CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all the interviews there has been no statement to kidnappers except one semi pleading in 1st interviews.
This is seems strange to me.

Why aren't they pleading with kidnappers to get Ember her meds and bring her home?
Why are they asking people to search if Ember was kidnapped?

If MG is going to remain adamant that someone took Ember from her crib and with JG still, I presume, standing behind him. Maybe LE should encourage the couple to do an appeal to the potential kidnapper - or even a request for information from people who may be worried about coming forward (with the drugs link). I am sure an appeal of any kind would be very telling for body language/voice analysis experts. Obviously, this may have been debunked early on by LE or the individual's attorney. If my baby was truly out there, and not by my hands, I would do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to try and ensure her safe return.

I, like a lot here, still have hope Ember - We are waiting for good news xox

I was trying to find a video of the vigil, no luck but found this-
They pointed out that investigators allowed people back on the property after they took Ember’s playpen and other items from the Graham’s trailer. And yet they returned the following day for Graham’s shoes. All the while, Graham’s truck remained parked on the property.

(Sorry if this was already posted)

I thought he was wearing flip flops...

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/vigil-message-keep-looking-for-infant_84874613

He was wearing flip-flops in the convenience store photo, but he could have changed into other shoes/boots that he had in the truck and they ended up in the house afterward.

that is interesting.

my oldest son had seizures as a baby. he also took liquid phenobarb. it did make him sleepy. that kid slept through the night from a few months old. also, a lot of ppl say that the parents were young and this sick kid was such a burden of responsbility.... i was 19 when i had my oldest, and actually other than him having a lot of appts and having to be administered meds, he was an easy baby.

all babies are different though and it is surely possible that this baby was restless and these parents were not patient enough to handle her.

i just read some post a few days ago where they said that her meds kept her from sleeping and my son slept like a log on those meds.
Liquid phenobarbital. I was told that by someone local who talked to the family during a search (I'm local).

Do we know how many, and what kind of dogs were on the property?

I think it read it was Pit bulls but another posted said he had a black lab with pictures on SM.
I did read they had LOTS of dogs on the property.
Wondered if they reacted and hurt baby but there would be evidence of that in trailer and around trailer.

I think it read it was Pit bulls .
Wondered if they reacted and hurt baby but there would be evidence of that in trailer and around trailer.

MG has many pics of his black Lab puppy all over his SM accts.

In all the interviews there has been no statement to kidnappers. This is very odd.

Why aren't they pleading with kidnappers to get Ember her meds and bring her home?

FWIW, JG kinda/sorta made a plea early on. When I watched the video it didn't seem to me that she was completely convinced Ember had been kidnapped. I couldn't tell if she was just in denial or if she knows more than she's telling. Either way it's frustrating.

I agree with earlier posts that JG was way more invested in MG than the other way around. If she knows something I hope she'll eventually give up whatever fairy tale fantasy she has about that relationship and remember this is all about Ember and not MG. :(

[video=youtube;xTlrZIDvLf8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTlrZIDvLf8[/video]

Just a reminder, please do not post to blogspots. Main Stream Media links are acceptable. Blogs notsomuch. Thanks, tlcya

i really dont think body languagew indicates anything.

my oldest son had brain surgery as a baby. he unexpectedly needed it again at age 12, after i came home and found him passed out on the floor in a puddle of vomit. after many tests and ultimately a spinal tap, it was discovered is IV shunt was out of place and he needed a revison.

i was completely stoney and void until after, then i lost it. i sort of go to another place in my mind. it is a coping mechanism.

What a great idea -- if a body language person weighed in. Some of mom's mannerisms in her interviews have been quite strange.

I imagine law enforcement has the particulars of Matthew's cell calls and just aren't mentioning it. I believe they have a lot more cards up their sleeve.

I'm guessing no one has heard any details of whether voice stress has been offered to the mother or anyone besides Matthew. Has the mother even been interviewed more than briefly?

i really dont think body languagew indicates anything.

my oldest son had brain surgery as a baby. he unexpectedly needed it again at age 12, after i came home and found him passed out on the floor in a puddle of vomit. after many tests and ultimately a spinal tap, it was discovered is IV shunt was out of place and he needed a revison.

i was completely stoney and void until after, then i lost it. i sort of go to another place in my mind. it is a coping mechanism.

ITA. I think that people put way too much stock in whether liquid comes out of people's eyes or not when they are stressed, grieving, worried, etc.

275 donated in that funding account with last donation 3 days ago.

I just read something on SM that made me wonder. Did Mg have scratches on his swollen ankles when they first questioned him?

yes!

spent hours in the ER before finally a neurosurgeon from stanford came through to check a car accident victim, and the ER doc asked him to ahve a look at my boy. he examined him and then comes and asks for my consent to do a spinal tap, and gives me the disclaimer that there is a very minimal chance of his brain shifting and causing permanent damage or death. but without it they would never have caught what was wrong.

talk about retreating itno my own mind.

i cant imagine a baby disappearing. who knows if i wouldnt go catatonic?

ITA. I think that people put way too much stock in whether liquid comes out of people's eyes or not when they are stressed, grieving, worried, etc.

Just a reminder, please do not post to blogspots. Main Stream Media links are acceptable. Blogs notsomuch. Thanks, tlcya

Sorry -- I didn't know that. Maybe some media outlet will recap it, though I do understand that statement analysis is like voice stress analysis -- an inexact science and inadmissible.

no worries, and again, Welcome Strawbale :)

In all the interviews there has been no statement to kidnappers. This is very odd.

The father has probably been advised to say nothing. Just another sad, sad case of parents refusing to accept the responsibility of protecting their child. The fact that Ember was living in such disgusting conditions and nobody stepped in to protect her really makes me angry.

JMO

If you look at Google street view of Happy Stop (it's from 2012) the market sells regular unleaded, diesel and propane. I think the diesel is sort of set up like what I think it called a card-lock facility and I would think you would have to pay inside (the pumps look pretty archaic). So he goes in with Ember, buys snacks and pays for whatever type of gas his truck takes. Wonder how much that sale was for? A full tank? 10 bucks? How much gas is left in the truck now?

I don't see any surveillance cameras at the fire district building across the street. Darn

Anyone have any idea if Ember's maternal side of the family was at the vigil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3