CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that was Abigail. Abigail was the one Sarah abused and the one that kept hugging her in the video.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Oh Ok thank you getting confused. My brain not like it used to be. aaarrghhh

OMG....did anyone notice the arm around the guitar on the kid in the orange pants?? Looks pretty skelatal to me.

I’ve been surprised that video of the family hasn’t surfaced by now. Seems like a multi racial family of 8 with two moms would be something people would remember. Makes me wonder if they made sure to stop off the beaten track at places unlikely to have surveillance cameras.

Sarah worked as a Mgr at Kohl’s does anyone know if any employees have commented in the news?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...82484597070f74!8m2!3d39.6357155!4d-123.783075

So did they go off the end where the white vehicle is in this photo? and they went off forward, not backward, right? I hope this link works like I want it to!

ETA: I'd be scared to commit suicide that way--I'd be scared I'd survive but be horribly injured...IDK maybe if I saw it "live" it might look more certainly deadly? I guess with the water there one could assume they'd get knocked out and drown if nothing else? Did the airbags deploy do we know?

These Are the most recent photos of the kids. So fit abyibe looking out for the missing kids these photos are updated and how they most likely look now.
cache.php

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Who is is this lady?

I have friends who have adopted children that are very small and skinny. All the nourishing foods in the world, will not make them as big or as tall as an average sized person. I had to do with their traumatic start from pregnancy and birth and start in this world. I don't fault the parents for their small stature.

Wow who would have thought there was another Turpin family. Sadly, I guess this goes on behind closed door more than I thought.

I sadly suspect there are many, many "Turpin" families around. Several years ago, I was headed to work and saw the city's mobile crime unit on the side of the street--turned out a family was holding one of the children "hostage" in the home and torturing and starving her until she died. Poor kid would have been able to hear children playing from the three nearby schools and nearby park. It was heartbreaking knowing that was going on just a few houses down from where I taught.

Yes! I know an adoptee that was born addicted to heroin and she could eat about 10 plates at a buffet as a kid and never gained weight.

I have friends who have adopted children that are very small and skinny. All the nourishing foods in the world, will not make them as big or as tall as an average sized person. I had to do with their traumatic start from pregnancy and birth and start in this world. I don't fault the parents for their small stature.

Hello, guests! There are a lot of you! Register and join us! :wave:

I think the Waldorf discussion emerged from the fact that the children did not use technology. Someone pointed out that students at Waldorf schools do not use technology, at least in earlier grades. And the Waldorf discussion grew legs. But the Hart children were said to be homeschooled, which is debatable, and did not go to a Waldorf School AFAIK. So the Waldorf discussion, as fascinating as it may be to some, is what we would call “off topic” and has nothing to do with this case IMO. :) Of course, maybe we’re out of topics until LE speaks again. :dunno: Any other suggestions?
Very tactfully and diplomatically stated Lilibet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...82484597070f74!8m2!3d39.6357155!4d-123.783075

So did they go off the end where the white vehicle is in this photo? and they went off forward, not backward, right? I hope this link works like I want it to!

ETA: I'd be scared to commit suicide that way--I'd be scared I'd survive but be horribly injured...IDK maybe if I saw it "live" it might look more certainly deadly? I guess with the water there one could assume they'd get knocked out and drown if nothing else? Did the airbags deploy do we know?

link worked :)

I'm not 100% sure but from the drone footage, I surmised that it was more between where those two cars are. Going off facing west. kwim?

I have to wonder when DH asked the neighbors “If they called yet” is because that’s the signal once the neighbors get CPS involved and people are on to the abuse that’s when they are on the move to find a new house out of state just like when the moved the last time telling their neighbor friend excuse was because KKK burning cross. They were scared. CPS investigating the Moms was probably the TRUE reason getting out of Dodge but lied so no one would know why they were moving

Perhaps they were heading out to look for a new property in CA I live in CA it’s so liberal far Left a very diverse state but instead they may have been in trouble financially and couldn’t afford it and decided to kill everyone instead. JMO

Dekalb said it was march 22ndn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Yukon software LE said Suv stopped on the dirt pullover than accelerated over the cliff. I wonder if that meant stopped as in foot on brake and in gear or car running but in park.

How plausible would it be they pulled over to take a rest and kids wanted to see the view of the ocean got close to the edge. Maybe it was dark? Perhaps car engine was still running as was going to only be a minute or so your now ready to leave so you take it out of park at the exact time you get distracted and look back at what kids were doing or even making sure their seatbelts were on and accidentally apply the gas pedal instead of braking? By then it’s too late to brake as they were already over that’s why no skid marks. OMO

It’s just so strange adults were belted in.
I believe the car was at a complete stop then accelerated across 70 feet before it went over the cliff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member