GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm local but I don't know the answer. My best guess is that it won't be released until arraignment, which is Wednesday. Another thought is that I believe he was booked at MCC, which is a federal prison, perhaps they have a different routine? Just guesses...
I'm curious as to why there is no (that I know of) arrest mugshot of this suspect some 3 days after the fact. It's unusual to me. Maybe different in CA but where I live it is available online after the booking has taken place with the booking information and bond info. Strange to me.

JMO's

I'm local but I don't know the answer. My best guess is that it won't be released until arraignment, which is Wednesday. Another thought is that I believe he was booked at MCC, which is a federal prison, perhaps they have a different routine? Just guesses...

Thank you. However he was just booked on May 5 according to records so I would think there would be a booking photo from there that should be accessible.

It must be just different there. Usually after an arrest especially a high profile one the media has one and certainly before or during a press conference.

JMO's

You're right, I forgot about the prior charges. I have no clue then. I guess we all wait and see!
Thank you. However he was just booked on May 5 according to records so I would think there would be a booking photo from there that should be accessible.

It must be just different there. Usually after an arrest especially a high profile one the media has one and certainly before or during a press conference.

JMO's

My mistake, he was booked at County Central, not MCC. His info can be found at sdsheriff.net

JMO's

It is highly unusual in San Diego not to see a mugshot photo or not even be able to find one from a prior booking (May 2014). My only thought on that is that LE were very aware of him as a potential suspect at a very early time and trying to keep it out of the media. If that at all is possible??? IDK

Here is the video speaking of the Tylenol overdose incident and they also have a few other pictures of CM as well. Text is the same as before so only the video is updated.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/25844328/forensic-evidence-led-to-arrest-in-triple-murder

This is still so strange to me. I'm trying to understand how he singled out three people in two separate vehicles.

And how did he get the Tylenol?

I'm so confused..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks...but that's the same guest-at-a-wedding-photo taken some years ago. What's he look like now?

So far, LE is going with he acted alone on these crimes. I'm having such a hard time believing he acted alone. How 'bout you?

Curious you need to click on the photo collage at the top which is actually a video and is shows additional photos. Albeit at a wedding the other photos give him a different appearance. I will try to capture the others and post but I'm pretty bad at this stuff lol

Also I agree it's hard to believe he acted alone and if in fact he did that just makes him a worse monster in my eyes :banghead:

http://www.cbs8.com/story/25844328/forensic-evidence-led-to-arrest-in-triple-murder

I don't necessarily need to see what he looks like as much as why his official mugshot or picture has not been released by MSM as usual. We have already seen that google names = wrong pictures and FB (googling) could amount to the same.

I don't believe this fool acted alone and should be in protective custody or we will never know the answers to who and why.

JMO

Just a thought on whether he happened to be working at that Target at that mall during that time period. Remember, it was reported he was seen once then seen an hour later. Can you imagine planning the killings that went down during the holiday season, and not changing your mind? It's depraved for whatever the reason, IMO.

Witness described the suspect running towards the passenger side of a car, not getting into the driver's seat. Suspect was described as taller by 3"-5". Acted alone?!! These things are bugging me.

It seems to me that his attorney is working on a comedy act. Throws his client's employment for 8 years longevity as some initial defense to a triple murder (and I'm sure him throwing the Co name out there like that is not well accepted). Coming back "from the dessert" with multiple weapons and silencer. He eats all the Tylenol in the medicine cabinet when a dozen cars pull up knowing it has hit the fan. However he has the audacity to stand in front of cameras and states his client is innocent. IMO his work is only beginning.

He, IMO could not have pulled off triple homicides, driven two vehicles, one to Riverside and subsequently get pinched then take Tylenol.

JMO's

I don't necessarily need to see what he looks like as much as why his official mugshot or picture has not been released by MSM as usual. We have already seen that google names = wrong pictures and FB (googling) could amount to the same.

I don't believe this fool acted alone and should be in protective custody or we will never know the answers to who and why.

JMO

I don't personally care what he looks like, but I hope the family's been shown recent photos so they can see if he looks familiar to anyone.

I do think it's really weird that his mugshot (or presumably mugshots?) hasn't been released. I totally agree there must be at least one more person involved.

It's been six months since these horrible crimes occurred. He got caught with weapons in late April, no, actually it was January, and was facing sentencing coming up in July. It seems inconceivable that he didn't have "more of a suicide plan", other than "a feeble Tylenol attempt" if he really meant business. Seems like a ploy, not a serious suicide attempt. He must've thought he was going to get away with the murders, and didn't feel any real remorse. After all, he had a gun handy for months if he was suffering remorse.

What a joke that his attorney thinks he's casting doubts, but come on, LE must have plenty of evidence. Three young, vibrant people are gone. This is no joke. Whoever did this has to pay.

All just my own opinions.

I think I'm going to go through old reports and see if anything matches with this arrest. Someone refresh me, was there a surveillance video released from the mall? I feel like there was, but it could be that I've imagined the scene so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx