GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they don't know where the red car is; I'm guessing that would prevent them from being able to get a warrant. Maybe she and the red car are together somewhere, possibly with a another person. In this scenario, she gets in the red car, and she, the guy Beasley describes, and the red car are all missing.

I would bet a lot of money this is the red car right here: parked next to his driveway and the Jeep mentioned in the search warrant. I think they didn't get a search warrant for the red car because they didn't realize the importance of the clue until everyone in the public gasped when they heard it broadcast on the news. ;D

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...win-19-Twentynine-Palms-28-June-2014-4/page29

I would bet a lot of money this is the red car right here: parked next to his driveway and the Jeep mentioned in the search warrant. I think they didn't get a search warrant for the red car because they didn't realize the importance of the clue until everyone in the public gasped when they heard it broadcast on the news. ;D

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...win-19-Twentynine-Palms-28-June-2014-4/page29

Sure, that could be the car. But to think that the investigators overlooked the witnesses account of Erin getting into a red car is just crazy. Investigators aren't always perfect, but there's no way they talked to witness that saw that and just overlooked it.

I really don't believe Erin ran away. I just don't feel like she would do something like that.

If Erin had an affair- that alone is motive. IMO, that only leaves 3 people. The husband, the lover, or the lover's wife. The only other possible person could only be somebody who's motive was totally different than what we all think. Like a stranger or somebody that was stalking her.

Erin left her house at 7am and she was seen again (maybe) at 10am with another guy. BUT Erin supposedly had a hat and glasses on. It really could have been anybody. If you believe the witness, she went with the person without any fight. That says to me- she trusted that person enough to leave with them.

Sorry, I can't remember who posted all those youtube videos of the area last night, but those truly hit home to me how big and alone you can be out there. IMO, that place is pretty scary (but very beautiful in an eerie way with the sand blowing on the road) I REALLY believe that the LE already knows who is responsible for this. I suspect they are just waiting on lab results to come back in.

I pray that Erin is found soon. My heart breaks for her.

That pic on the last page of a red compact sedan right next to the Jeep is pretty ominous, IMO. Again, Heather Elvis. I just can't shake the notion.

Sure, that could be the car. But to think that the investigators overlooked the witnesses account of Erin getting into a red car is just crazy. Investigators aren't always perfect, but there's no way they talked to witness that saw that and just overlooked it.

i don't know how else to explain that LE told Erin's family the red car clue was news to them, and there was no search warrant for the red car parked right there in his driveway. In truth, that may not be THE red car, but it matches the description perfectly and it's parked in the driveway of affair man, and the other car in the driveway was the subject of a warrant.

I can't explain that any other way than the investigators didn't communicate that clue, and so the investigation went on without that pivotal important piece of information.

Honestly, can you think of a reason the red car right there wouldn't have been part of a search warrant if they knew of the red car sighting? I just can't make it work out reasonably.

That pic on the last page of a red compact sedan right next to the Jeep is pretty ominous, IMO. Again, Heather Elvis. I just can't shake the notion.

That picture just makes my jaw drop. Like, oh my gosh, there it is! It does seem the red car may be his wife's and he was using it for the day. For whatever reason. I don't sense that the wife in this case was complicit in the murder - if there was one - just by how she's reacted throughout this process. But all that's rumor.

I don't think that's a Jeep Cherokee in the driveway of that apartment photo. You are talking about the photo which also has a motorcycle, correct?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55171&d=1405758972

That picture just makes my jaw drop. Like, oh my gosh, there it is! It does seem the red car may be his wife's and he was using it for the day. For whatever reason. I don't sense that the wife in this case was complicit in the murder - if there was one - just by how she's reacted throughout this process. But all that's rumor.

i don't know how else to explain that LE told Erin's family the red car clue was news to them, and there was no search warrant for the red car parked right there in his driveway. In truth, that may not be THE red car, but it matches the description perfectly and it's parked in the driveway of affair man, and the other car in the driveway was the subject of a warrant.

I can't explain that any other way than the investigators didn't communicate that clue, and so the investigation went on without that pivotal important piece of information.

Honestly, can you think of a reason the red car right there wouldn't have been part of a search warrant if they knew of the red car sighting? I just can't make it work out reasonably.

That's if we can count on investigators telling the family all they know or the family wanting to admit Erin may have been cheating.
Perhaps a news outlet should show that red car picture to the witnesses and see if it looks the same. Hey, maybe the witnesses have facebook and we could ask ourselves.

I don't think that's a Jeep Cherokee in the driveway of that apartment photo. You are talking about the photo which also has a motorcycle, correct?

The Cherokee is to the right, IIRC.

I don't know if this helps but here is a link to photos of the apartments on Jasmine Dr. http://usmclife.com/bases/29-palms-california/military-housing/military-housing-condor/

Did you notice in one of those photos from the link you posted that there is a red car?

What's the plate? :)

It's to blurry. :( I zoomed in as much as I could and still cant see a single letter or number.

How random....a red car?

Just adding that even though you can't read the plate, and not that this is the red car, but hmm, MOO the random red car's plate looks like the same color as the Jeep from Alaska:

2utkh6t.jpg

Gee wouldn't it be a coinkydink if it was the red car?

(used this for the red car http://usmclife.com/bases/29-palms-california/military-housing/military-housing-condor/slide9-4/ )

I understand your concern about the red car not being included in the search warrants released and I would be completely appalled if this guys' earlier statement went completely unnoticed. I'm hoping that just means they did serve a warrant but it's still sealed. I'm just not sure we can conclude that because who ever is managing that FB page (can't remember which one she is) didn't know about the red car, that LE did not know. You could be totally correct and they royally screwed up. I'm just not sure we have evidence either way.

That's a white Cherokee

Yep. You are correct. In that case, I don't know what to think about that photo. The SUV on the left is most definitely not a Jeep. Looks like a previous gen Ford Escape to me.

Just adding that even though you can't read the plate, and not that this is the red car, but hmm, MOO the random red car's plate looks like the same color as the Jeep from Alaska:

2utkh6t.jpg

Gee wouldn't it be a coinkydink if it was the red car?

all the plates in those photos are BLOCKED by the military, as well as the addresses in the photos. The color of the blocked squares make it look like the color of an Alaska plate. But they are photo-shopped to for the privacy of the residents.

http://usmclife.com/bases/29-palms-california/military-housing/military-housing-condor/

http://usmclife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Slide93.jpg

I understand your concern about the red car not being included in the search warrants released and I would be completely appalled if this guys' earlier statement went completely unnoticed. I'm hoping that just means they did serve a warrant but it's still sealed. I'm just not sure we can conclude that because who ever is managing that FB page (can't remember which one she is) didn't know about the red car, that LE did not know. You could be totally correct and they royally screwed up. I'm just not sure we have evidence either way.

I completely agree. I just can't make sense of all the facts in a way that makes it look like LE DID know about the red car witness. Baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member