CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have kept a chart. When I had my parent teacher conferences, almost every parent seemed to ask if their child has a friend in school. Interesting how important that was.

It does not matter if you are gifted beyond belief if you do not have friends and can get along in the world.

Totally agree. My son has autism and has absolutely no friends. This breaks my heart more than any of his other problems. He spends fun time with us (parents). He would love to have friends. I don't wish that type of isolation on any child (but good thing the Hart children did have one another).

If you zoom in close her two front teeth are missing. Matter of fact on the remember the heart kids FB. There are photos of her wearing the same outfit with her mouth closed and a closeup with her teeth missing. There are 485 plus of photos.

???

Hannah is the girl on the far left in this picture. She has all of her front teeth in this photo.

???

Hannah is the girl on the far left in this picture. She has all of her front teeth in this photo.

Hannah is the girl in white vest and peace symbol long sleeve green top with two missing teeth

Hannah is the girl in white vest and peace symbol long sleeve green top with two missing teeth

I thought the girl in the white vest was Abigail... Hannah "lost" her teeth and didn't smile with an open mouth for the remainder of the pictures.

MOO*

I think Hannah is in the brown jacket. Abigail is in the white vest. Hannah is older and notice her "adult" two front teeth. She had already lost her baby teeth. She is smaller, although older, than Abigail.

Hannah is the one in the white vest but I can't zoom in close enough to see her teeth.

What was the date on the post about Hannah losing her teeth?

IMHO Markis looks unwell in pretty much every photo of him. Swelling in his face, yes, but also his color is off, his eyes look like they have bags, etc. I think the previous poster who said that keeping the kids in almost all-white crowds helped to mask their condition because white folks have less of a reference point for the nuances of what the range of normal growth and coloring is for a black child. If they had been around fellow black folks, more people would have been concerned about their appearance. And NOT accepted the "moms" lies as to the reasons.

I think he looks particularly bad, to me, in this photo. His lips are paler than his face!?! I wish they were stained slightly purple from all the delicious blackberries. I don't know if he is hunched over to be close to his sister or...? His arms are all skin & bone & sinew. His eyes seem very far away and sad, to me.

I know the post that accompanied this says M "let" Jen take the pic, but I interpreted that to mean he cooperated with her directions that day and the resulting photo was deemed "acceptable" for posting. Smdh.

d0c_screen_shot_20180330_at_23230_pm.JPG

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/deadly_hart_family_crash_may_h.html

Hannah is the one in the white vest but I can't zoom in close enough to see her teeth.

What was the date on the post about Hannah losing her teeth?

Wait. I thought that was Abigail. She's smiling in all the pictures showing teeth.

MOO*

Can we add the foster girl in the timeline? I think it's important.

I'm sorry. I'm not sure what you are referring to. Do you have a link?

I thought the girl in the white vest was Abigail... Hannah "lost" her teeth and didn't smile with an open mouth for the remainder of the pictures.

MOO*

I think so too. Hannah is the older sister on the left. The smaller sister. I think this was her prominent bright smile before she lost her teeth.

And if you look at later pictures of Abigail, she has a delicate adult smile.
Jmo.

image.jpg

Huh? Missing? I notice Devonte is the only one out of the children who is NOT wearing glasses and his left hand could be in a fist.🤷🏾*♀️

MOO*

Devonte's hand looks relaxed to me. What strikes me is Jen's one finger seeming to press into the child's armpit on her left. Also, to me it looks like Sarah's smile is forced. I can't say there are no front teeth present on Hannah (white vest) though, to me, it looks like she has them, or at least one of them, even when I blow it up.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Devonte nofist.jpg
    Devonte nofist.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 641
So, when this investigation is over, what are the things you want to know to.....

[/LIST]
- Have they received donations for the children? Amount, source and frequency? Any trust / savings for the children? Have they ever been paid for any public appearance / participation in a conference/ TV or radio show..etc?
- Any member was being treated for cancer/ was a cancer survivor?
BTW: I like your post and its approach. You should consider a career in journalism : ) jmo

Truly. It also seems an odd time to text a friend about being so sick at 3 a.m. Saturday that you might go to the hospital and miss work *Monday* (which I believe was the day referenced.) Normally, you'd wait to see if you were going to the hospital, not text a friend at 3AM that you *might* go there. And if you called at that hour simply for a shoulder to cry on about thinking you needed a hospital, and you had the rare sort of friend who answers texts in the middle of the night, then you'd certainly reply to her responses (which SH didn't), lest your friend panic and call 911.

Normally, I'd think a spouse would let work people know if you were suddenly so sick you were admitted to the hospital over the weekend and were too incapacitated to call in. And not by text, but by phone call.

So I'm not entirely convinced SH sent that text. Sounds more to me like someone wanted to delay alarm at SH's absence from work Monday, though instead it effectively raised alarm bells with her friend (who called LE Monday).
Perhaps she had to get the text out of the way because she was going to dispose of the phone ????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I imagine dentists have some kind of network so I think LE has reached out to them and no one has said they treated the kids.

I wonder if they ever saw doctors?Gypsy Rose who had multiple unnecessary operations saw plenty of doctors. They can be fooled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member