CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, the pacifier in itself doesn't mean much. His reaction to hearing about it, though, that looks pretty bad.

Still hanging onto hope that hearing about it triggered in him an idea of where she might be. This hope is almost so small it almost doesn't even exist. :(

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Since there is no evidence announced of him making it, and no fire or explosion being announced, I doubt he was making it.

His missing hour is probably related to covering for whomever he bought it from. Protecting his drug dealer instead of his daughter.

FWIW, Since the first thread, one of the first posts on the first page I would guess, it's been public knowledge that he manufactures the marijuana wax himself.

IMO there is no dealer, though there could very well be a DEAL in that hour.

ETA - it is part of why he was arrested before, and he has admitted to it. It's always been public KNOWLEDGE, not speculation, that yes he's a manufacturer. Give me a second to get links.

Have we heard whether or not cadaver dogs were used on the property where MG lives? I'd hope so, but can't say I remember if it's been mentioned.

FWIW, Since the first thread, one of the first posts on the first page I would guess, it's been public knowledge that he manufactures the marijuana wax himself.

ETA - it is part of why he was arrested before, and he has admitted to it. It's always been public KNOWLEDGE, not speculation, that yes he's a manufacturer. Give me a second to get links.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/dads-inconsistencies-revealed

"The sheriff’s office also said Graham, who is being held at Shasta County Jail on a probation violation unrelated to his daughter’s disappearance, admitted to manufacturing and extracting honey oil. Precursors to a honey oil operation were found in the trailer, officials said."

I thought the manufacturing aspect was from a fb post of his (on his own page) where he mentioned the possibility of making wax as a means to earn some money - being pressed for cash after the time spent away at the hospital while Ember was being tested.

MG refers to manufacturing on his FB page and LE has stated he admitted manufacturing. So both are correct. That is originally from social media and then verified by LE in the MSM.

Going to contradict myself here because the family isn't acting like they think he went to find her.

They are acting like they are scared he will hurt himself (mom's panic attack may be triggered by realizing he took the gun and may kill himself) or others. But I think putting LE in place with others to protect them is just out of an abundance of caution.

Which wouldn't be necessary if they had kept a closer eye on him, especially knowing they are going to tell the family about the pacifier.

Going to look at pics to see if Ember usually had a strap and clip on her pacifier to keep her from losing it. Maybe he knows there's blood or something else on that strap.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

MG told his father he had a prescription for medical marijuana, that doesn't mean he actually had one. Until I hear it from a non biased source, not a family member, his ever having a prescription for medical marijuana is a rumor.
With HIPAA laws in place, I don't think that information will be forthcoming.

Nope. First, it is not a fine point at all. It's the whole darn case! It's how cases are solved- by combining probabilities and stats with the specific facts of a specific case.

Second, not once did I say that the rarity of such cases (and again, except the Lindbergh baby case 83 years ago, I have yet to see one proven case of an infant abducted from his or her bed at night proven where it is not a family case, including every one of your links, none of which involve a non-family abduction of a baby at night from his or her crib. So it's less than a rarity.), is enough to decide that such did not happen here. Or in any case.

Give me a broken-into a house, a strange car racing off, or slowly driving away, dogs barking frantically, a family friend or acquaintance who has suddenly disappeared, tire tracks, foot prints, hand prints on a crib, windowsill or door, cigarette butts outside the window, a figure seen running away with a bundle, give me something, anything, to suggest the possibility if a stranger abduction! I will go there in this case or any other.

I go into cases open-minded. Please read my last post to see why the facts of this specific case, coupled with the stats, have caused me to trust LE's focus. It's clear to me. But I don't expect everyone to share my opinion. And that's perfectly okay!!!
Based on your experience and expertise, and pairing it with the specifics of this particular case, what do you think the outcome will be? In other words, who did what?

Could cannabis oil kill a 7 mos old? I know there are lots of people using it to treat seizures in kids, so I can totally see a dad who is already familiar with the product trying it, but is it really possible that an accidental death would occur?

I thought the manufacturing aspect was from a fb post of his (on his own page) where he mentioned the possibility of making wax as a means to earn some money - being pressed for cash after the time spent away at the hospital while Ember was being tested.

I don't know anything about that, sorry. My time on fb in regards to this case was short and is over now, I'm sticking to MSM info only.

Could the cousin's girlfriend have seen MG carry a baby blanket/clothes as you would carry a baby, in case he was being watched? But, possibly there was no Ember in that blanket/clothing.
I've been thinking about this a lot. I decided that LE has probably interviewed her ad nauseam and probably determined he had a live baby 'in his arms' at that time. If not, wouldn't there would be a huge uproar about it?

Could cannabis oil kill a 7 mos old? I know there are lots of people using it to treat seizures in kids, so I can totally see a dad who is already familiar with the product trying it, but is it really possible that an accidental death would occur?

I honestly don't know enough about risks, if any, but I don't think it would be wise for anyone to try and medicate an infant using cannabis oil (or any other drug) without some expert input about dosage etc., especially when the child is already taking other prescription medicines regularly. MG seemed to suffer from some sort of back pain (from his own fb posts) and mentioned using it for pain relief - I could imagine he'd be open to the idea of seeing it would be helpful to his daughter, especially because it has been in the news lately. IDK, it just seems like a possible scenario of something that could have gone wrong unintentionally.

I've been thinking about this a lot. I decided that LE has probably interviewed her ad nauseam and probably determined he had a live baby 'in his arms' at that time. If not, wouldn't there would be a huge uproar about it?

Call me skeptical but I don't believe a word from this person. The very fact she lives in this drug encampment and is related to MG (girlfriend of cousin) and likely a friend of his makes anything she says highly suspect.

An officer-safety bulletin says Matthew Graham, after learning of new information in the case of his missing baby, Ember, stole a .40-caliber handgun and cash from Court and Tehama streets in Redding and fled.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...ng-baby-case-take-authorities-to-ono_80945585
That cinches it for me. He disposed of her, and they are going to find her. He knows it.

What happened to her, how I mean, is still a question. Is his wife still standing by him?

MG stole Cash and Gun and is missing.....people on SM saying they found Ember and he ran. Not sure if that is rumor or not. So much for not needing that ankle monitor. Bad call judge.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...ng-baby-case-take-authorities-to-ono_80945585

Oh and he's so fragile according to hid mommy....fragile people don't steal and run IMO
According to this article, his mom called police on him.
http://www.benchmarkreporter.com/ma...hild-ember-is-now-wanted-by-authorities/6577/
Graham’s mother called police to say her son disappeared along with her pistol, some cash & her cellphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine