CA CA- Ermelinda Alvarado, 33, Stockton, April 2019 *Mother of 8*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems as though, as someone pointed out, that she was having some sort of mental health episode. I wonder what the trigger was? If she knew when her husband was coming back why would she try to drive to Texas which would have taken a couple days? Did she have a suitcase? I think the husband knows more than he has shared...but what?

It seems as though, as someone pointed out, that she was having some sort of mental health episode. I wonder what the trigger was? If she knew when her husband was coming back why would she try to drive to Texas which would have taken a couple days? Did she have a suitcase? I think the husband knows more than he has shared...but what?
She was addicted to Vicodin, had eight children and her husband traveled far for work. I don’t see much of a conundrum. Sounds like she had a mental breakdown with accompanying paranoia and then got lost in the desert. Hopefully her remains will be found some day.

She was addicted to Vicodin, had eight children and her husband traveled far for work. I don’t see much of a conundrum. Sounds like she had a mental breakdown with accompanying paranoia and then got lost in the desert. Hopefully her remains will be found some day.
I don’t disagree. I’m just wondering if someone saw her vulnerability and came into contact with her instead of helping her. The finding of her shoes pretty much says she most likely wandered off and succumbed to the elements.

Sounds like a manic episode.

I would put money on her succumbing to the desert, but it's more than possible she was picked up by someone too.

• alvarado_ermelinda.jpg
  • alvarado_ermelinda2.jpg
  • alvarado_ermelinda3.jpg
  • alvarado_ermelinda4.jpg
  • alvarado_ermelinda5.jpg

A few more photos of Ermelinda from Charley Project

• alvarado_ermelinda6.jpg
  • alvarado_ermelinda7.jpg
  • alvarado_ermelinda8.jpg
  • alvarado_ermelinda9.jpg
Alvarado, circa 2019

May 11, 2019