Found Deceased CA - Elizabeth Ernstein, 14, Redlands, 18 March 1968

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so glad that things have progressed in terms of DNA, locating people,, etc, since Elizabeth went missing. Such a shame that she was found a year later, but her family suffered all those years just not knowing where she was. Whoever harmed Elizabeth, I hope they are found!!!

Post #51 above gave me a chill down my spine when I read it. So close to home and seen by a neighbor who would hopefully be a decent eyewitness as he saw her on a regular basis. I just wonder if Elizabeth was not pursued and kidnapped right off the road in a few moments that no one was looking. Thank God you got away calirose.

I can't add anything to this case, I'm just glad that LE kept at this and finally gave Elizabeth back to her family. I'm also extremely sorry that they found her body years ago but it took this long for her to be identified. Cheers to you, Jeff, for staying on top of the case!

Also, only a short time (maybe a week) before she disappeared, Elizabeth called my family and told them that she needed to meet me and tell me something very important. She wanted to meet me in front of Redlands Community Hospital, but I went there and waited for Elizabeth for over an hour, and she never showed up.

{Next Post}
Elizabeth was last seen about the time I left on a hitch-hiking trip to New York. I left sometime around the the first week of March 1968, and I notice that she disappeared March 18. As I said, I didn't know until the early summer of 1969 that she had disappeared

Am I reading too much into this or??
As I am reading it he was suppose to meet up with her a week before she went missing? but was out hitch hiking ? Maybe I'm tired lol

Old post but I don't understand this either. This fellow was to meet her at the hospital about something 'IMPORTANT' a week before she went missing...she doesn't show...he doesn't call her to find out why she didn't show and takes off hitch hiking right away?? He was her boyfriend at the time...so just hits the road without letting her know? He doesn't know she was missing until over a year later....you would think his family would have informed him. A great memory as well...not sure that I could remember a conversation during a car ride last week never mind one forty some odd years ago. Very odd.

Apologies if this has offended anyone...I just cannot make sense of this. I am not tired!

ETA: Forgot to add. Did not know of Elizabeth being missing with all those flyers and newspapers right across the country. :thinking:

Old post but I don't understand this either. This fellow was to meet her at the hospital about something 'IMPORTANT' a week before she went missing...she doesn't show...he doesn't call her to find out why she didn't show and takes off hitch hiking right away?? He was her boyfriend at the time...so just hits the road without letting her know? He doesn't know she was missing until over a year later....you would think his family would have informed him. A great memory as well...not sure that I could remember a conversation during a car ride last week never mind one forty some odd years ago. Very odd.

Apologies if this has offended anyone...I just cannot make sense of this. I am not tired!

ETA: Forgot to add. Did not know of Elizabeth being missing with all those flyers and newspapers right across the country. :thinking:

Right you are. He knows. You know. Elizabeth knows.

Bump.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793