GUILTY CA - Elizabeth Sullivan, 31, San Diego, 13 Oct 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was the case a few years ago with the young wife and mother of a baby who up and left with a man she had met at the 7/11. Did not take the baby, did not leave a note, in fact she left her car in a park with the driver's door hanging open, as if she had been pulled out. Her name was Tara T-something...can't recall her last name. Eventually she and the boyfriend were tracked to Florida, found in a beachside motel.

I am always reminded of her case (not the only one surely) when people say a mother would never leave her children...they do, via suicides or running away. Not saying this is such a case, but it can't be ruled out. Jmo
I wonder if that was the " hard choice" her father said she was making but never revealed publicly.

Checked the media and facebook site. Nothing. Her father is from our area and I read where he has been out there and involved. I can't believe the media is almost silent on this one!

I am a military wife in San Diego and have a few personal friends who actually know Elizabeth Sullivan. By all accounts she lived her life for her children and is a sweet, level-headed woman. Not the type to so much as go to the store without her babies let alone willingly walk away from them for the extended amount of time that she has been missing. This case has troubled me for a variety of reasons. Local media never gave this case the exposure that it deserves. There are a lot of questions, specifically regarding her relationship with her husband. The "confirmed sighting" near Lindburgh (how was it confirmed?).

Those that know her and were friends with Elizabeth have been baffled by this entire disappearance. Nothing has made sense and there has never been credible information of the days leading up to her disappearance made public. It's a true mystery and a very sad and confusing one at that.

Really wish this case had more media exposure. Too many missing mothers whose cases are growing cold.

Sending thoughts and prayers out to Elizabeth's family and friends. Hoping to hear a positive outcome.

Nothing at all!

I looked at the fb page, the last posting is from Jan. Commenters are upset the page isn't active and someone mentioned the husband having a new gf within weeks of her disappearance.

I wonder why the family isn't actively looking for her or at least why they aren't on social media anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still nothing. I searched on Google and the last article I found was dated 15 January. That's 6 months ago. The media seems to be doing a poor job of covering this case.

I'm curious about the definition of 'confirmed sighting'. Would that mean two or more people saw her and talked with her?

I'm shocked that months after she went missing they stopped updating her missing page! She's been missing for almost a year now.

Either they know something bad has happened or suspect she is somewhere safe? What other reasons would they have to not keep her name and face in the public eye?

:bump:

I haven't forgotten this young mother of two precious little girls, Elizabeth Sullivan, missing since October 13, 2014. It has not been on the local news in a long time.

Where is Elizabeth?

Latest facebook post from family is Oct. 22nd.
https://www.facebook.com/FindElizabethSullivan

Thanks for the update.

This People article is from last year, a month after she was missing. A lot of people seemed to have known Elizabeth from reading the comments. So, I can't imagine how this case has gone cold and silent.

'I'm at the End of My Rope,' Says Husband of Missing Mom Elizabeth Sullivan 11/12/2014 AT 03:05 PM EST
http://www.people.com/article/missing-navy-wife-mom-husband-speaks-elizabeth-sullivan

Odd, I started reading this thread yesterday, and didn't realize until later that this case is over a year old.

Looks like foul play to me, IMO, mainly because of her two little ones. Sure, she could have left and started another life somewhere else. But IMO not likely.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back