GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought an arraignment or first appearance has to happen with a certain number of hours after arrest. Him being arrested on Friday night and nothing in court until Wednesday of next week seems strange to me.

JMO's

I know this sounds sort of lame but maybe it's business hours? I'm just guessing as I really don't know.

Could you expound on that and stay in TOS at the same time? Riverside is also on the way back to the address up north as well I believe.

JMO's

Theoretically, yes, he could sort of go near Riverside if he were heading back north, but it definitely wouldn't be the best (or fastest) route by any means at all. 5 would be the route that would be most natural.

Not sure how well I can say both b/c of TOS and b/c it'll be easier to keep sleuthing if fewer people lock down (or remove entirely) things they have online.

And I strongly suspect their are individuals closely connected to Carlo that are reading here. The more stuff is alluded to, the more I suspect we'll see things keep vanishing.

So saying that and factoring the above in, if one wanted a reason to do something and not have to say what or where they were going, having somewhere you might have a natural reason to go is a pretty viable way to carry that out. I obviously don't know if he even explained being up there or if anyone knew he was up there, but from what I've found, it wouldn't raise questions.

A (rather large) number of people besides Carlo could also have reasons to go up there. And since truthfully, we haven't heard if they're stating that there is definitively no one else involved yet, it could have been someone other than him who drove the car.

News anchor said it was a relative only identified as "Ron". The report I watched did not mention knowledge of Belvederes.

Yup, him plus some others (unless the info I found about that is dated - though I don't believe it is)

I am so happy an arrest has been made. This case has haunted me.

Could this have been a murder for hire? Maybe the family does not know the man arrested but will know who hired him.

Well I just can't seem to find a "mugshot" from his previous bookings and I did run a (paid) search on him and just a couple of tickets up in Northern CA. Pretty sure about a picture of him taken back in 2009 but can't link so won't post.

I can link the booking information from yesterday so here that is (hope it displays properly):

http://apps.sdsheriff.net/wij/wijDetail.aspx?BookNum=+gnDkAIKqXZoSBR0Cned/h2Th0iHtI0DvHHcKTY2nSs=

I just have a gut feeling that another arrest may happen as soon as today :twocents: Chief Zimmerman will not be giving the press conference until tomorrow morning and now I've seen two different times mentioned. Both 10:30 am and 11:30 am. As we get closer I'm sure it will be easy to link. I of course will be working tomorrow morning so details please everyone :seeya:

Link: Well of course it didn't display properly lol Just type in his last name and for his first only use the initial "c" If you type the whole name it will not appear.

Well I just can't seem to find a "mugshot" from his previous bookings and I did run a (paid) search on him and just a couple of tickets up in Northern CA. Pretty sure about a picture of him taken back in 2009 but can't link so won't post.

I can link the booking information from yesterday so here that is (hope it displays properly):

http://apps.sdsheriff.net/wij/wijDetail.aspx?BookNum=+gnDkAIKqXZoSBR0Cned/h2Th0iHtI0DvHHcKTY2nSs=

I just have a gut feeling that another arrest may happen as soon as today :twocents: Chief Zimmerman will not be giving the press conference until tomorrow morning and now I've seen two different times mentioned. Both 10:30 am and 11:30 am. As we get closer I'm sure it will be easy to link. I of course will be working tomorrow morning so details please everyone :seeya:

Link: Well of course it didn't display properly lol Just type in his last name and for his first only use the initial "c" If you type the whole name it will not appear.

Thanks. This info has to satisfy my curiosity for now.

Race F, 5'7" and 170 lbs.

It's hard to imagine he acted alone.

Very glad there was finally an arrest, I was beginning to lose hope. Hoping the family can get some closure though I think their pain is only going to be worse in the months/years that follow. Prayers for them - stay strong,

Remember how the man was described?
I thought police described the suspect as an unknown race, standing five-foot-ten to 6-foot. Taller.

A few new details about the arrest on Friday and the prior arrest:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...e-Murders-Arrest-Carlo-Mercado-264120851.html

Wow, he was going to be sentenced on July 9th for those gun-related charges.

I found the Case # in Vista through a court index search, but still don't know the actual gun-related crime.

Found this too.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/jun/21/belvedere-flint-arrest-mercado-shooting/

"According to jail records, Mercado previously was arrested on April 29 and booked into county jail on gun-related charges. Court records show he was charged on May 5 in Vista Superior Court. The nature of the case was not immediately available."

bbm

Police brutality is no laughing matter if that's what the suspect's injuries are due to. I like to think we've managed to evolve beyond that as a civilized nation but am constantly shown otherwise.

I am not laughing.
Police brutality is no laughing matter if that's what the suspect's injuries are due to. I like to think we've managed to evolve beyond that as a civilized nation but am constantly shown otherwise.

I was thinking along the lines of fellow detainees having at him ... no one said it was a laughing matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavakaga