CA CA - Gavin Cusi Octaviano, 22, Golden Gate Bridge Area, San Francisco, 23 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still haven't heard any new updates, though I wonder if he had ran away or decided to go hitchhiking in other places (not sure if that's too far fetched) since he was last seen walking through a tunnel later night. The witness said he seemed intoxicated so I wonder if he possibly ran into foul play (though I hope not). I wonder if he did actually see his friends he said he was going to meet and what he might've said to them if he did. I'm thinking he possibly could've wanted to get away from everything and start over somewhere else and took off somewhere (but I could be wrong). I also found out a classmate from high school went to UC Irvine with him and knew him (which gave me the chills) but I don't think they were close.

I came across Gavin's case tonight. I hope he's alive and well. If you're out there, Come Home, Gavin. It's obvious you're loved and missed. Everything can be made okay. :)
50018841_2128400207182628_749096460254969856_n.jpg

So I'll address the elephant in the room, which is most people who travel to the bridge and then disappear near or on it have jumped over it. It is well covered by CCTV and human surveillance. It is curious that there has been no mention of what LE is doing to investigate - has any of this footage been looked at (I have to think it has). I also wonder if they know he went over and haven't told the family until they can recover his body. According to wikipedia, the barrier project is still not completed, so there is no net in place. Less than 25% of people who jump are recovered. The Missing Pieces flyer says he was seen again by a passing motorist around 9:30pm near the parking lot on the Marin County side, disoriented and walking in the direction of ' the tunnel' so he was potentially around there for 4+ hours. So which tunnel?

What about his phone, student ID, drivers license? Did he drive there and leave a car? Does he have roomates or a dorm, and has anyone turned on his computer or tried to access his facebook messages? (It sounds like he left a home where his sister was)

Here is a Facebook page for him:
Come Home, Gavin

this is a really late reply. but on the marin side of the bridge, there is a rainbow tunnel to sausalito.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE
Back