CA CA - Goldie Morse, 38, Whipering Pines, Lake County, CA, 13 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is very woodsy up there.
Very. Reminds me of places in Idaho. When you least expect it, there's a house behind every tree, LOL.

I "walked" with GOOGLE maps up the highway, thinking if she walked, what would she encounter. The highway is curving, ascending, narrow and there is no walking path per se. Just a shoulder either side most of the way up. Rather stark looking until you get into the trees. If she made it up to Hardesters Market, I wonder if she was caught on camera there? I also noticed that the golf course was for sale, oddly enough, as I was utterly focused on her being caught on security cameras there... I wonder if the golf course is still in operation?

Last edited:
Middle picture kind of looks like it could be a mug shot. Does anyone with access know whether she has previous charges and/or convictions?
I looked closely and the fabric has flowers on it. Not sure, but it could be a dress with a color unfortunately close to a mug shot. If it is not a mug shot, they should consider recoloring the shirt so people aren’t biased and just think “criminal” when they see orange. Sadly. This could have a big effect on how much people care about finding her, IMO.79991427-0426-4BEC-8883-EBCE7C913A3F.jpeg

Edited to show pattern on photo

Last edited:
Here is the same photo with her shirt color changed to blue. It’s so odd how different it feels to view her middle photo where she is wearing a color not generally associated with incarceration.
View attachment 362483
If we didn't know it was the same person it would be hard to link the photos together. She looks so different in each one of them.

If we didn't know it was the same person it would be hard to link the photos together. She looks so different in each one of them.
Agree. I actually wonder if that middle photo was taken during the reporting of an assault. MOO, but it looks like she is injured and upset, and looks a lot like the photos one might take when one makes a police report. All MOO.

MODERATOR NOTE:

If you are a member of Websleuths, you AGREED to follow the Terms of Service when you joined. Websleuths is intentionally strict about being fact-based and victim-friendly. UNLESS a member has been approved as a Verified Insider, they may NOT post inside information. Anyone can post ANYthing on most other places on the internet. Not here. We are dedicated to protecting the victims of cases here by substantiating everything that is posted here. The Verified Insider process is part of that, and we stand by it. If a member follows the process, AND is substantiated to actually have inside knowledge, they will be approved as a VI. It is not difficult, and our VI coordinator is very prompt. If a member bashes the process and the Websleuths’ rules, that violates the rules you agreed to, and it is an indication that Websleuths might not be a fit for you.

Other members who quote/respond to/post questions for to someone who has not been approved as a VI are also in violation. They are repeating/perpetuating posts that aren’t in line with the TOS.

The link to apply for verified insider status is in my signature.

THANK YOU for your efforts to post according to the TOS we all agreed to when we joined.

Sorry if these are all old news, but some interesting items in this article MOO (snipped with comments to show the ones I mean):

"Friends say she was picking berries near Cobb, California’s Black Rock Golf Course on the evening of August 13, 2022. From there, she seemingly walked away leaving her shoes behind".

(So that's where she came out of her shoes)

<and>

"We spoke with Carol Lynn Anderson, a friend of Morse, who told us Morse was picking blackberries with a roommate on the evening of August 12 when the roommate went down a hillside, leaving Morse above. Climbing back up the hill 20 minutes later, Morse’s roommate found she was gone leaving only a drink she had been holding and her shoes behind."

(So "leaving a drink" - an alcoholic drink? Was she "buzzed"?)

<and>

"Witnesses reported seeing Morse around 10:00 p.m. in the parking lot of Hardesters Market., a small town grocery in Cobb along Highway 175."

(Wonder if witnesses just saw her walking around there, or if she was asking people for something - see below)

"Between 2-4 a.m., Anderson told us Morse was reportedly seen by a crew of construction workers walking up to them and asking if she could sit in their truck. They denied her request because of company vehicle policy, but they did give her some food."

(Darn, I wish they would have called LE and reported her at that time)

<and>

"Around 7:30 a.m., Morse reportedly knocked on a man’s door in the Whispering Pines neighborhood of Cobb and asked to use his phone. He obliged, she attempted to call someone that did not pick up, and she left a message. She asked the homeowner if he had any spare shoes she could wear. He quickly went to retrieve them and when he returned with the shoes she was gone."

(Who did she call? Did LE track it? What did she say in her message? That homeowner was kind to offer her some shoes, I just wish he would have called her in to LE and they could have checked up on her. Who knows though, maybe he did. But sighing that's two times LE might have found her if they came out right away (the other was with the construction guys)

"The last reported sighting occurred shortly after when Morse was seen walking along Highway 175 near Whispering Pines."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory
Back