GUILTY CA - Former NFL star, Kellen Winslow Jr. Threatened To Murder Women After He Raped Them, 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson
#KellenWinslow - The jury foreman tells the judge there is nothing that could happen that would make the jury come to a unanimous decision on the remaining counts

Darn! imo
They will retry... Hopefully same Judge. This Judge tried everything to get them to deliberate more. The Defense was not happy with his commentary. Moo

I wonder if the way the foreman gave the vote count was the guilty # first and not guilty # second.

So if that is the case some of the charges would have been not guilty. Most would have been guilty if I heard right.

That is the exact same as what Vinnie is saying on Court TV.

I wonder if the way the foreman gave the vote count was the guilty # first and not guilty # second.

So if that is the case some of the charges would have been not guilty. Most would have been guilty if I heard right.

That is the exact same as what Vinnie is saying on Court TV.

looking at the numbers I think Guilty first. Moo

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson
BREAKING: Judge declares a mistrial on the remaining 8 counts. #KellenWinslow

Well at least there is a partial verdict.

Ive never heard of a case like this where only some of the charges are allowed to have official verdicts while the other charges are a mistrial. Never heard of that happening before.

Hope it doesnt give ammunition to the defense in any appeals they may end up doing.

A new trial for the other charges will be interesting to see if they can reference the 4 successful convictions or not.

The other interesting thing is what about sentencing now for the other charges. If they end up convicting him on some of the other charges then there is no way to have them served concurrently with the sentence he is about to receive for the 4. Or is there? Maybe any new sentencing can be appended on top of previous sentences.

D8zTzJdWkAAOB2v.png

I think the jury struggled on the charge of forced sodomy because Jane Doe 2 wasn’t clear whether he tried to penetrate her. If Jane Doe 1 was telling the truth about the size of his appendage it would have been very clear if he had done that. She didn’t mention anything about size in her testimony if I recall correctly.

I think the jury struggled on the charge of forced sodomy because Jane Doe 2 wasn’t clear whether he tried to penetrate her. If Jane Doe 1 was telling the truth about the size of his appendage it would have been very clear if he had done that. She didn’t mention anything about size in her testimony if I recall correctly.
I think she said that she thought the sodomy could have been accidental.

Well, she did say that it made her scream over and over until he put his hands around her neck and threatened to kill her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back