GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope she's really sitting down and figuring the math....she possibly conceived her child in April last year and during her pregnancy her dear man ends up in jail twice during that time??....hmmm that had to cause a ripple....

with the felony conviction, doubt anyone would hire him....I really hope she's getting support and at the same time hopefully she's opening up and trusting good people to help her.

The grandmother noticed the breastmilk in the fridge was untouched. And phone line was disconnected so she couldn't call out.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-0125-missing-baby-20150125-story.html

thank you for finding this link:

baby sounded lovely and it is such a horrible tragedy

"Her granddaughter, Allison said, was a gentle child who hardly fussed.

When they brought her home from the hospital, the new grandmother said she was eager to show her first grandchild to the world, but the days were cold and windy. So the baby stayed inside."

''"She was perfect in every way," she said. "I don't even have a photo of her. The ones they took at the hospital haven't arrived yet."

On the couple's Facebook page, a dozen images remain of the girl, swaddled and gently resting in her father or mother's arms.

Allison said her daughter doted on her child.''

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-0125-missing-baby-20150125-story.html

"She said her daughter, who had returned to work as a daycare provider, left for her job early Friday morning. Warner and Ellorah remained in the couple's room.

Allison had a rocky relationship with Warner, who had dated her daughter for about two years. He had been in jail and didn't have a job, she said.

That morning, Allison said, she heard some rustling and unusual noises coming from the couple's bedroom. The baby's crying seemed weak. As the afternoon progressed, she didn't hear her granddaughter anymore. She thought perhaps the child had fallen asleep"

That poor mother and grandmother.

"By 5 p.m., when she noticed the breast milk her daughter left in the refrigerator had not been touched and saw that Warner was acting unusually hyper, she tried to call her daughter. But she said Warner had disconnected the phone line."
http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...125-story.html

"Allison then went to a neighbor's house to call police. But Warner had left and police were unable to locate him."

"She said that two neighbors told her later that they saw Warner leaving the complex carrying a small bundle in his hands."
"When Allison's daughter came home from work, the couple talked and at about 9:30 p.m. went to the sheriff's station to report the child missing.

"He told my daughter someone had taken the baby from the apartment," Allison said.

"She said her daughter, who had returned to work as a daycare provider, left for her job early Friday morning. Warner and Ellorah remained in the couple's room.

Allison had a rocky relationship with Warner, who had dated her daughter for about two years. He had been in jail and didn't have a job, she said.

That morning, Allison said, she heard some rustling and unusual noises coming from the couple's bedroom. The baby's crying seemed weak. As the afternoon progressed, she didn't hear her granddaughter anymore. She thought perhaps the child had fallen asleep"

Just as we speculated. Mom went back to work...just 3 weeks after giving birth. I guess she had to support this a-hole :-(

And OMG. It seems grandma was unknowingly present when he did the deed. Mortifying.

How could the earlier phone call from a concerned grandmother not cause the police to investigate? At the time of her call to the police she must have been in fear for this child.

The police describe the call as unrelated?

seriously WM is fortunate to be behind bars tonight.......there are some who would like to have some alone time with him.....especially his Mother in law I am sure......coward.....

How could the earlier phone call from a concerned grandmother not cause the police to investigate? At the time of her call to the police she must have been in fear for this child.

The police describe the call as unrelated?

The article says that when Gran returned to apt Coward WM had taken off and when LE arrived they couldn't locate him -

bbm: can't prove child wasn't alive at that point and she was supposedly with her dad at that point so she wasn't missing

that poor baby....that poor Mom & Grandma

and that poor excuse for a man...........

People on fb certainly aren't giving Matt a free pass on this one!

That poor grandma. She must have been completely panicked and yet pretty limited in what she could do.
(not to mention poor baby, and Mom... just thinking at this moment of how totally helpless Grandma must have been feeling)

Pictured cuddling his baby two days before 'killing her': Father arrested after newborn girl is found dead in a truck just hours after he told her 'distraught' mother she had been kidnapped

Matthew Warner from Newhall, California, reported his daughter missing

The 30-year-old then led police to an area near where the body was found

A search involving more than 50 personnel had been conducted overnight

Girl's grandmother called the police two hours before she disappeared

Warned posted an image holding the baby on Facebook two days earlier

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-cab-father-charged-murder.html#ixzz3PpsmrH62

Where was Grandma when the mom came home from work? If the father was back at the apartment, why weren't the police notified? Wasn't the mom questioning why Grandma wasn't home and aware of the kidnapping? That'd be one of the first things I'd do is figure out where my mom was. This entire story is so heartbreaking. The fact that Grandma was home when the father killed baby Ellorah is horrific.

Sounds to me like he killed her, either accidentally or on purpose (I don't want to think he did it on purpose) then panicked, took her the few blocks to the Nissan truck, came home and made up the story & tried his best to stick to it. The fact that the mom was back at work 3 weeks after giving birth while baby daddy was at home, jobless, sleeping in, is just the icing on the cake. UGH. My heart goes out to mom & grandma :(

Where was Grandma when the mom came home from work? If the father was back at the apartment, why weren't the police notified? Wasn't the mom questioning why Grandma wasn't home and aware of the kidnapping? That'd be one of the first things I'd do is figure out where my mom was. This entire story is so heartbreaking. The fact that Grandma was home when the father killed baby Ellorah is horrific.

THIS. This is still confusing to me.

In addition, I am wondering about the "rustling and weak cries" coming from the bedroom.

Also, curious as to exactly how Matt explained to E's mom that the baby went missing.

Lastly, curious about the female who accompanied them to the station and exactly what she was told and by whom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back