Found Deceased CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Close up of Princess Hero Doe and her cloth from NCMEC official appeal (you can see pandas) -

53769943_2501538736540685_3699080286357684224_n.jpg

(click to enlarge)

Help ID Me

The outfit is from Children's Place. I remember looking it at for my girls but passing because of the leopard(?) print letters. My girls only like rainbow.

It would have likely been sold from 4/5 up to size 16. I am guessing that someone will recognize the outfit and she will be identified. Though releasing the exact size of the clothing wouldn't be a bad idea either. So if a family member bought her the outfit, they might connect it faster.

someone on youtube said she looked like a girl from Nevada that came to visit southern california with her family and went missing on a beach . I'm trying to figure out which video it was.

If you watched the video, it will be in your history. Well, it 'should' be... :)

Great sleuthing by all, hopefully a Mod can update my title to this thread stating she is female, maybe call her "Future Princess Doe" and Age. Im working on a map of schools and those stores in the area..

*Edit, nearby Target, Children's place :Google Maps

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay