GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh my.....there's doubt?

Based on everything that LE has released so far, I don't see how there can be. :no:

Perhaps he (and his DT) are preparing a MH defense. :dunno:

There's likely forensic (DNA) evidence, and you will recall MW led them to Baby Ellorah's location!

This defies logic and reeks of desperation.

:moo:
:cow:

#JusticeForBabyEllorah

:rose:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.hometownstation.com/sant...-man-pleads-not-guilty-to-babys-murder-147896

this item was dated March 13 2015

"Matthew Warner’s next court date will be to set his preliminary hearing, where the judge listens to the prosecution’s evidence against him and decides whether there is enough to merit a trial."

"A man accused of torturing and killing his infant child is due back in court next month, after pleading not guilty at his preliminary arraignment, officials said Friday.'"

not much appearing in MSM at this time

so jumping from Okie Granny's info next big day for him is 28th of April

April 10:

The coroner is still waiting on test results, and could be for weeks, in the murder of Ellorah Warner, a 19-day-old baby found dead in January.
Coroner’s officials have yet to declare the cause of death for the infant, pending toxicology results that likely won’t be available until May, according to Craig Harvey, spokesman for the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office.

The investigator examining the case won’t sign off on the cause of death until the tests are completed, he said, noting the last update on the report was in February.

http://scvnews.com/2015/04/10/coroners-report-on-murdered-baby-still-weeks-away/

He pleaded not guilty at the preliminary arraignment but no date yet for his preliminary hearing. I guess that'll come once the reports are in.

He's charged with; murder, assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration of a child under 10, aggravated sexual assault in connection with the death.

Shockingly, these charges are not eligible for the death penalty. I'm really surprised that the SA and torture charges aren't considered extenuating circumstances.

How can anyone see a tiny infant as anything sexual??? They are totally dependent on someone else for every need. Their basic needs to survive are dependent on someone else. They are defenseless. So innocent. The natural instinct would be to keep them from any harm, while providing for their every need. To nurture them. Cuddle them. And then in walks the devil...... I just can't. I'm so sorry little Ellorah ever entered this Earth to only be taken 19 days later in the most deprived manor I've ever read. Mental illness....yeah mental is right. No one in their right mind would or could kill a tiny baby!!! Yet, probably 80% of the people in prison have a mental illness, and that doesn't mean they aren't guilty of their crimes!

I don't want any more details of her suffering. I don't think I can handle it. I can't imagine how her loved ones are taking each breath. This would break anyone.

April 10:

The coroner is still waiting on test results, and could be for weeks, in the murder of Ellorah Warner, a 19-day-old baby found dead in January.
Coroner’s officials have yet to declare the cause of death for the infant, pending toxicology results that likely won’t be available until May, according to Craig Harvey, spokesman for the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office.

The investigator examining the case won’t sign off on the cause of death until the tests are completed, he said, noting the last update on the report was in February.

http://scvnews.com/2015/04/10/coroners-report-on-murdered-baby-still-weeks-away/

He pleaded not guilty at the preliminary arraignment but no date yet for his preliminary hearing. I guess that'll come once the reports are in.

He's charged with; murder, assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration of a child under 10, aggravated sexual assault in connection with the death.

Shockingly, these charges are not eligible for the death penalty. I'm really surprised that the SA and torture charges aren't considered extenuating circumstances.

One would think that the most innocent and defenseless in our society would be the MOST protected under the law but that isn't the case. :( I followed this thread at first but had to stay away for many of the same reasons others have mentioned. It just makes me SO angry.

Court date coming up tomorrow (Tuesday).

Ellorah Warner, of Newhall, died of blunt force trauma, according to the results of a medical examiner’s investigation.
The specifics of the trauma are not being released because it’s part of an ongoing homicide investigation, officials said.
He’s due back at court in San Fernando for another pretrial hearing April 28.

http://www.hometownstation.com/sant...ath-reported-for-murdered-newhall-baby-150164

The next scheduling date for a preliminary hearing in the murder case against Matthew Brendan Warner, 30, of Newhall, is scheduled for May 28.

Warner pleaded not guilty at his preliminary arraignment. At a preliminary hearing, the evidence against Warner will be presented and a judge will decide if there’s enough to merit a trial.
Warner is being held without bail at Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles.

http://www.hometownstation.com/sant...urder-suspect-due-back-in-court-in-may-150586

The next scheduling date for a preliminary hearing in the murder case against Matthew Brendan Warner, 30, of Newhall, is scheduled for May 28.

Warner pleaded not guilty at his preliminary arraignment. At a preliminary hearing, the evidence against Warner will be presented and a judge will decide if there’s enough to merit a trial.
Warner is being held without bail at Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles.

http://www.hometownstation.com/sant...urder-suspect-due-back-in-court-in-may-150586

These delays are maddening :sigh:

So be it. No matter how long it takes, we will be here. Every time I see an alert on Baby Ellorah Rose's thread, I am instantly transported back to her search - the long, sleepless night and that heartbreaking morning when she was found in the Park-n-Ride. Then, I flash forward to when they announced the beyond horrific charges against this monster. And the final insult (IMO) when we learned he's not eligible for a capital case.

This loop replays for me over and over. It is a horrible, sick feeling - like a punch in the gut. But it is always followed by a slow, burning sense of purpose, fortified with anger. Yes, it is the fire for #JusticeForBabyEllorah!

Always in our hearts
Remembered for the beautiful life she was blessed with. The one she should have had for more than nineteen days; the one she never got to live....
:rose:
:floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:bump:

the monster aka matthew warner has a preliminary hearing coming up this week on 5/28

:rose: ellorah

:bump:

the monster aka matthew warner has a preliminary hearing coming up this week on 5/28

:rose: ellorah

He must be in protective custody or he would be dead by now. And to be honest I am surprised he is still alive

thisis the most vile and disgusting thing i have read in awhile.

thisis the most vile and disgusting thing i have read in awhile.

It's really bad. ....ugh, so bad...

I just revisited the posts from when "it" was announced. I'm still hurting for the survivors, and wishing violence and pain against that piece of worthless excrement. I am not a hater, but I hate him. I don't even want to type the name, wish I had an impersonal inmate number to use for him...

I just revisited the posts from when "it" was announced. I'm still hurting for the survivors, and wishing violence and pain against that piece of worthless excrement. I am not a hater, but I hate him. I don't even want to type the name, wish I had an impersonal inmate number to use for him...
hence "the monster" :(

hence "the monster" :(

Monster is an identity, maybe even a title to be proud of among other criminals. I want him to have zero identity. Blank, not special, not worthy of a designation, no redemption, nothing. He doesn't even deserve a spot in our worst prison, imo.

i couldnt even read the whole thing. years and years ago, i was a CO and i wasnt as affected. but after my youngest was born two years ago i just cant even.

#4217815 supposedly had a hearing this morning......i will post an update if i find one........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back