Found Deceased CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Folks, please remember Websleuths rules.

You cannot sleuth, post or link to family members social media or the social media of any 'innocent person' UNLESS/UNTIL that person has been officially named by LE as a POI / suspect.

Please wait for any announcements by LE at the upcoming presser.

Thanks.

Just an FYI ... at this point 2 people have been "detained" which is not the same as "arrested". While we can probably expect an arrest in this case, we won't edit the thread title until an actual arrest is announced.

Just an FYI ... at this point 2 people have been "detained" which is not the same as "arrested". While we can probably expect an arrest in this case, we won't edit the thread title until an actual arrest is announced.

I assume they they’re putting pressure in both of them, hoping for one to tip and try to throw the blame on the other one. And I hope that they have enough evidence that they don’t have to pretend that they believe the one who confesses first.

Also. This is why my husband was “overbearing” to the point of annoying with his ex wife regarding their children and their wellbeing. It wasn’t him “trying to control” her, it was that he had zero trust in her choices in a mate or any of her life choices in general. And eventually it was proven in court, but not after much mommying went on.

Trinity Love... :(
I will never understand how mother's and father's allow this to happen to their babies. I just don't get it.

I found a woman on Twitter who thinks this child might be her grand daughter. I gave her the contact information for the police there and she said they'll get back to her tomorrow.

I wonder if Trinity was her granddaughter or not? How awful to even have to consider the idea!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back