CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was just thinking about this earlier and wonder if anything new had been found. I don't know if it's me or WS but I can't get to any of the last few pages in this thread. Only this one, and it has two posts.

Was just thinking about this earlier and wonder if anything new had been found. I don't know if it's me or WS but I can't get to any of the last few pages in this thread. Only this one, and it has two posts.

I can’t see any previous posts either, all the way back to page one. I think there must be a glitch. I’ll report my post and check on it.

Thought there'd be some dna information about the foot by now... which would mean only Devonte is still officially missing ?
My .02 at this time is that he is deceased..... so furious and heartbroken -- for these children !!!

Hart family crash: Celebration of life planned in South Dakota

"Jennifer Hart portrayed the family's life on social media as idyllic -- an image that contrasted with the red flags and child abuse allegations that consistently followed the family as they moved from Minnesota to Oregon to Washington."

"The announcement says all are welcome to attend."

The article has been updated...

Updated June 27: A relative of Jennifer Hart said the event has been cancelled.

This article is a bit misleading... they say it's only true that there's no DNA to test hers against IF the medical examiner didn't keep samples from her siblings. I know it seems like this case isn't high priority, but would they really release Markis and Abigail's bodies for cremation without at least recording their DNA?!?
I agree. But then it’s been like 2 months since the foot was found, right? Isn’t that enough time for a comparison?

The article has been updated...

Updated June 27: A relative of Jennifer Hart said the event has been cancelled.
Is anyone else curious about why it was canceled? Backlash?

I’m still sad that the aunt in TX couldn’t apparently get her family’s remains. In my nonlegal opinion, that should happen automatically if adoptive parents kill the children and birth family can be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back