GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers continue to bring this young woman home, and for the all the wonderful people out there searching for her. God Bless and guide them!

There is a photo of Erin wearing glasses on the FB page.

JVM talking to Michael Beasley. Witness. Saw her getting out of vehicle. Wearing a blue baseball cap and sunglasses. It was her car. She got out of the blue car and got into a red car.( small compact- Hyundai?) Guy had short hair, shorter than 5'9" .No struggle involved, they drove off.
He's also saying her car has been moved from where he first spotted it.

not "proven" yet, in the sense that the "working" relationship has not been addressed by MSM. (meaning we can't really address it)

I believe the similar interest shared between EC and #2 was addressed only in comments on an article (if I remember correctly!)

But, if 2 hypothetically "works" with the victim, wouldn't that be considered a proven connection?

I emailed CBS8, regarding the conflicting statements on whether or not LE spoke to Beasley on June 30th. I received the reply below.

Now that is some great sleuthing!!! :happydance:

JVM talking to Michael Beasley. Witness. Saw her getting out of vehicle. Wearing a blue baseball cap and sunglasses. It was her car. She got out of the blue car and got into a red car.( small compact- Hyundai?) Guy had short red hair, shorter than 5'9" .No struggle involved, they drove off.

He had red hair?

Witness says he would talk a polygraph.

Ah, yes. Then #2 fits red car stats, plus geographical connection to other publicly released information related to warrants. #1 does not.

so are u saying that #1 and #2 may both possibly be involved in Erin's disappearance?

:banghead:

This is the #1 and #2 theory

Thanks. I must be stupid. I can't make any sense of it. Here's my translation. Tell me what I'm missing:

Someone knows Erin, and nobody knows what that someone was up to on the day she disappeared.
Someone else doesn't know Erin but was in the same area as her when she disappeared.
The second person and the first person do not share some attribute. Law enforcement is looking for someone who has the second person's attribute. But the second person is not connected to Erin.

Both people are responsible for her disappearance. One of them knows something about the other that was supposed to be a secret.

Is that accurate? If so, is it being suggested that two people killed Erin? If so, why?

Thanks. I must be stupid. I can't make any sense of it. Here's my translation. Tell me what I'm missing:

Someone knows Erin but we don't know Erin, and nobody knows what that someone was up to on the day she disappeared.
Someone else doesn't know Erin but was in the same area as her when she disappeared.
The second person and the first person do not share some attribute. Law enforcement is looking for someone who has the second person's attribute. But the second person is not connected to Erin.

Both people are responsible for her disappearance. One of them knows something about the other that was supposed to be a secret.

Is that accurate? If so, is it being suggested that two people killed Erin? If so, why?

Yea, what CW said!!

This is the #1 and #2 theory

Call me dense, stupid or dumb blonde but this still makes no sense to me. And throwing in the banana's and the Muppets only made it worse. :whoosh::pullhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx