GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to one of Erin's sisters today, she said the exact same thing. There is a hole in my heart.

Oh goodness. I truly think we all here are special people, empathic, if you will. And I do so hope that the goodness and care we have and show can somehow break through the pain and darkness to help heal those who lost a loved one. I need to believe that evil will not win. We can't forget there is still so much goodness in the world.

Pinterest is a mystery to me. How do you tell which pins are new?

So I'm not alone... :) I go from feeling fairly intelligent, even when it comes to social media, to feeling like a complete moron when I get on Pinterest.

I'm glad so many of us are still thinking about Erin. I keep looking at the calendar and wondering when CL's court date will finally get here.

I'm glad so many of us are still thinking about Erin. I keep looking at the calendar and wondering when CL's court date will finally get here.

Many of us are struggling with the hole in our hearts and lives that Erin being gone has left. She was such a great young lady. I keep thinking about one our last conversations. She was so looking forward to coming home for Christmas this year. She was excited to see her nieces that she hadn't seen for over a year by then. She was excited to see how much they will have grown. She was excited to see her nephew that she saw last Christmas. Her niece she got to see in June because they had traveled to Vegas and she met up with them was only 9.5 months old at the time. She new she would change a lot from June to Christmas time. The one she was most excited to see was her nephew that is due any day now. She was excited just thinking about meeting him. It saddens me to think that there is so many family members that are so young, some will barely remember Aunt Erin and others will just know her because of conversations about her. I guess it is the WHY did he think there was any reason what so ever to do something so horrendous to Erin. WHY did he think this was ok?

The 16th of September was a hard day for our family. I am sure the 29th of October will be a hard day too. If you pray please pray extra hard leading up to the 29th and cover us in prayer on the 29th. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of very hard days ahead of us. i know without a doubt that we will make it through this, we are going to go through a lot of ups and downs, but we will make it.

I have shared frequently with our family how compassionate and supportive this forum has been for Erin and our family. Thank you for your prayers and support.

Many of us are struggling with the hole in our hearts and lives that Erin being gone has left. She was such a great young lady. I keep thinking about one our last conversations. She was so looking forward to coming home for Christmas this year. She was excited to see her nieces that she hadn't seen for over a year by then. She was excited to see how much they will have grown. She was excited to see her nephew that she saw last Christmas. Her niece she got to see in June because they had traveled to Vegas and she met up with them was only 9.5 months old at the time. She new she would change a lot from June to Christmas time. The one she was most excited to see was her nephew that is due any day now. She was excited just thinking about meeting him. It saddens me to think that there is so many family members that are so young, some will barely remember Aunt Erin and others will just know her because of conversations about her. I guess it is the WHY did he think there was any reason what so ever to do something so horrendous to Erin. WHY did he think this was ok?

The 16th of September was a hard day for our family. I am sure the 29th of October will be a hard day too. If you pray please pray extra hard leading up to the 29th and cover us in prayer on the 29th. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of very hard days ahead of us. i know without a doubt that we will make it through this, we are going to go through a lot of ups and downs, but we will make it.

I have shared frequently with our family how compassionate and supportive this forum has been for Erin and our family. Thank you for your prayers and support.

:grouphug:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

This is my first time to post -- I hope I'm doing it right! I guess I'll find out. :-) I came across Websleuths soon after Erin's disappearance, and after now having followed a couple of other cases, I must say that the people on this thread are remarkable! The respect shown to the victims, families, and other posters really sets it apart from some of the other cases. I check in here every few days -- I know I'm not the only one who wants to see justice for Erin, and just wanted to let any family and friends who read on here know that even when there's not much in the news, there are still people thinking about Erin and following her case. Thoughts and prayers going out to you!

truthbeknown :hug: I still think of Erin every single day.

marmlet ~ :welcome:

I'm glad we are all still here, checking in with one another. Truthbeknown, we will be here through each difficult phase of this tragedy.

This has me in tears. Thank you for sharing more of your precious Erin with us, and bringing her alive, to get to know her better.

I can't even imagine the pain your family is going through and I'm so sorry you have to walk through any of this.

You asked a question I ask all the time when people are killed by another. Why? Why did they think it was ok? Who were they that they thought they had the right to do that to another human being?

Just know that those of us here want justice for Erin. It won't bring her back but you and her family need justice for the wrong that was done in your lives, that will be carried by you forever. I'm so sorry for all this that is happening to you. :grouphug:

Agreed Seajay... why?? That question belongs on almost every thread here.

Yes it's painful for people for awhile but just WALK AWAY! Don't take someone away from their loved ones forever.

:shame:

Your post has been on my mind since I read it, you and your whole family will be in my prayers. I hope in time you can celebrate Erin's life and share with the younger members how kindly and gently Erin approached life. Her love of animals and children stand out to me. Maybe you all can carry on some of Erin's dreams and goals. It is so important for the younger kids to know their Aunt Erin and how much she cared about them. Don't be surprised if Erin takes on the role of their guardian angel. I noticed that Erin has a special inner light about her and I truly believe nothing can extinguish that. I hope her joyfulness can wash away the pain you have.

I've been caught up in another case but, really, Erin and her loved ones have been on my mind every single day. With any given case the trial eventually comes to an end and the media will move on to cover some other 'newsworthy' story. Only the family is left reeling from the shock and pain of the tragedy. Well, when we here on Websleuths get deeply involved in a case it stays with us for always. We will never forget Erin Corwin and her loved ones. She is forever etched in the collective soul of this online community.

My heart-felt prayers go out to Erin, to you truthbeknown and the rest of the family/friends...

While we wait for Erin to get justice, I keep her loved ones in my thoughts and prayers. Such a hard time for them. It's important that they know that they still have our support. Erin would want them comforted.

I'm thinking of Erin today, too.

While we wait for Erin to get justice, I keep her loved ones in my thoughts and prayers. Such a hard time for them. It's important that they know that they still have our support. Erin would want them comforted.

Just stopping by to catch up and to say I have been thinking about Erin every single day. Miss you all! :seeya:

Truthbeknown, I will continue to pray for you and your loved ones now and also at the end of the month, and beyond. :praying:

I'm thinking of Erin toda.

You have no idea how much it means that so many of you are taking the time to let us know that you are still thinking about us and praying for us. Thank you so much for your prayers and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89