CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw this also proves that jen and sarah again lied to the neighbors. I read somewhere they told the neighbors when hannah ran there at 130 in the morning that she hadnt seen the dentist for her teeth when the neighbors questioned them about it they also said jen and sarah told them hannah didnt want anything about the teeth missing so why would she be as quoted by jen "at the dentist seeing what could be done" something smells fishy.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That post and pic of the tooth is from Jenn's social media acct from May 15th 2012.

Btw this also proves that jen and sarah again lied to the neighbors. I read somewhere they told the neighbors when hannah ran there at 130 in the morning that she hadnt seen the dentist for her teeth when the neighbors questioned them about it they also said jen and sarah told them hannah didnt want anything about the teeth missing so why would she be as quoted by jen "at the dentist seeing what could be done" something smells fishy.

I caught that too!!!! Nice catch!

Tooth photo was dated May 15 2012
I got the order of incidents wrong, the one needing stitches to the mouth, busted lip was a "few years ago" at the time of the loss of the front teeth (it would appear the comment I was looking at is in relation to the tooth photo post). Reason for the 2012 incident was same as last time "running in the hall and tripped on shoes".

Wait. So they said she lost her front teeth due to two, separate incidents when she was running in the hall and tripped on her shoes? Do I have that right?

Yes, it smells fishy.
I bet she was never taken to the dentist - the dentist would have asked questions about how the teeth fell out.
I think that tooth looks pulled, but then some say the have fallen and knocked a tooth out, root and all. What do I know.

Did the kids ever see doctors, by the way?
Or would that have been too risky, a doctor would have spotted the malnourishment.

That post and pic of the tooth is from Jenn's social media acct from May 15th 2012.

Poor kid!! That's a long time not to have any front teeth! And clearly she was embarrassed about it. :( Really there's no excuse not to have that fixed--a teenager needs her teeth just to feel like a normal human.

In the photo of the tooth,one of the people that commented was named Hart...maybe that was a relative?? NOT sleuthing that person..just wondering if that was a sibling of Jen. That meant she was in contact with her family in 2012,that's all.

I lost a permanent front tooth when I was about 8 or 9. I fell off of my bike face first on the pavement. My tooth came out root and all.

We are dealing with this exact same thing right now, both with me and my son. My son fell going up the stairs-his whole tooth came out, including the root. It looks identical to the picture that has been posted on here. He doesn't want it "fixed" because he has a chronic fear of the dentist. Due to a health condition, my tooth broke off below the gumline a few days ago. The root is still in there. Insurance hasn't yet decided if they'd pay for it to removed the rest of the way.

Curious about ANY dental/medical records for these children.

So Hannah was what, 10ish? Why didn’t the parents demand her teeth be fixed right then and there? Or schedule to have them fixed ASAP. I don’t think many 10 year olds decide what medical treatments they receive. If they did, I don’t think any kids in that age range would ever see a doctor lol. My point being, I doubt they went to the dentist at all.

Poor kid!! That's a long time not to have any front teeth! And clearly she was embarrassed about it. :( Really there's no excuse not to have that fixed--a teenager needs her teeth just to feel like a normal human.

Yes!!!
I am really beginning to hate these women. They should never have had those precious children!!

Edit to add: look at the moms´ teeth, they look very well taken care of. Just makes this worse.

So I have been lurking for a bit...but I keep coming back to a thought that I have not read on here...what if one (or more) of the kids was so fed up (from the cries for help to the neighbor it seems like they were) that while the family was pulled over sleeping, they somehow depressed the gas pedal (rock??) and sent the car over the edge? By the time the adults realized what was happening it was too late..which would explain the 90 mph on the speedometer..if the pedal was floored once they hit the air..it could have easily hit 90.

Maybe the 3 missing kids did it...and fled. Could explain the need for portable/non spoiling food. So they would have food once they went on the run. Or one kid did it and killed him/herself at the same time.

Maybe this was being planned for a future trip..(asking for food to be prepared) but due to the CPS visit...it all went down now.

Just some random thoughts!! No facts to back anything up!

Sorry I don’t know how to multi-quote, but my frustration with the “I’m sure” comments was because they were in response to a request specifically for documentation and links, since the OP repeatedly stated the Hart’s were receiving state and federal assistance. Ref posts #659, #686, #698 today alone.

Ok. I see what you mean. Makes sense.

In order to multiiquote, go to the bottom of each post you want to quote and click on the little quotation marks all the way to the bottom right of the post, underneath and to the right of the first set of quotation marks and the words Reply to Quote. So click on the quotation marks underneath and to the right of the "reply to quote" words which is a different function button.

Click on it and a check mark will appear. Then move on.

Click on those little quotes for each post you want to multiquote until you get to the last one. At the last one you hit reply to quote. Then all the posts will show up! And you can type beneath each one.

Much as I'd love for the 3 kids to have run away or to have been walking the dogs, I agree and am fairly certain that there's no way that Jen would have done this without all 6 kids in the car.

From the interview with the neighbors, it doesn't sound like they left the food. I would think that they would have said, "so we left the food by the fence where Devonte asked us to leave it" or something along those lines. moo

Is anyone following any reporters on FB or twitter that can ask them?

I really think there is no way Jenn would have done this without all the kids in the car. moo

I wonder if the moms where following the Turpin case and were more worried about CPS.
I really want to keep hopeful that the three will be found. This is horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait. So they said she lost her front teeth due to two, separate incidents when she was running in the hall and tripped on her shoes? Do I have that right?

No. I think that Jenn mentions the earlier incident while informing FB friends of the front teeth accident in 2012. The earlier mentioned incident resulted in a busted lip and stitches needed, apparently. Both, however, were allegedly the fault of Hannah running inside (which is against the rules, Jenn says) and tripping over shoes.

Boy, these kids sure were clumsy. Wasn't the girl who claimed to have been hit by Jenn with a belt buckle said to have tripped down the stairs?

We are dealing with this exact same thing right now, both with me and my son. My son fell going up the stairs-his whole tooth came out, including the root. It looks identical to the picture that has been posted on here. He doesn't want it "fixed" because he has a chronic fear of the dentist. Due to a health condition, my tooth broke off below the gumline a few days ago. The root is still in there. Insurance hasn't yet decided if they'd pay for it to removed the rest of the way.

In my case, they tried to reinsert the tooth, but it ended up abcessing and they pulled it anyway. I had a retainer with a false tooth for years. They wouldn't do anything permanent until I was a senior in high school.
I really hope your insurance takes care of the rest of your tooth.

Much as I'd love for the 3 kids to have run away or to have been walking the dogs, I agree and am fairly certain that there's no way that Jen would have done this without all 6 kids in the car.

I had the same thought today, but I want to keep up hopes that they might be alive.

They might.

No. I think that Jenn mentions the earlier incident while informing FB friends of the front teeth accident in 2012. The earlier mentioned incident resulted in a busted lip and stitches needed, apparently. Both, however, were allegedly the fault of Hannah running inside (which is against the rules, Jenn says) and tripping over shoes.

Boy, these kids sure were clumsy. Wasn't the girl who claimed to have been hit by Jenn with a belt buckle said to have tripped down the stairs?

Yes, you are right. Very clumsy. I learned today that the 2008 incident was also Hannah, as a matter of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amandabarr