CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize I was gonna answer your question as well about if the pull out spot where the car went over the cliff was where Hannah asked to return to. The answer is no. Where they went over the Cliff was in California. Hannah wanted to return to Washington I believe

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I know where they went over the cliff in CA. I didn't ask anything about Hannah or Washington.

How do you it is or isn't the same area (the picture and where their suv went off the cliff in CA)? TIA

While it has been documented that the car was traveling at 90 mph upon impact, it is not conclusive whatsoever,' Baarts said.

'We do have reason to believe, however, that the crash was intentional. This is all based on preliminary information.'

Baarts says the electronic information combined with the lack of skid marks led officials to believe it was intentional.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ple-plunged-cliff-fled-home-targeted-KKK.html

-Can you help me understand why lack of skid marks led officials to believe it was intentional? I have read that a few times in the thread and don't understand. TIA!
I believe the lack of skidmarks would prove either it was an accident or that they attempted to stop the SUV from going over the edge like by slamming on the breaks or something. I don't drive so I'm not entirely sure how that would work. But they think it was intentional not only cause lack of skod marks. Supposedly friends and family gave them reason to believe there were red flags, also the fact that the speedometer was at 90 mph. They probably also attempted to reinact the scene and came to the conclusion it was intentional unfortunately LE can't and won't share all details of the investigation. Just like they haven't said what led them to believe all the kids were in the SUV.

I know where they went over the cliff in CA. I didn't ask anything about Hannah or Washington.

How do you it is or isn't the same area (the picture and where their suv went off the cliff in CA)? TIA
No it was not to my knowledge the same location. It was from two years ago and a different location. It was from Sarah's bday video. It was national park or something where the pic was taken.

Do you guys see what I mean? Every time I read an article more information about the children and potential plans keep coming from these Dekalb neighbors. Now I'm reading that the girl requested for them to take her to Seattle? Who is in Seattle? It is VERY possible that the neighbors helped some of the young people escape because we don't know who Devonte was talking about when he said "did you call them" but he was specifically talking about some people. And the neighbors were very quick to come to the media... they knew a lot and their actions make me believe that they know a lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other articles have said Devonte meant 'have you called CPS'. I don't think the neighbors are involved in any way other than calling CPS.

Couldn't skid marks be blown away or tires from other cars be there from the time the suv went off the cliff to the time the CHP arrived?

What the neighbors have said about the kids is either changing a bit or the reporters are doing some interpreting. It keeps changing slightly and is very confusing to know what was actually said...even tho it is still hearsay.

Yes it was Abigail the top pic then Hannah and then Devonte I wanted to go in order of the abuse claims. I also wanted to point out that I too feel Hannah didn't like her teeth missing. She was most likely extremely self conscious because in every photo that is at all recent of her she's tight lip smiling like it's forced. The only ones where I've seen her smile with teeth was when she was younger I will see if I can find the images. But as a teenager I can't imagine her not wanting to have her teeth fixed.

I agree. After noticing how incredibly straight some of the kids teeth are I looked back at some of the younger pictures. It appears (comparing the pictures) that several of them have had braces and dental work IMO. I find that odd because the oldest son and Hannah do not seem to have had braces and they are two of the older kids (19 and 16).

I think (maybe it's just hope) they were hidden away carefully with friends who were told not to tell anyone.

I had a terrible thought...what if the Harts tried to "rehome" the missing kids and the kids are in an even worse situation than they were in the Hart home?

It might explain the potentially missing hours.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
At least one of these women had it and it was severe.

This would explain the two faced behavior (sweet to adults on the outside and abusive to children) and all the weird behavior

They also were very strategic and used imagery to their benefit.

I just watched the “37th birthday” YouTube video, and the parents give me this odd camp counselor vibe. I just don’t feel the “loving parent” vibe from them. Almost like they are buddies with the kids rather than parents. Hard to explain.

I just watched the “37th birthday” YouTube video, and the parents give me this odd camp counselor vibe. I just don’t feel the “loving parent” vibe from them. Almost like they are buddies with the kids rather than parents. Hard to explain.
I agree I also found it odd how markis and Hannah were barely part of the video and Hannah seemed upset at one point. It was like she purposely didn't look at the camera in the shot I shared.
67a15e16e71f8336b48df1196666cda1.jpg

I apologize if this has already been posted. This article claims the ‘hug’ photo was staged. I have always felt JH claim that the photo was taken without permission and they were ‘thrust’ into the public eye was off IMO. At first I thought this article was reaching because the before pics look like it was taken at night and the famous photo looked as if it were taken mid-day. If you look at the other people in the photos, they are the same in the published photo and these photos, indicating the initial photo may have been lightened and edited. I find it very interesting.

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/12/was-the-ferguson-protest-hug-photo-staged

I agree I also found it odd how markis and Hannah were barely part of the video and Hannah seemed upset at one point. It was like she purposely didn't look at the camera in the shot I shared.
67a15e16e71f8336b48df1196666cda1.jpg

Looks like there is something under her shirt/blouse around waist.

If you're referring to the marks on the ground in the photo- those are marks left by the suv when CHP pulled the suv up from the bottom of the cliff.

from the article in the link you posted (which is also an OLD article):

"Investigators are scouring the accident site for clues, such as how much gas was in the sport utility vehicle, and why there weren’t skid marks or signs of braking, said Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allman. The Alameda County Sheriff’s Office has been assisting, sending an unmanned aircraft to videotape the rugged coastline a couple of miles in each direction, Allman said."

"While it has been documented that the car was traveling at 90 mph upon impact, it is not conclusive whatsoever,' Baarts said.

'We do have reason to believe, however, that the crash was intentional. This is all based on preliminary information.'

Baarts says the electronic information combined with the lack of skid marks led officials to believe it was intentional.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ple-plunged-cliff-fled-home-targeted-KKK.html"

-Can you help me understand why lack of skid marks led officials to believe it was intentional? I have read that a few times in the thread and don't understand. TIA!

Imo- I don't think LE would have released a hint of this unless they were pretty sure.

Wrong turn too fast into the look out, slam on the breaks leaves marks in a certain direction in the dirt. Turn too fast, no breaks, leaves out of control marks in the dirt. But because the cars black box indicated the car was stopped, and then accelerated off the cliff, no break marks, indicates intent.

I think this would have to be coorborated by knowing timing of plunge. Maybe they know his from the car info. Did it happen when they knew where they were going? Acceleration or break failure ruled out? Speedometer at 90 does not indicate how fast they were going necessarily, foot on pedal with no tires on the ground., etc.

I'm surprised the SUV didn't burst into flames.

I think the definitive forensic reconstruction will tell so much more.

The neighbors could be wrong about HH or SH coming over. How recent are the pictures we are viewing? Heck...I'm not sure I know for sure who is who in pictures. Only one had them identified, but maybe it was not correct. I think the first article I saw had the moms misidentified.

I'm even confused by the story of the girl coming over in the middle of the night. First it was a girl w/ a blanket ringing the doorbell a couple weeks after they moved in, then (in Washington Post) it is 16 year old HH w/ missing teeth, covered in weeds, finding her way to the bedroom a few months after the move. Are these two separate incidents? Maybe one with H & one with S? I really didn't get that impression, though.

So, unless they were visited by two girls, only one of the missing girls has recently had reported abuse from what we have available in MSM, right?

I think all the kids were abused for many years while their moms portrayed a fantasy life online & at events.

Anyone able to enlighten me on who is who in the Hart family?
They said she jumped out of a 2nd story window to escape to the neighbor's.

They were living in hell with those 2 sadistic abusers that had most "fooled."

So incredibly heart wrenching & unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members