CA - Father arrested for punching his 3 year-old son in supermarket, Bakersfield

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a new video posted if you google the parents names. It is from a second abuse incident that was on the security video just prior to the punch in the face. The "father" picked up this child and nearly dislocated his shoulder while dangling him several feet above the floor holding onto only his arm. It appears that he was screaming into the child's face while that incident occurred.

New article

"A father who was caught on camera allegedly punching his three-year-old boy son in the face at a supermarket has launched a bizarre rant online, insisting the incident is a 'misunderstanding'.

Justin Whittington, 23, was arrested on Friday in Bakersfield, California, and charged with child cruelty after the video of the alleged abuse surfaced online.

But following interviews, his charge was changed from 'cruelty' to 'endangerment', and his bail dropped from $1 million to $20,000.

On Sunday he posted a message on Facebook asking for his pregnant wife and son to be 'left out of this' and was adamant there was more to 'that' video than meets the eye."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nd-chance-following-arrest.html#ixzz3XDautYVq

Have you guys seen his priors? Google his name and see if you come up with a weapons charge from 2012.

That might have been part of the 1 million dollar bail.

This is what I found-I am still digging to see if this is him:

LINK HERE

You know what's really heartbreaking? Mom didn't waste a moment, just whisked the little boy right out the door, no doubt to prevent any awkward questions about why the boy was crying/bleeding. This isn't her first time at the child abuse rodeo with that . It's isn't the little boy's first time, either--notice how he's running in terror and looking back over his shoulder, he knows there is a monster chasing him. And what else is heartbreaking is that she won't leave him, and the courts will do everything possible to 'keep the family together.' 'Parents' will learn to hide it better, only abuse the kids in a non-public setting. Unborn child will be in for more of the same. And so the DV merry-go-round continues, until the music stops and another child is killed by a parent, cue public outcries of "why didn't someone DO something?".

I can't stand it.
Why is it that these worthless are always so fertile?!

Michelle said she had no qualms about turning in her nephew. She said, "If it was my son in the video I would have called so I would expect anyone to do the same thing."

:clap: Well done, as hard as it must have been for his father.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor
Back