GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Buy a bullet, and rent a gun - problem solved. I'm not normally one to believe "an eye for an eye" but even I can make an exception. :gaah::please::maddening::mad::bang::pullhair::stormingmad::overreaction::badmood:

Vigil

''As Tawni Wallis turned from one hug and the next, collapsing into shoulder after shoulder of friends, relatives and strangers, she kept dabbing her eyes.

There was no structure to the vigil, no arranged speeches.

At one point, one of the event organizers invited attendees to say a prayer, at which point a woman stepped forward and recited the Lord’s Prayer. The crowd of 200 joined her in reciting it.

A man began singing “Jesus Loves You” and, again, the attendees sang with him.

Attendees placed candles and flowers at the base of the tree.

“It’s a terrible, terrible thing,” said retired preschool teacher Lynn Miller.

Homicide investigators are asking anyone with information about the child’s disappearance or death to contact the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department’s Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.''

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/132280/

I hate to say this, but it wouldn't surprise me if she suffocated during the "oral" part of the assault. It disgusts me to type this and my heart breaks for the little one.

not what i was hoping to hear, is bad enough that this little one was murdered by her "father" but to add sexual assault to the case...WTF?
and the question remains: WHY? only three weeks old...
the poor mother, i am sorry for ellorah and any young victim of this kind of crime
cannot even write go in peace because i cannot understand why this little one had to suffer like this and i want to know, baby, are you at peace, is the fear over?
sorry baby girl, sorry you had to die like this

4 pages back (yesterday before I came down with a terrible cold) I was not happy with buy okay thinking he was napping and smothered her accidentally...which led to panic and his lack of judgment. Unfortunately, my FB newsfeed delivered news that shows what we all were hoping was NOT the case. SA on a completely helpless 19 day old. WTH is wrong with people today?!?! Of course we know its drugs but dang, I'm just unable to comprehend this. I can't begin to imagine what mom is enduring now, what scars she'll carry for the rest of her life. I pray she finds comfort and isn't guilt ridden but I can't think she'll ever fully recover. Bless her, I just wish there was something that could be done to help her. I hope this makes sense, I can't seem to put my thoughts into words. Rest peacefully Ellorah, he can't hurt you again.

My husband got angry with me when I updated him on the ugly turn of events in this case. He was visibly upset and said STOP-- and did not want to hear anymore. Then he ranted a bit about ' why do I even read these stupid cases anyway...' and left in a huff. I feel badly because I know how much this case hurt my soul and I am way more jaded and cynical than my husband is.

He had just spent the morning helping our son paint the nursery, for our first grand baby, a girl, due this spring. So this horrible ugly revelation was too much for him after painting a rocking chair white to match the little dresser and table. I should have thought before I shared this horrible information. But we had been talking about this 'missing baby' case because it is in the neighboring county. I so wish that a childless couple had stolen her. :sigh: [ That is what my husband thought had happened. I pointed out the weirdness of them going to the station to report, but he thought that was fine...]

I learned my lesson on this sort of thing a matter of days ago. I've been reading When Rabbit Howls by Truddi Chase, which is very interesting but also has a very dark and horrifying subject matter along similar lines to this case (whoever on this forum posted about it many months ago - thanks for the recommendation). When my boyfriend asked what I was reading I gave him a brief overview (which I won't post, but descriptions can be easily found online) and was met with a look of horror and "what on earth possessed you to read something so disgusting?"

Last night, instead of updating him on this, I quietly logged off and went to lie in bed and stare at the ceiling. :(

“I just hugged the mother because that’s all I could give her,” Silberman said.

Wiping tears from her eyes, she said: “I cannot begin to understand what this woman is going through.

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/132280/

Bless all those people who went out to offer all they could to this mother. All we here can do is offer prayers. That is our hug for mom. I for one will continue to hug her a long time to come.

Having absolutely no personal knowledge or dealings with any type of illegal drugs, I have a question. Would his wife have been able to tell he was in the "tweaking" stage when she left for work?

If so, why did she leave baby with him? If the grandmother was there too, maybe the arrangement was grandmother was to be on alert? My feeling is he would never have agreed for grandmother to watch baby as it was his baby. And who would ever dream such a freakish event could happen?

Whose mother was living with them?

Having absolutely no personal knowledge or dealings with any type of illegal drugs, I have a question. Would his wife have been able to tell he was in the "tweaking" stage when she left for work?

If so, why did she leave baby with him? If the grandmother was there too, maybe the arrangement was grandmother was to be on alert? My feeling is he would never have agreed for grandmother to watch baby as it was his baby. And who would ever dream such a freakish event could happen?

Having limited interaction with illegal drugs (not me, significant others) I would say maybe, maybe not. I once had a long term boyfriend confess to me a LOT of drug use. I knew he was acting weird sometimes but it wasn't so off the charts that I thought it was drugs. I blamed him being sick, lack of sleep, life stresses... it was quite a bit later that he told me about the drugs. (and related to this case, in spite of all of that he would be completely disgusted by someone harming a baby like this)

I imagine unless the "tweaking" stage was really bad, like so bad he couldn't even hide it, she might not have known. I also think she probably thought the grandmother being there was enough extra security for Ellorah, even if he was acting a bit off. JMO and all.

Perhaps. I am still wrapping my head around the turn this case has taken. Maybe it has made me overly cynical. Back to lurk mode. Thanks to all who are voicing my discombobulated thoughts right now. I am so thankful for everyone.

I'm right there with you tlcya. I read about this late last night and am just sick. I have no words, am just horrified and feeling incredible sadness.
God bless you all and praying for the world... All parents, teens, caregivers of any age to treat those weaker than themselves with respect. The golden rule. Learn it. Live it. It ain't all that hard :(((.

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crystalmeth/the-stages-of-the-meth-experience.html

4) Tweaking—A methamphetamine abuser is most dangerous when experiencing a phase of the addiction called “tweaking”—a condition reached at the end of a drug binge when methamphetamine no longer provides a rush or a high. Unable to relieve the horrible feelings of emptiness and craving, an abuser loses his sense of identity. Intense itching is common and a user can become convinced that bugs are crawling under his skin. Unable to sleep for days at a time, the abuser is often in a completely psychotic state and he exists in his own world, seeing and hearing things that no one else can perceive. His hallucinations are so vivid that they seem real and, disconnected from reality, he can become hostile and dangerous to himself and others. The potential for self-mutilation is high.

Feels like we are re-living Isabella Grogan-Canella's case.

I'm right there with you tlcya. I read about this late last night and am just sick. I have no words, am just horrified and feeling incredible sadness.
God bless you all and praying for the world... All parents, teens, caregivers of any age to treat those weaker than themselves with respect. The golden rule. Learn it. Live it. It ain't all that hard :(((.

I am usually a very recently involved WS poster ..but after reading the findings on what he did to her..I am physically sick. I have No Words to describe.

Is this sick doing meth & bath salts?

I know we aren't supposed to wish harm on people but this maggot? I hope he is subjected to violence and pain every day for the rest of his worthless life.

I am so very sorry Ellorah. May your beautiful light shine forever in heaven.

He's setting up some kind of insanity plea I think. Saying he was high on drugs in a temporary state of insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's setting up some kind of insanity plea I think. Saying he was high on drugs in a temporary state of insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Hence his "I think the baby's body is here."

But I will call BS. She has a diaper on. She had a beanie on. He hid her and created a story about what happened. The phone was disconnected. He walked to the station instead of calling.

Well, if this is correct:

The baby’s grandmother told KCAL9’s Kristine Lazar Warner allegedly admitted to her that he used methamphetamines the night before Ellorah died.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015...used-in-infant-death-to-be-arraigned-tuesday/

Then the answer is most likely yes. In fact, if he used meth the night before, he was most likely still awake when Ellorah's mama left for work. Depending on several factors (how much he used, how long he's been using) he was however, likely not IN the tweaking phase (coming down) yet - that would have come later (but it varies, depending on several things).

That being said, there are TONS of people who use, stay up all night partying and get their kids off to school & go to sleep or care for their kids the following day then crash when the kids go to bed the next night. It's just what they do. In this case, I will guess that mama had no reason at all to think he'd do anything to that baby, plus, grandma was there so if he did fall asleep (which I will assume that's what she figured he'd do) grandma would be able to look after her until mama got home. I know it sounds like I'm making excuses for things but I'm really not. Just trying to explain the way daily life works in a household where there's a meth user.

From the article:

"Warner's mother, Victoria Law-Thomson, says even though her son had a history of drug addiction she does not believe he would have done anything to harm his infant daughter.

"I still believe in you. I just wish you'd reacted different. I think you made some really idiotic choices," Law-Thomson said."

Understatements of the freaking century. I know this family is in a lot of shock right now, but you would think that the grandmother of this sweet child would be more outraged than "son, you done goofed this time". Unbelievable.

I've been lurking this thread for a couple days, and I vomited reading the charges. The implications of what this tiny baby went through in her last moments. It isn't fair and everyone should be outraged for Ellorah. Put this....ugh, censored....in a cell for the rest of his life to rot. Please. Please.

Also, the revenge motive...I wonder if MW was angry about something that his MIL said, or was angry that she called the cops for his drug use. Then, because he was high and just abusive in general (as evidenced by past actions), he took it out on Ellorah.

Maybe he found out the baby was not his? No evidence of that, but just speculating.

But no matter what WHY RAPE HER. WHY??? How does that cross a person's mind?

ETA: In light of the nature of this crime...I apologize for my username. It feels in terrible taste right now with all of these kids dying at the hands of drug abusers. I'm a big South Park fan and never meant any offense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly
Back