GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody back-tracking? I'd probably back-track too if I'd revealed to detectives, ominous statements/inferences made by someone who may be capable of violence/murder and could retaliate because of this info I revealed. Hmmm.
I don't think she is back tracking at all. I do believe it was all taken out of contex. . I have alot of questions and these 2 are not my only poi's. Jmo

So, witness statements were exaggerated and misconstrued so the cops could kick down doors and rifle through belongings ?

I guess in order to somehow convince a judge that your actions are necessary, you have to distort the truth a little bit.

I can't help but wonder how much of the so-called texts that were sent between Erin and her friend were also twisted and manipulated for the same reason.

Lovely.

Nobody really sees it as a big deal..............until it happens to them.

I don't think she is back tracking at all. I do believe it was all taken out of contex. . I have alot of questions and these 2 are not my only poi's. Jmo

When interviewed by The Desert Sun on Friday, Megli said the first two statements were misconstrued by detectives who wrote the affidavit. Nichole Lee made these statements while chatting casually at the horse ranch, discussing the Corwin disappearance and similar mysteries, comparing them to the clichès of television crime drama.

Megli said Nichole Lee was worried her husband would accidentally incriminate himself — even if he hadn't done anything wrong — if he was grilled by detectives.

Yeah, I wondered out loud to myself why this woman (Nicole) would have made such outrageous comments to someone while being under the microscope of suspicion, it appears that maybe she didn't after all.

JMO...I always believe LE unless there is a known reason not to...

Somebody back-tracking? I'd probably back-track too if I'd revealed to detectives, ominous statements/inferences made by someone who may be capable of violence/murder and could retaliate because of this info I revealed. Hmmm.

I agree, this AM person seems a little fishy to me.

I really hope they have searched the area in close proximity to where her car was found, for some reason I am thinking that there is no crime scene and there is no one responsible for her disappearance other than herself. IMO

Thank for sharing. Hugs! My reply was for Ladylems.

Perhaps, as I found this interesting in the article:

" "They put a spin on it," Megli told The Desert Sun. "I'm am not going to say I didn't say it, but it definitely wasn't the whole of what I said." "
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...n-corwin-isabel-megli-investigation/13202339/

So, maybe words, in her eyes, were taken out of context or misconstrued, because she did say that she isn't going to say that she didn't say it....
So, that in itself is a bit confusing.
IMOO.

If this assertion is true, it is completely outrageous. Mrs. L certainly has a smug and cavalier attitude about someone's life being in the balance. Let us send prayers to our good LE heroes in that they may find what they need to get this case to arrest, and trial. And soon. Having this CL couple rambling about the citizenry with guns and this untouchable attitude sounds like a threat to society.
MOO.

Come on LE, giddy up! Round these Perps up!
MOO.

Ok, if I discount the Beasleys eyewitness accounts, IM's statements on Probable Cause (even though LE probably recorded what she said), I am left with the text messages from the friend in TN other than the items taken in one search. Would LE take IM's statements out of context knowing that she would end up being a witness? Why would EC text her friend with all that info about her plans for the day if she had plans to disappear. Why not just disappear? Are the searches being concentrated in JTNP only because that's where EC told her husband she was going and that is where CL told LE he was on the 28th? If they have confirmation of the affair (text messages, etc) why would LE believe CL or what EC told her husband? LE has to know something about that that hasn't been made public.

LE has gone from looking for a missing person to likelihood of crime to looking for crime scene yet still considering it a missing person case. It seems they have plenty of circumstantial evidence a crime has been committed. They need the crime scene and/or body to make an arrest. JMO

I really hope they have searched the area in close proximity to where her car was found, for some reason I am thinking that there is no crime scene and there is no one responsible for her disappearance other than herself. IMO

I had the same suspicion myself, but pretty much got blasted for airing it. I guess murder and intrigue is more exciting.

You can hide for a long time with a couple of grand in cash and a willing friend. No paper trails.

The stumping point is the text to the friend and leaving the car behind. From appearances sake, it didn't appear that she had anything in mind other than a day trip.

The man in the red car doesn't seem to fit into the search warrant either.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

I had the same suspicion myself, but pretty much got blasted for airing it. I guess murder and intrigue is more exciting.

You can hide for a long time with a couple of grand in cash and a willing friend. No paper trails.

The stumping point is the text to the friend and leaving the car behind. From appearances sake, it didn't appear that she had anything in mind other than a day trip.

The man in the red car doesn't seem to fit into the search warrant either.
I'm actually saying I think she is still there, but no longer with us.

Perhaps, as I found this interesting in the article:

" "They put a spin on it," Megli told The Desert Sun. "I'm am not going to say I didn't say it, but it definitely wasn't the whole of what I said." "
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...n-corwin-isabel-megli-investigation/13202339/

So, maybe words, in her eyes, were taken out of context or misconstrued, because she did say that she isn't going to say that she didn't say it....
So, that in itself is a bit confusing.
IMOO.

See I think these 2 were talking N says Omg they are looking at my husband as the reason Erin
Vanished he says he did not do it but he has. No Alibi. I'm so afraid i tbink tbey needed to find a body
Omg if she was left out there they will never find ber.....etc. etc.
I can very well see having this conversation with a Friend a d I can see it getting rewritten .
All jmo
They have not arrested these 2 soon my guess is they have nothing .
There could still be other ppl have questions about. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members