CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus he supposedly ran at 1:15 - where'd they get that time?

Ha! KRCR just ran an "update" on the search for Ember - apparently they still don't know about MG running! Nothing about it at all.

Pretty normal for local news stations in the area ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

REDDING, California - UPDATE on Saturday, 4:30 p.m.

An officer-safety bulletin says Matthew Graham, after learning new information in the case of his missing baby, Ember, stole a .40-caliber semiautomatic firearm and cash at 1:15 p.m. today from Court and Tehama streets in Redding and fled on foot.

The bulletin tells officers who are looking for Graham that he is considered armed and dangerous and to approach him with caution.

Check back as we update this story.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...ng-baby-case-take-authorities-to-ono_80945585

REDDING, California - UPDATE on Saturday, 4:30 p.m.

An officer-safety bulletin says Matthew Graham, after learning new information in the case of his missing baby, Ember, stole a .40-caliber semiautomatic firearm and cash at 1:15 p.m. today from Court and Tehama streets in Redding and fled on foot.

The bulletin tells officers who are looking for Graham that he is considered armed and dangerous and to approach him with caution.

Check back as we update this story.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...ng-baby-case-take-authorities-to-ono_80945585

1:15???

Wasn't JG wondering where her poor, innocent hubby was?

(I know I know that was crass, but come on. How could she stand by him...)

Hey guys! I know we have gained a lot of new members on this case! I just want to let you know anything we hear on the scanners or read that comes from scanner communications must stay in the dedicated scanner thread "downstairs" in the members only section. Once that info is posted in mainstream media we can talk about it here.

<modsnip>

Hi NeCe please post this to the scanner thread thank you!!

Isn't his mom or stepmom an ex officer?? so someone could have leaked info and in small town in baby found then rumors would be fast. He knew where he put her and he knew where they were searching. As I understand it his family has police connections.

his mom is an ex-deputy

Supposedly a press conference is coming up within the hour. KRCR says they are sending a crew to cover it.

I was but the info I got was from friends on SM

KRCR7 just announced on tv that there will be a conference from shasta co sheriff dept in about 6 minutes for updates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes