CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an actual MSM article on same-sex domestic abuse. The Atlantic is a reputable, trustworthy source. This article states that same-sex domestic abuse is under-reported and little discussed, but no more/less prevalent than in straight couples.

[FONT=&quot]Valentine, from The Network/La Red, said that in his experience, the rates of violence in the LGBTQ community seem comparable to those in the straight community. "The rate of domestic violence that has been documented is one in four women, and it's pretty much the same for LGBTQ folks," he said.[/FONT]

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...-domestic-violence-epidemic-is-silent/281131/

^^^

Posting the picture of the bloody tooth seems sadistic, IMO.

Generally speaking I don't get a lot of the trend to post children's mishaps or punishments on SM. I certainly don't want to put my kids missteps all out there for the world to judge. In this sense I am speaking more of fb, and not anonymous/semi anonymous forums where parents are venting/seeking advice

From what I've seen, parents post such things with pride and expect praise and approval from it. It's done to place the parent at the center of the stage and the circumstance and child plays a supporting role. The discussion is based on how the parent m handled the situation and/or the parent's feelings.

IMO

There is a clear agenda HERE, is what my post said, and I absolutely stand by it. You have yet to explain how posting biased articles with negative stereotypes about gays has any bearing on this case. But yeah I'll be sure to peruse and see the trends and likely lack of emphasis on heterosexuality on the alleged crimes in other threads.
Go for it. Lack of emphasis on heterosexuality ? Are you joking?

Couple of questions:

1. Do you think LE has more information about the events leading up to the crash that they haven't shared or are they as in the dark as the rest of us?
2. Do you think we will ever know what happened to Hannah and Devonte?
3. Why do you think *this* CPS visit caused them to run?
4. What one question do you wish LE would answer/info they'd share?

So true, however sometimes news outlets will be owned by one owner, and stories, or parts of them, will be shared.. and so same wrong-info can be quoted in several, giving credence to untruths.. when it's just a repeated quote, or repeated error, repeated incorrect-quote, etc. It's just disgusting. jmo.

The money for newspapers is down the tubes because of the net. That is why there are paywalls now. There is not money to pay for reporters. So the little info is sold over and over

What do posters think of poor Hannah cowering beside the neighbour's bed saying " Yes Ma'am", "Yes Ma'am" in reply to JH. Has anyone ever had to call their mother "Ma'am". That sent shivers down my spine.

I am sadly wondering where the children are buried. If it is proven to be homicide, then it would be horrible to have the children buried near the perpetrators. If it is proven accidental, I still don't like the idea of them buried by those who isolated and withheld food or whipped them.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

What do posters think of poor Hannah cowering beside the neighbour's bed saying " Yes Ma'am", "Yes Ma'am" in reply to JH. Has anyone ever had to call their mother "Ma'am". That sent shivers down my spine.
My parents were ma'am and sir. That was prevalent where and when I was raised.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Forgive if already discussed, but as I was trying to catch up a bit earlier this morning on posts, someone mentioned something which made this thought jump out. I had wondered why nobody was wearing seatbelts, just seemed odd to me. But if the fam had pulled over to perhaps have a sleep, that could explain it? Wondering if all were sleeping (and hoping this too, for their sakes!), when vehicle went over. Did JH possibly sleep as well, and then wake up and become consumed with the sudden urge to end it all for everyone as the rest slept through it?

We have no idea what was happening, other than it seems it was a sudden departure as soon as they learned they were to be investigated for child abuse. Surely they felt at risk of losing the kids. Did they grab all of the kids and just start driving, in the hopes of hashing it out until they could get all of the stories straight so they matched when they got questioned? Perhaps decide not to return home until such time as all agreed to say the same things? But what if there had been at least one dissenter? Or two?

And also wondering what was going on in the fam that made this 'starving-the-kids' punishment more pronounced at this time. What were they being punished for, more and more often, right around that time?

The money for newspapers is down the tubes because of the net. That is why there are paywalls now. There is not money to pay for reporters. So the little info is sold over and over

Exactly. And also, big media are buying out small ones, and consuming them all into one, but under different names, etc.

Couple of questions:

1. Do you think LE has more information about the events leading up to the crash that they haven't shared or are they as in the dark as the rest of us?
2. Do you think we will ever know what happened to Hannah and Devonte?
3. Why do you think *this* CPS visit caused them to run?
4. What one question do you wish LE would answer/info they'd share?

Appreciate this series of questions. I'd like to know more about the discovery of the crash. I've looked at pictures but I still wonder how they were able to spot the vehicle and the crash site.

I would like to know what possibly felony LE used to obtain a search warrant and what did they find (anything) in the house.

I'd also would like to know if they have footage available of Jen in the store and not just that screen shot. Maybe we could get more from her body language etc.

I would also like to know if LE reached out to Sarah's family and if Markis, Hannah, and Abigail's biological family are aware or have thoughts on the entire situation.

Someone else made a nice long list of unanswered questions here too.

IMO

I am closing this thread for a bit because it is getting too long.

Should be a new thread opening soon.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members