CA - Girls set cat on fire, cat fighting for life. Santa Rosa, 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These girls need to be sent to prison and set on fire so then they can see what it feels like. People are such sickos it's disgusting, you'd think their parents would have done a better job raising them, but no.

I'm so happy Adam is recovering. I think the punishment for animal cruelty is not nearly strong enough.

My beautiful Dusty kitty is a rescue, and I couldn't ask for a more affectionate kitty. I just feel terrible that I ignored her for weeks while she slept on our patio, because I thought she had a home. She had a collar, but no name tag. My husband finally thought she was hungry, and fed her. From that point on she is our little baby. We love her to pieces!

Awww I didn't know the history Pepper - that is so sweet. How old is Dusty now?

To echo a previous poster, WHERE does this kind of cruelty come from?
How can anyone listed to a cat or dog or person yelping in pain...let alone find it amusing? That is just so wrong.

Is there any more information about the case against the girls?

Is there any more information about the case against the girls?
I haven't seen anything but I bet they'll just get a slap on the wrist because they're teenagers. I read the most they can get is 3 yr. in Juvy. :sick: :mad:

There hasn't been anything in the local papers about the girls or where things are going with their legal matters. If I see anything I'll be sure to post it.

The vet caring for Adam is also my kitty's vet. We were there Saturday and Adam is doing amazingly well.

As for the girls the county is keeping a lid on who they are and when they will be in court for fear of retaliation, got some mighty angry folks round here!

The vet caring for Adam is also my kitty's vet. We were there Saturday and Adam is doing amazingly well.

As for the girls the county is keeping a lid on who they are and when they will be in court for fear of retaliation, got some mighty angry folks round here!
I just found the thread again ~ and thanks so much for posting this!! What wonderful news about Adam! :D I know the latest photos that were online were just so precious with him walking around in the Wright's home and her holding him. Everyone at that animal hospital are true angels!

Also good to hear is the public outrage against these teenage girls. They deserve it and much more ~ :behindbar

I'm so glad to hear that about Adam. I can imagine the anger over this. Any news if the little boy who turned them in will get the reward?

Thank you to all for the latest news on little Adam. I'm so thankful he has done so well.
This story touched me so. It broke my heart seeing those first pictures of little Adam.
I could never get my mind around 2 young girls doing something so atrocious, to a defenseless little cat. Simply sickening!

I agree with you that have called the vet and the vet assistants angels. They truely are! God bless each one of them.

And, you local people, please continue to update us. And, let us hear what punishment those mixed up girls get. Hope they receive the toughest punishment possible.

That is awesome news!!! I'm so glad to hear this!
I hope those girls get some really harsh punishment!!!!!!!:mad:

My kitty Daisy Duke is missing her tail. The vet doesn't think she was born without it. When I adopted her, they didn't know what happened to her (the rescue) that was how she came in with the litter. I always wonder HOW she came about to be missing her tail and hope it wasn't something bad or painful for her. All I know is she is a little clumsy and has tail envy cause she likes to attack dog tails a lot.

I have no idea how anyone can cause intentional harm to an animal, none.

Unfortunately, no new updates about Adam. On the home page of the local paper is keeps saying the photos have been updated of Adam, but nothing new. It seems they are keeping very quiet about the girls and the legal process regarding them. IIRC, one of the articles mentioned that the boy would not be able to receive the reward money until the girls were prosectued, so it may be a while before we hear anything new.

That's not cool that the boy would not be receiving the money until the girls were prosecuted. There is no dispute that he reported it and is responsible for saving that poor kitty! Those girls are lucky that their identity is being protected. They should have thought about it before they committed this act!

Found it! From one of the aricles back in post #28...

Here's the link: http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/article/20070713/NEWS/70713018/1033/NEWS01

"Release of the $10,000 reward depends on whether or not the two girls that were arrested last week for the crime are ultimately convicted. If they are, Cesar, the only witness thus far identified, is in line for a large sum of money.

Bruce said that if there is a conviction, “all we need is a letter from the D.A. or Sheriff’s Department saying that so-and-so’s information proved essential in this case, and we would pay off on the reward.”

Found it! From one of the aricles back in post #28...

Here's the link: http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/article/20070713/NEWS/70713018/1033/NEWS01

"Release of the $10,000 reward depends on whether or not the two girls that were arrested last week for the crime are ultimately convicted. If they are, Cesar, the only witness thus far identified, is in line for a large sum of money.

Bruce said that if there is a conviction, “all we need is a letter from the D.A. or Sheriff’s Department saying that so-and-so’s information proved essential in this case, and we would pay off on the reward.”

Well I hope they are convicted! And thank the Lord for that little boy!

Looking at little Adam's latest pics (thanks for the post), just gets me pissed off at these brats all over again.

I think the public has a right to know their names - they are nothing but criminals in my opinion.

Not only am I disgusted with the girls who did this, but my anger extends to their families who have said nothing. They have not apologized for their daughters behaviors, made a donation to the care of Adam, etc. I can understand that it could be to protect the identity of the girls, but they could do so anonymously.

Not only am I disgusted with the girls who did this, but my anger extends to their families who have said nothing. They have not apologized for their daughters behaviors, made a donation to the care of Adam, etc. I can understand that it could be to protect the identity of the girls, but they could do so anonymously.
This made me just think of something...part of their punishment should be for them or their parents to pay his vet bills.

This made me just think of something...part of their punishment should be for them or their parents to pay his vet bills.

No, not their parents. Let the little monsters work their fingers to the bone to pay for their crime!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back