CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again lots of children are at protests in Portland. I've been going to all sorts of protests in Portland over the years. They usually start peacefully and are family events. When they start going south it's usually at the end and people are leaving with their children. Our rule is that the moment things get rowdy and we no longer feel safe, we get the heck out.
The thing is I personally have never heard of CPS getting involved because children are taken to festivals or protests by their parents. I'm not a fan of using minors at a protest to make a point but I would never consider even voicing that opinion to the parent, you really have to tread lightly with parents and how they raise their kids. Those rules go out the window if it's friends/family though. Also internet, like now, I give my opinion. The children's physical and mental health IMO should come first, not the parent's push to get their message across-just leave the kids out of it publicly. Have home discussions on belief systems.

There’s so much hearsay from friends and neighbors in this case, pick what you want to believe and there’s some hearsay to confirm it.
I think the neighbor that mentioned the cross burning was a neighbor in OR/WA and the alleged incident happened in MN. I'd love to hear from the MN locals that were there at the time. I also know that a lot of media aren't all that detail oriented these days so that makes it harder to know what DID happen and what some one SAID happened.
Speaking of the news-it was stated somewhere that LE is checking their route for the missing 3. Are there flyers posted of those 3 & the 2 dogs? Or even pics of both dogs? That's been bugging me.

The three found with the SUV were all siblings (biological) adopted together. The three missing were also biological siblings adopted together.
There were only 2 different backgrounds.

Nah, they found Markis, Jeremiah, and Abigail--they weren't all adopted at the same time. Markis, Abigail and Hannah were biological siblings, while Devonte, Jeremiah and Sierra were biological siblings.

I cannot find the article now. It said that they left MN because a cross was burned on their property in Alexandria.

Then the article said that they left Linn because of an incident a child had at achool, but the children were not attending school.

I looked online, but I cannot find a news story that talks about the cross burning. I would guess it would be newsworthy enough to be printed in lots of Mn papers.

No luck. I wonder if the story was made up?

here’s one from Daily Mail. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ple-plunged-cliff-fled-home-targeted-KKK.html

I haven’t seen it in ither news outlets yet.

What we know about the mysterious California crash that killed five family members

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/02/us/family-suv-pacific-coast-crash-what-we-know/index.html

There is "every indication" that Hannah, Devonte and Sierra were riding in the SUV, too, but it's also possible they were left behind with friends, Allman said.

Authorities are still searching for the three children.

I would think with all the media reports, if they were with anyone else it would have been reported by now. JMO, of course.

Very informative, thank you for posting. I wonder if them adopting the kids from Texas foster care makes a difference in terms of how/what assistance they could receive. I’m going to try to look into that today, this is all new to me.

I really feel that it is strange that ONLY Devonte and his blood siblings and the two dogs are missing. Those are some smart ocean waves. Kind of like the Kennedy Magic bullet. Here is what I believe happened: Devonte planned a runaway. Got enough food to get by. The kid knows how to fish and lives near the mountains. By photos available on the internet he loved dogs and knew how to fish. When CPS came to the door, the mothers thought Devonte had run to them and was possibly in their custody. They ran with the three kids they had. I would be willing to bet those three kids are alive and well and don't even know their family has perished. Talk about a series of unfortunate events. Its sickening to me how they process people and "qualify" them to adopt. I don't have alot of money and I have **** for credit. But I would never harm a child and am pretty darn good at raising successful ones. At least five times that we know about. Not one loser in the bunch. I have always fed and spent time with my kids and love other children as well. But I don't fit their text book qualifications. Disgusting. Foster parents and adoptive parents should be run through many more tests than financial. The severe thinking these two women had could have been discovered through copious testing. And it IS available. I am not trying to slam all foster and adoptive parents. I personally have known many wonderful ones as well. But damn it, why do CPS agencies that our tax dollars pay for not following through! These people believe every ******** apology they hear from these criminal and abusive parents. Good parents wouldn't EVER cover their kid in bruises. There is no "I'm sorry" or "I let my anger get out of control."

I did a Instagram search of #harttribe and a google search. I came across this:
https://everipedia.org/wiki/sarah-hart/

Interesting to note is on the bottom there is a mug shot of Sarah that is dated December 2017. Another google search of “Sarah Hart mug shot” brings up the same picture, which may seem obvious but I was hoping to see a different mugshot (from 2011). Implying that maybe there were two different mug shots (with this one really being from Dec 2017) which would indicate a recent problem, but it does not appear to be the case. Maybe someone with better sleuthing skills than I could check it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think with all the media reports, if they were with anyone else it would have been reported by now. JMO, of course.

I would think so, too. But then I wonder (or hope) would that someone be " off the grid"? Or wishfully thinking someone was protecting them? I wonder how large their alternative community was? Or, even if there was one? --Was there anything beyond protests, music festivals, and publishing on social media?

The FB pages were shut down. Why did they travel south into CA? Is it significant based on previous trips, festivals, and connections documented on FB?

Came across this image, one of the very few spontaneous images I've seen. A couple of happy kids... DH loved the dog. Makes it even harder to believe they set out and planned something like this...

image.jpg

According to Yukon software LE said Suv stopped on the dirt pullover than accelerated over the cliff. I wonder if that meant stopped as in foot on brake and in gear or car running but in park.

How plausible would it be they pulled over to take a rest and kids wanted to see the view of the ocean got close to the edge. Maybe it was dark? Perhaps car engine was still running as was going to only be a minute or so your now ready to leave so you take it out of park at the exact time you get distracted and look back at what kids were doing or even making sure their seatbelts were on and accidentally apply the gas pedal instead of braking? By then it’s too late to brake as they were already over that’s why no skid marks. OMO

It’s just so strange adults were belted in.

First time posting but for everyone playing devil's advocate, why wouldn't she swerve? If I accidentally pressed the gas instead of the brakes, and drove 70 feet, there would be swerving marks in the dirt. And I really don't see a happy family taking pics on cliff as the same family that is running from CPS. Jen is pissed at the kids. She is a volatile person that doesn't pose for her family, just for pictures. Just my opinion.

We have to remember the reports of death are coming from California. At this point in investigation California's only real obligation is to investigate the crash sight and surrounding area. They were not residents so while other states are good at helping and keeping an eye open, resources for searching for a runaway falls on the resident state. Keep that in mind as you listen to the news and listen for what Washington is doing to find the kids.

A lot of my friends have gotten scholarships for their kids to go. They seem to be doing really well in them. I thought I read someone saying it was part of a cult and I just wanted to clarify that it wasn't. It is VERY popular in this area.
OT: I had been scrolling and rolling over the Waldorf posts until now. The polarity of the posters here is one reason I love WS.

There is a Waldorf school in Austin very close to me and yes its expensive. I get why it is in Austin, as it historically has had a ubiquitous counterculture like Portland.

I find Steiner's historic beliefs about the founder fascinating because I know absolutely nothing about the schools philosophy of learning. Steiner's reincarnation premise is intriguing but then I am currently working my way through the Bhagavad Gita (not a cult lol) so of course it is. Time evolves all things...

I missed how the Waldorf schools were connected to the Hart family. Could somebody remind me please? TIA.

I think the Waldorf discussion emerged from the fact that the children did not use technology. Someone pointed out that students at Waldorf schools do not use technology, at least in earlier grades. And the Waldorf discussion grew legs. But the Hart children were said to be homeschooled, which is debatable, and did not go to a Waldorf School AFAIK. So the Waldorf discussion, as fascinating as it may be to some, is what we would call “off topic” and has nothing to do with this case IMO. :) Of course, maybe we’re out of topics until LE speaks again. :dunno: Any other suggestions?
Thanks Lilibet. ☺

Which YouTube video was that? Does anyone have the link?

https://youtu.be/VjpDkSfivgk

This is such a perplexing video imho. It looks to be extremely professional and polished, not like a family video that the majority of parents take of their kiddos. The editing is amazing, and perhaps I missed that one of the women had film skills, but I was struck by the artistry of the shots. The sequences of feet stepping over/along things, the parting silhouette shot, with everyone with their arms raised.....these are obviously staged, and most likely practiced. Still it took some videography skills to be able to put this film together, with the musical background interspersed with some conversation. I know there are basic editing programs/apps that do a lot of this for you, and I have done some of that on my home computer. But this video is a much slicker movie that is of a much higher level. I suppose it could be just more of the facade that may have been presented to the outside world. It just puzzles me how it came to be. The link was originally posted several pages ago I believe, and I am uncertain how it was found, because it does not appear on JH’s list of uploaded videos. It is just so intriguing to me, and a long glimpse into their lives, albeit a manufactured one. And after watchingg it, how many of you tend to think the child who raises his/her arms last was Davonte? He has been the main focus of so much of their public life, it just seems it would be him. God bless those children.

We have to remember the reports of death are coming from California. At this point in investigation California's only real obligation is to investigate the crash sight and surrounding area. They were not residents so while other states are good at helping and keeping an eye open, resources for searching for a runaway falls on the resident state. Keep that in mind as you listen to the news and listen for what Washington is doing to find the kids.

I wonder why the FBI is not on this case because it does involve multi states?

I really feel that it is strange that ONLY Devonte and his blood siblings and the two dogs are missing. Those are some smart ocean waves. Kind of like the Kennedy Magic bullet. Here is what I believe happened: Devonte planned a runaway. Got enough food to get by. The kid knows how to fish and lives near the mountains. By photos available on the internet he loved dogs and knew how to fish. When CPS came to the door, the mothers thought Devonte had run to them and was possibly in their custody. They ran with the three kids they had. I would be willing to bet those three kids are alive and well and don't even know their family has perished.

I just had the same thought. This is a strange coincidence. I just really hope they got away. This has been mentioned here before, but when he went to the neighbors to ask for food he asked for things like cured meat which would make sense if he had plans to get at least his biological siblings out of there. And maybe the other 3 just didn't want to leave or something. While this might not be very likely, strange things like that do happen sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member