GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but given that she was privy to the conversation between NL and CL, I think she was close enough to all three individuals to at least have an inkling of the affair. EC disappears after having an affair with CL, CL is arrested for something, and then she gives them a place to stay? Then after doing this AND overhearing NL's words to CL, she is interviewed for a video that promotes the ranch and sappily mentions EC's horse to MSM? I think something stinks, badly.

Everybody's being sappy about Erin, is the thing. Obviously the manager had an affection for her, appreciated her talent with horses, etc. I can't count how many sappy things I've heard said about her from kind-spirited acquaintances. Oh that sweet girl who worked at the tractor shop. She was such an excellent photographer. A sweeter girl you'll never meet. Etc. The Media came out to the rescue ranch asking about Erin, and the manager put in a plug for the rescue and told about Erin's horse and talent with horses. I don't see how that stinks.

I highly doubt she will be found on the Horse property. Also, the before mentioned manner of disappearing a body is beyond messy and takes a certain kind of crazy to successfully pull that off and there would be evidence everywhere (transport vehicle, clothing, shoes, etc.)
With that said, the Horse property also has goats who are known to eat anything (much to my horror, a goat once ate my push pin and name tag pinned to my shirt when on a field trip in 1st Grade... )

Since NL said CL was worried about not having an alibi for 6/29, I wonder if he kept Erin's body at the ranch the night of 6/28?

Since NL said CL was worried about not having an alibi for 6/29, I wonder if he kept Erin's body at the ranch the night of 6/28?

I think that's likely. It seems that since he didn't have an "alibi" for the 29th, he wasn't completely done with covering the crime. Otherwise he'd just tell what he was up to on the 29th, whatever that might be.

Everybody's being sappy about Erin, is the thing. Obviously the manager had an affection for her, appreciated her talent with horses, etc. I can't count how many sappy things I've heard said about her from kind-spirited acquaintances. Oh that sweet girl who worked at the tractor shop. She was such an excellent photographer. A sweeter girl you'll never meet. Etc. The Media came out to the rescue ranch asking about Erin, and the manager put in a plug for the rescue and told about Erin's horse and talent with horses. I don't see how that stinks.

Being sappy about her after overhearing a conversation about never finding her body in early July and letting those people stay at the ranch for a couple more weeks after that? Stinks to me!

I don't speak in code, lol. Guilty of bad grammar and punctuation only : )

Oh, I know that. lol

When I was reading your post, Lake Perris and concrete jumped out at me and I thought maybe Erin is in water weighted with concrete.

:scared:

I think he disposed of her the same day. I think the alibi problems are that there's no one to verify he was "hunting" without EC, and given all the evidence LE has, it's quite obvious what he was really doing.

Regarding Lake Perris...I don't see CL taking her from a very desolate and remote area and bringing her to a more populated area. Lake Perris is pretty busy and isn't located in the middle of nowhere like much of the desert area surrounding Twentynine Palms is. I looked at the below Lake Perris website and it states the gates are open from 6am until 10pm and that they are inspecting every vehicle upon entry for a certain type of mussel.

http://www.reserveamerica.com/campi...roundDetails.do?contractCode=CA&parkId=120069

I hope NL is charged as well at some point. If she was prepared to do whatever it took to keep this lying, cheating, probable murderer as a father of their child, she should not be raising kids anyway, Imo.

Being sappy about her after overhearing a conversation about never finding her body in early July and letting those people stay at the ranch for a couple more weeks after that? Stinks to me!

What was the timeline for when they left for Alaska? I thought Nicole was gone before Chris got out of jail, which was the 6th. Chris was in jail from the 4-6. As I understood it, they were still residing on Jasmine when the warrant was issued, which would have been executed in the wee hours of July1. There's not a lot of time there in between when she must have heard this conversation and they were gone.

Perhaps IM did go to LE immediately. Could they have hoped NL and CL would continue to talk and reveal more info since NL seemed to trust her?

If I were going to disappear someone in the Twentynine Palms area, I'd head east. It's incredibly desolate out there. You can drive for hours and not see a single car. (Old Route 66 is out that way.) If she is out that way, they very well might never find her. I'm very curious about the JTNP searches.

Do we know that NL and CL went on the "Horse Camp" trip to Lake Perris?

I don't know. I read the posts backwards (newest first) and have not been able to get to where this was brought up originally.

Does anyone think we'll here more today? I hope we do, and I hope it's two arrests. But even if NL and CL aren't arrested today I hope we here more. Quite frankly, I don't understand why they haven't been arrested by now.

I feel so bad for JC. You would think he would already have been furious with CL before learning this.

A few questions:

So, since CL has not been arrested should we assume that there was no DNA evidence found inside his jeep to indicate that he had a deceased Erin in his vehicle? If not, I think wherever she was killed was where she was left and where she will (hopefully) be found.

Is the potato gun what LE believed NL was referring to that they "missed" in the garage? Is that what he was arrested for?

Was a black duffle bag collected at the horse ranch? I don't remember seeing it on the list of items taken from there (unless it was placed inside the uhaul truck?)

Thanks!

Since she didn't appear to have any true direct knowledge except for innuendo, and she willingly provided that info to LE, I can't imagine charging her with anything.

I cant imagine them NOT charging her. ETA: Oh do you mean the horse ranch owner? If so, please forgive me. Sorry. Jeanna. I am mistaken and thought you meant NL. But since I have already written this post about NL I am going to let it go on through.:)

She (NL) certainly wouldn't ever reveal that she had involvement so I didn't expect her to admit by making direct comments of guilt about anything pertaining to the murder of Erin. But her statements are far more than innuendo. They show knowledge and involvement imo.

I don't think she was the actual shooter.

Most of the time in cases where there are two conspirators involved and one is a female.....they often are the dominating mastermind behind the plot and then they get the dumb male to do the actual 'dirty work.'

Even in the affidavit she is bragging in a way that she is far smarter than CL because she was able to keep her 'story' straight. That indicates she thinks she knows how to lie very well and she thinks he is a terrible liar. Again showing she believes she is the smarter and more manipulative one of the two. I don't think the police fell for her lies one minute. The police even noticed when they drove up that she and CL immediately went into a huddle (getting their stories together.)

Imo, she is definitely involved. She said the police don't have anything on THEM (paraphrasing). 'Them' is plural so she knows she is up to her eyeballs in this too.

I think the evidence is going to show she had involvement either as one of the co-master conspirators or she should be charged with accessory after the fact. Imo, she knows exactly where Erin's body is. Also, IMO, she is the one who moved Erin's car from out of the park to the place that it was found. That is why the hair color that Mr. Beasley said at the time didn't match Erin who had dark hair. But it does match NL who does have blonde sandy colored hair and she does wear a baseball cap with her short ponytail coming out the back of the cap.

I think LE is building a strong case against them both.

She was probably extremely jealous of Erin's affair with her husband. Imo, she told CL that if he didn't get rid of Erin and the baby she would go to the base commander about him being married and impregnating another Marine's wife. If she had done that he could have easily gotten a dishonorable discharge rather than an honorable one he got. The timing of all of this is very relevant. She also would tell him if he didn't do this for THEM then she would walkout and he would never see his daughter again. I think she knew CL was just dumb enough to do it too.

I think the Lees are a lot like the Moorers.

IMO

Wondering why my post about CL/NL marriage was deleted, since we are allowed to sleuth them now? I think this could be useful info.

What was it? Re-post please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members