GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if it was a witness that lives in Erin's neighborhood?

Is that why you are called DocBrew? A few Brewskis with the ladies, eh?

Heh. I wish I had the time to be a playa. But seriously, I've found the shy ones to be the most uninhibited bunch of them all when they get to know you. I actually prefer a little 'reservedness' in my women. Of course, I hope you all aren't thinking I'm attaching a negative quality to Erin if she was like this. Far from it.

well there is one more scenario-----if Erin met up with the perp where she left her car--immediately after leaving her home (or even later as Jon would not have started calling her later in the day til he thought to check on her) --- and he was intending for that to be her last day on earth b/c he is the BF and she claims to be pregnant with his child--- he may well have taken her phone from her right away. do I not explain things well or do people have reading comprehension problems?

Both! Days ago, somewhere I read that Erin's phone was off the whole day. That means, if true, from the time she left her house. The report doesn't leave room for theories, just that her phone (if she even had one with her) was never on. That said, I don't believe LE has released any information about Erin's phone. So, again, what I'm relaying is hearsay.

The good news is, LE can obtain concrete information from the phone records (if they need to).
I hope that one of the first things LE does these days, when a person goes missing, is comb through a person's social media and checks their other personal sources for leads.

The article says they told police on 6/30 about seeing the red car.

The attachments to the search warrants were not sealed, however. They list the following locations and vehicles to be searched:

- Blue 2013 Toyota Sedan bearing California license # 7CJX519
- Dark colored Jeep Cherokee bearing Alaska license # GHP564
- The premises at 6650 Jasmine St, apartment #F, Twenty Nine Palms.
- The premises at 6650 Jasmine St, apartment #D, Twenty Nine Palms.

The street addresses in the warrants appear to refer to Jasmine Drive apartment complexes on the Marine base.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/26028006/...arine-wife-had-rendezvous-with-man-in-red-car

Yeah, that article is nuts. Whomever LE suspects, it must be a neighbor and a marine/marine's spouse (Alaska tags). That is, if Erin lives in one of those apartments. It could be two apartments that were involved with the alleged party or something though.

Edit: The red car is also intriguing.

Suddenly, I understand the correlation to the Heather Elvis case. The perps in her case are a married couple, both have been arrested. Is it being suggested that this could be the case against Erin too?

One of the comments made is that Erin blabbed about her negative feelings about Jon to people while at get- togethers. To me that goes against her personality as she's been described as being timid. Why would she talk about her private feelings among her husband's peers, especially if shy and reserved?

I'd be very cautious about believing these stories without knowing the identities of the sources.
BBM--no I was using the Heather Elvis case to make a point about why the phone would not be giving up any evidence of where she was and what she was doing. I do not think the BF wife is involved in any way IMO!!!

If she got in a red car willingly, she could be voluntarily gone. That search warrant's language (felonies, hairs, skin, and fibers, etc.) leads me to believe that LE thinks something went awry in the company of someone else though. I've no reason to doubt them.

Interesting that this news broke on Erin's birthday.
In a way it kinda parallel's about news breaking on the Heather Elvis case on Sidney Moorer's birthday.
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member