Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth Ford Roth

Cross by defense attorney hints he may be trying to argue Erin died at least a day before she was abandoned in the mine #ErinCorwin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beth Ford Roth

Afternoon testimony will consist of interrogation video of Christopher Lee #ErinCorwin

Beth Ford Roth ‏@bethfordroth
Afternoon testimony will consist of interrogation video of Christopher Lee #ErinCorwin

Cross by defense attorney hints he may be trying to argue Erin died at least a day before she was abandoned in the mine #ErinCorwin

Beth Ford Roth ‏@bethfordroth 50m50 minutes ago
Sheridan believes the garrote found around Erin's neck was the cause of strangulation #ErinCor

Sheridan determined the cause of death was homicidal violence due to strangulation and possible blunt force head injury #ErinCorwin

Sheridan, a forensic pathologist, conducted the autopsy on #ErinCorwin

Dr. Frank Sheridan, the Chief Medical Examiner for San Bernardino Co. testified this morning #ErinCorwin

Sorry Meemaw, I think our posts crossed. I'll let you post.

Sorry Meemaw, I think our posts crossed. I'll let you post.

If you have time it will be better if you can post them. I'm traveling right now.

Thanks

Interesting about the Def cross. Iirc Erin was at the party next door the evening before she went missing. Am I remembering incorrectly?

I think this tweet by Beth got missed.

Sheridan testified Erin was NOT choked to death, but rather died when pressure on her neck cut off blood flow to her brain #ErinCorwin

And this one also

Beth

Sheridan believes the garrote found around Erin's neck was the cause of strangulation #ErinCorwin

Interesting about the Def cross. Iirc Erin was at the party next door the evening before she went missing. Am I remembering incorrectly?

That is correct Meemaw, from my memory as well. Erin went home early because she wasn't feeling well.

Beth Ford Roth

Of course that's what the Defense wants us to believe. The day that CL has an alibi for. Not the day Chris was with Erin, because CL has no alibi for the 28th of June. He had gone hunting that day alone. cough cough

He did howerever ask his neighbor to go with him (as part of the "plan") << Knowing full well his neighbor had out of town guests spending the night, and that he wouldn't just leave them there at his apt. to go hunting the next morning at 7am :mad:

I can't find a news source that verifies Jon & Erin were at a party the night before she was killed. IIRC, we read that on one of the social media pages?

I can't find a news source that verifies Jon & Erin were at a party the night before she was killed. IIRC, we read that on one of the social media pages?

I believe it was AM that wrote about it on FB you are right not a news source.
Thankfully the St can recall her in rebuttal if Def goes that way.

Thanks Memaw, that's what I recalled too. I wonder if the State will rest today or tomorrow?

Thanks Memaw, that's what I recalled too. I wonder if the State will rest today or tomorrow?

I think it's getting close just don't know when. They have presented so much evidence don't know what else they have.

Beth Ford Roth

Interesting that pregnancy couldn't be confirmed due to condition of the body, yet he's suggesting the time of death could possibly be determined to within 12-24 hours?

Beth Ford Roth

I assume they will also argue that someone else sent the messages from her phone (on the morning of her abandonment) in order to cover the crime? :thinking:

I assume they will also argue that someone else sent the messages from her phone (on the morning of her abandonment) in order to cover the crime? :thinking:

And of course, someone else put the garrote in the mother-in-laws truck in Alaska...

Of course that's what the Defense wants us to believe. The day that CL has an alibi for. Not the day Chris was with Erin, because CL has no alibi for the 28th of June. He had gone hunting that day alone. cough cough

He did howerever ask his neighbor to go with him (as part of the "plan") << Knowing full well his neighbor had out of town guests spending the night, and that he wouldn't just leave them there at his apt. to go hunting the next morning at 7am :mad:

If you read the probable cause for the search warrant, Megli said Chris was afraid because he had no alibi for the 29th of June.

Beth Ford Roth Twitter

The first of two blog posts on the events in court today: erincorwinmurdertrial.blogspot.com/2016/10/day-se…
#ErinCorwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members