GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News: Chris Lee arrested in Alaska today.

Watch JVM today with Levi Page today for information

I bet that is about the other arrest, if we are talking JVM...Imo. They are never on top of things. Prove me wrong, JVM, go ahead.

I bet that is about the other arrest, if we are talking JVM...Imo. They are never on top of things. Prove me wrong, JVM, go ahead.

Exactly!! How many times do we know more about what's going on before Nancy Grace and JVM televise it!!
They need to come to WS for the Scoop!!!
IMOO.

You had to pee in my Cheerio's didn't you? :) I was so excited and now :(

It's possible she was asked not to say anything about EC at that point. It's possible this angered her, and she felt that CL or NL ruined her donkey, so it was a passive aggressive way to "hint" at what she thought. Not sure why she would let them live at her place then, unless she was intimidated.

The Donkey story was posted in May 2014.....had nothing to do with this time frame.....no one cared enough to post even a SMALL blurb about a missing volunteer/worker from their ranch a month later as they did for a ceramic donkey..........

Yeah, but given that she was privy to the conversation between NL and CL, I think she was close enough to all three individuals to at least have an inkling of the affair. EC disappears after having an affair with CL, CL is arrested for something, and then she gives them a place to stay? Then after doing this AND overhearing NL's words to CL, she is interviewed for a video that promotes the ranch and sappily mentions EC's horse to MSM? I think something stinks, badly.

Police had already talked to IM by the time she talked to the reporter about Erin and Cassy. Lee had just left her ranch. Since LE visited the ranch on July 4 (correct?), IM cooperated with LE. This may have been very uncomfortable for her as in 'how the h did I find myself in the middle of this mess'.

If I'm missing a huge gap of info, please fill me in. We don't even know how LE ended up going out to the ranch, do we? Maybe IM called LE.

We shouldn't just crucify people around here based on one leaked interview. LE may have been glad CL stuck around for awhile hoping to uncover more information.

The only problem is, CL was not arrested in Alaska for the July 4th incident. He was arrested in CA. How can they so thoroughly mess that stuff up with their bogus headlines????

Hello, lurker stepping into the light here :) I have lurked here periodically when I'm particularly drawn to a case, as I am with this one. I also followed the case of Willow Long really closely because I am from her area, and I have to hand it to WS -- my coworkers came here and read a lot of the posts, and oftentimes, you guys were way ahead of our local media! :clap:

So anyway, back to EC. I cannot find any articles stating that CL has been arrested in AK, has anyone found anything on that? Also, I'm uneasy about the amount of info IM had, yet the timeline seems to indicate that she didn't exactly run to the police with it, but rather waited for them to ask her? Could be wrong on this…MOO.

I quoted one post, but was addressing more than one and should have noted that. My comment was directed at more than Ms. Eileen730's comments and I sincerely apologize to you, Eileen730, for not making that more clear.

Thanks for the manners check, la2cabo, sometimes we all need to be reminded to be very clear when using only text so that we are not misunderstood.

ETA: I have also amended my original post.

No worries.
All is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members