GUILTY CA - Former NFL star, Kellen Winslow Jr. Threatened To Murder Women After He Raped Them, 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SAN DIEGO — Kellen Winslow Jr., a former N.F.L. player whose father is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, has been convicted of raping a 58-year-old homeless woman last year in Encinitas, a beach town north of San Diego.

A jury returned the verdict Monday in San Diego Superior Court but was expected to continue deliberating on two more counts of rape involving a 54-year-old hitchhiker and an unconscious teenage girl in 2003.

The jury also found Winslow, 35, guilty of indecent exposure and lewd conduct involving two other women, but he was found not guilty of one count of a lewd act.

Winslow faces a sentence of up to life in prison if convicted on all counts. All five women testified during the nine-day trial. Winslow did not take the stand.

Kellen Winslow Jr. Is Convicted of Rape

SAN DIEGO — A California jury that convicted former NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. of raping a 58-year-old homeless woman has been ordered to return to deliberations Tuesday after deadlocking on eight other charges against him, including two additional counts of rape involving a 54-year-old hitchhiker and an unconscious teen.

A jury on Monday in San Diego Superior Court in Vista found the son of a Hall of Famer guilty of the attack last year on the homeless woman in his picturesque beach community of Encinitas, north of San Diego.

The jury also found the 35-year-old former tight end guilty of indecent exposure and lewd conduct involving two other women, but jurors found him not guilty of one count of a lewd act.

Winslow, who played for Cleveland, Tampa Bay, New England and the New York Jets, faces up to life in prison if convicted of all counts.

Ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. convicted of rape

I’ve just caught up with this trial. I was really upset listening to Jane Doe 2. She was so panicky on the stand. I’m glad he was found guilty on her attack. I think the jury must be struggling on Jane Doe 1. She was feisty on the stand. I believe her and there were definitely similarities between the two accounts.

His face was a picture when the verdicts were read. He believed his fancy lawyers would get him off.

I’ve just caught up with this trial. I was really upset listening to Jane Doe 2. She was so panicky on the stand. I’m glad he was found guilty on her attack. I think the jury must be struggling on Jane Doe 1. She was feisty on the stand. I believe her and there were definitely similarities between the two accounts.

His face was a picture when the verdicts were read. He believed his fancy lawyers would get him off.
Welcome aboard Maisiebelle! What a trial to try to catch up with. With the partial verdict and continued deliberations I find it very confusing. I hope the jury can come to some sort of decision on the other charges today or in the future.

I just cannot get into the minds of these jurors

I just can’t

How can you find him guilty of rape of one victim but totally discount the others? (And I’m speaking of the ones that are apparently not finding him guilty and dead locking a verdict)

Just hearing the defense saying “there was not multiple victims” regarding this motion to dismiss makes me want to throw up

I'm really surprised that the defense team was willing to ignore the whole "juror 12" drama. In cases I've followed, I've seen attorneys jump all over harmless situations like that in an effort to suggest a mistrial might be in order. Kinda weird, IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back