believe this more. We don't know if there are other children in the house he might be afraid of something happening to. It would also explain that they know the guy, but not anything that could identify him.

My daughter's 2nd birthday is today and to hear about Eliza hurts my heart so much. I gave my daughter extra snuggles at nap time.

This may sound far fetched but could either parent work in social services, involved in other children being removed from their parents?

Ragamuffin, this has been my thought since she went missing. I work with a lot of undocumented immigrants and the horror stories I hear about coyotes would give you nightmares at night. Even if paid, they have been known to go back to former clients if they are doing well and threaten and intimidate in order to get more money. The father not speaking only makes me believe this more. We don't know if there are other children in the house he might be afraid of something happening to. It would also explain that they know the guy, but not anything that could identify him.

My daughter's 2nd birthday is today and to hear about Eliza hurts my heart so much. I gave my daughter extra snuggles at nap time.

Sorry to be dumb, but what exactly are you guys talking about when you say "coyotes?"

Happy Birthday to your sweetie!

Coyotes are the transporters that are paid to smuggle people from Mexico to the U.S.

I say transporters as I don't consider them worthy of the term "people."
The conditions are horrible, the $ paid can be astronomical.
Anything for a buck.

I'm horrified she was found this way and can only hope for DNA on the bags....anyone suspect those in the home that talked away from this alive?

I believe an estimated time of death for little Eliza would be helpful to quiet those nagging questions I've got rumbling through my mind.

Has anyone read an updated condition for the mom and uncle?

A woman said she found the remains in a trash bin behind a restaurant in the shopping center, according to one report.
http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/Infant-found-dead-in-Imperial-Beach-287467231.html

A man going through the trash in the dumpster found the newborn's body in a plastic bag surrounded by garbage. The mall is in Imperial Beach and close to the Mexican border
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015...dead-in-dumpster/6961420481714/#ixzz3Nygi3Nki

___

The father of Eliza was described by a friend as a veterinarian.
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015...ld-girl-found-dead-in-dumpster/6961420481714/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back