CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That´s what I have been wondering too.
I am a bit mystified as to why schooling comes up so much in this case and in the Turpin case.

Sometimes it completely takes over the discussions.

Why is that, posters who write about schooling?

Well, in this case, one of the daughters told a teacher that one of her mothers beat her up. The teacher (or someone at the school) called CPS and one of the mothers ended up charged with domestic violence. It seems like this situation caused the parents to start homeschooling the children. Maybe, just maybe, if the kids kept going to school, they would also keep telling teachers if they were being abused. Now, one thing leads to another and people get really passionate discussing the "regular" school vs homeschool issue. Regarding the Turpin case, the older daughter was going to school dirty and smelling badly to the point that her classmates didn't want to be around her and were kind of mean to her, yet, the teacher didn't report anything. So, it's not a for sure thing, some kids are being severely abused at home and do show signs of it at school and nobody notices or if they do notice, nothing gets reported. Some parents do an amazing job homeschooling their kids, I watch thise family on Youtube that homeschools and the kids go on field trips, are engaged in a homeschooling group with other kids and seem to have a great curriculum. I don't know how people get so invested in discussing the issue but I guess it happens with many other issues when some involved in the discussion generalize things and people end up somehow offended (not saying that's the case on this thread though).

That isn't the same pull out where their SUV went off by chance, is it?
To answer both your questions these are the 3 children who reported abuse.

1. Abigail Hart - She reported she was beaten by Jen even tho Sarah got charged. Jen after discovering a penny in Abigail pocket held her head under cold water in the tub then leaned her over the tub and beat her with closed fists. She also told cps that having food taken away was part of punishment for them and she had gone without food the weekend before the incident. Sarah was charged with this and put on probation.

2. Hannah Hart - She's the one who went to the neighbors at 130 am and told them not to send her back home to please help her and take her back to her old state. They contacted the Hart family and hannah was returned they thought she was a child cause her teeth being missing but were stunned to find out she was a teenager and Sarah and Jen told them Hannah preferred her teeth like that and requested they didn't get fixed.

3. Devonte Hart - Devonte last month kept going to the neighbors pleading for helpbsaying the mothers were attempting to starve him to death. He also asked them if they had called cps. It started as once a day but ended with him going there as many as three times a day pleading for food.

If you notice the evidence don't lie. Both Abigail and Devonte claimed the same thing that the parents witheld food as punishment.
4f19e68bf5c5dff7262bcda3509ceb72.jpg
eb4b7920a60a916366f1769219917079.jpg
df0bb489f5cec2caba280fb10caa96d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It is beginning to be very strange that not one of the three missing kids have been found - or the dogs.

Not likely that all were taken by tidal waves.

I think (maybe it's just hope) they were hidden away carefully with friends who were told not to tell anyone.

1. Abigail Hart - She reported she was beaten by Jen even tho Sarah got charged. Jen after discovering a penny in Abigail pocket held her head under cold water in the tub then leaned her over the tub and beat her with closed fists. She also told cps that having food taken away was part of punishment for them and she had gone without food the weekend before the incident. Sarah was charged with this and put on probation.

2. Hannah Hart - She's the one who went to the neighbors at 130 am and told them not to send her back home to please help her and take her back to her old state. They contacted the Hart family and hannah was returned they thought she was a child cause her teeth being missing but were stunned to find out she was a teenager and Sarah and Jen told them Hannah preferred her teeth like that and requested they didn't get fixed.

3. Devonte Hart - Devonte last month kept going to the neighbors pleading for helpbsaying the mothers were attempting to starve him to death. He also asked them if they had called cps. It started as once a day but ended with him going there as many as three times a day pleading for food.

If you notice the evidence don't lie. Both Abigail and Devonte claimed the same thing that the parents witheld food as punishment.

I'm not sure why you quoted me?

I think (maybe it's just hope) they were hidden away carefully with friends who were told not to tell anyone.

That is a good hope.
It is already a massive tragedy, we don´t want it to get worse.

I’m not sure this even matters, but I really think they only had one dog. I know LE surmised there were 2 because they saw 2 bowls, 2 beds, and 2 leashes.... but my dog has 2 bowls (one for food, one for water), multiple dog beds around the house, and multiple leashes. I have seen one and only one dog in multiple photos/videos. It’s like a small Boston Terrier mix of some sort.

Isn't the 12 yr. old really 17 yrs. old? Dana DeKalb siad she looked like a 7 yr. old, Jen told her she was 12, but she
found out she is really 17. Then she asked "I wonder why her mom lied to me about her age."
Lots of errors in the People Mag. article.

OK. Color me totally confused. I'm not seeing any of the children reported as being 17, even on other sources. Is there a source I can read? TIA.

I’m not sure this even matters, but I really think they only had one dog. I know LE surmised there were 2 because they saw 2 bowls, 2 beds, and 2 leashes.... but my dog has 2 bowls (one for food, one for water), multiple dog beds around the house, and multiple leashes. I have seen one and only one dog in multiple photos/videos. It’s like a small Boston Terrier mix of some sort.

I think you may be correct. I've been watching for a 2nd one in pics but none appeared. Thanks.

4f19e68bf5c5dff7262bcda3509ceb72.jpg
eb4b7920a60a916366f1769219917079.jpg
df0bb489f5cec2caba280fb10caa96d9.jpg

Is Hannah the one in the middle? Smiling with her mouth closed like that makes me wonder if she really preferred having some teeth missing.

I also don't know who said it but someone said devonte and his bio siblings were the ones missing but that isn't true. I cir,fled the deceased children the ones missing I didn't circle. Markis, Jeremiah and Abigail are deceased. The other three Hannah, Sierra and Devonte are missing. Markis, Hannah and Abigail are bio siblings and Devonte, Jeremiah and Sierra are bio siblings. So it isn't just devontes bio siblings missing. His brother Jeremiah died in the crash. His bio sister Sierra is missing as well as him and Hannah.
3570686800f05ca68e6cd3f799638f35.jpg

This is very helpful and some really thoughtful posts have come from it. Is it a still from the birthday YouTube video or did I miss the source completely?

Speculation here. The kids were surviving in their environment. Essentially brainwashed to think this is normal or ok. As all abused kids do and are. I can see physically and/or mentally frail 16 year old Hannah legitimately having something happen. Whether her demons were external or internal. She wanted to go to Seattle months ago. Her Narcissistic parents couldn't let it be known if they couldn't save her...even if it were an illness or even suicide (sorry to speculate in that direction, but maybe especially suicide these two would/could not let tarnish their image, but maybe not have an immediate plan of action...then here comes CPS...how in the hell did we find ourselves here?)

Devonte and Jeremiah and Sierra and Abigail are quite the little performers. Abigail had learned her lesson at 6 or 7, I'm sure. And at that time there were other kids who either already coached/brainwashed or had not experienced similar treatment. So total speculation, if something happens to Hannah and Devonte hatches a plan to get food, he can only convince his little sister to go with him. Abigail and Jeremiah might've been too indoctrinated and enmeshed and brainwashed to realize they had other options. Markis too, but I think he probably accepted whatever it was that kept him out of the lime light a long time ago. He would've been how old when he was adopted?

I don't think it is that far-fetched if Devonte and Sierra are on the run together that they might even have the luck & skill & network to stay hidden. I kind of hope they took the dog(s) in this fantasy. I think a dog might help them stand out and ultimately be found.

Is Hannah the one in the middle? Smiling with her mouth closed like that makes me wonder if she really preferred having some teeth missing.
Yes it was Abigail the top pic then Hannah and then Devonte I wanted to go in order of the abuse claims. I also wanted to point out that I too feel Hannah didn't like her teeth missing. She was most likely extremely self conscious because in every photo that is at all recent of her she's tight lip smiling like it's forced. The only ones where I've seen her smile with teeth was when she was younger I will see if I can find the images. But as a teenager I can't imagine her not wanting to have her teeth fixed.

Just because she smiling with her mouth closed doesn't mean she was ok with missing teeth... come on now...
Uh, pretty sure that poster was not at all indicating she thinks the child desired no teeth--just the opposite... I think you misunderstood.

I am certain the "burning cross incident" in Minnesota never happened. That would have made not just local and regional but national news. The USA has problems with racism for sure, but it's not at all commonplace for a hate group to literally burn a cross on the lawn of a family for crying out loud. It would have been a big deal. You notice it's the West Linn neighbor who recalls the story, not the neighbors in the place where it allegedly happened. Fabricated story to cover for the real reason they left (CPS) and draw pity, no doubt. One of what will likely turn out to be many lies and fabrications they used to bamboozle their friends and neighbors.

I'm not sure why you quoted me?
I apologize I was gonna answer your question as well about if the pull out spot where the car went over the cliff was where Hannah asked to return to. The answer is no. Where they went over the Cliff was in California. Hannah wanted to return to Washington I believe

"While it has been documented that the car was traveling at 90 mph upon impact, it is not conclusive whatsoever,' Baarts said.

'We do have reason to believe, however, that the crash was intentional. This is all based on preliminary information.'

Baarts says the electronic information combined with the lack of skid marks led officials to believe it was intentional.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ple-plunged-cliff-fled-home-targeted-KKK.html"

-Can you help me understand why lack of skid marks led officials to believe it was intentional? I have read that a few times in the thread and don't understand. TIA!

Do you guys see what I mean? Every time I read an article more information about the children and potential plans keep coming from these Dekalb neighbors. Now I'm reading that the girl requested for them to take her to Seattle? Who is in Seattle? It is VERY possible that the neighbors helped some of the young people escape because we don't know who Devonte was talking about when he said "did you call them" but he was specifically talking about some people. And the neighbors were very quick to come to the media... they knew a lot and their actions make me believe that they know a lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member