Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Sarah just chose to appear to fight the ticket (which looks like it was dismissed). Idk, I may be wrong, but I think they are just regular traffic tickets. I actually wonder if jens was a red light ticket, which could mean anyone was driving the car (I.e. Sarah) but the ticket goes under the name of who the car is registered to.

I'm not trying to be snarky here, and am asking if you are taking into consideration that these traffic violations and court dates were taking place in AZ when the Hart family lived 1,600 miles away in MN? The date on Sarah's first few case activity entries occurred when the kids were still enrolled in public school.

Does this info change how you look at the situation?

Does anyone know what debt was incurred that caused the Harts to go to Boggs and save money on farm foods?

This totally doesn't make sense to me. For one thing, the money they spent on gas could have been spent at a roadside stand nearer home.

I call BS.

I'm not trying to be snarky here, and am asking if you are taking into consideration that these traffic violations and court dates were taking place in AZ when the Hart family lived 1,600 miles away in MN? The date on Sarah's first few case activity entries occurred when the kids were still enrolled in public school.

Does this info change how you look at the situation?

Lol yes I’m taking it into consideration. [emoji1303]Which is why I wonder if Sarah was in Arizona on her own. The ticket issued to Jen required her to pay a red light program fee, so it’s possible the ticket was a red light ticket. I wonder if Sarah was in Arizona alone, and maybe her car is registered in jens name.

:bump:

I'm bumping 'cos this post seems to have gotten buried, and I wonder what y'all think?

Does anyone think the kids might have been blindfolded in the car? That once when they went over the cliff, or often?

Could they have been lying down, just as they had to lie down for punishment while blindfolded for hours at a time? That once when they went over the cliff, or often?

I don't think they were blindfolded. I think they were all given benadryl or something equivalent, she waited for it to kick in, for everyone to fall asleep while she drank and then drove off the cliff.

Lol yes I’m taking it into consideration. [emoji1303]Which is why I wonder if Sarah was in Arizona on her own. The ticket issued to Jen required her to pay a red light program fee, so it’s possible the ticket was a red light ticket. I wonder if Sarah was in Arizona alone, and maybe her car is registered in jens name.

You seem to be familiar with the case activity info.

Looking at Sarah's case activity, given that there was a motion to dismiss without prejudice, is it fair to say she had some kind of legal representation and that the violation might have been more serious than a minor non-moving violation?

Maybe Sarah just chose to appear to fight the ticket (which looks like it was dismissed). Idk, I may be wrong, but I think they are just regular traffic tickets. I actually wonder if jens was a red light ticket, which could mean anyone was driving the car (I.e. Sarah) but the ticket goes under the name of who the car is registered to.

Can we really be sure that is "the" Sarah Hart. The birthday listed (4/1965) is all wrong. EDIT: Nevermind!

The motion to dismiss w/o prejudice is probably from the prosecutor.

:bump:

I'm bumping 'cos this post seems to have gotten buried, and I wonder what y'all think?

Does anyone think the kids might have been blindfolded in the car? That once when they went over the cliff, or often?

Could they have been lying down, just as they had to lie down for punishment while blindfolded for hours at a time? That once when they went over the cliff, or often?

Really, not much would surprise me at this point.

Looking at Sarah's case activity, given that there was a motion to dismiss without prejudice, is it fair to say she had some kind of legal representation and that the violation might have been more serious than a minor non-moving violation?

I just looked up what the descriptions mean, I wouldn’t say I’m familiar with their case activities.

I have no idea if that’s a fair thing to say or not since I’m not a lawyer or LE. I can only go by my experiences. IME, in NJ, many people who get speeding tickets appear in court to fight it so they don’t get points on their license. Many people do this on their own without legal representation, but some do hire lawyers. I’m not really sure what you’re getting at? It says “traffic” at the top of the page, so I feel confident that it is for a traffic violation.

I just looked up what the descriptions mean, I wouldn’t say I’m familiar with their case activities.

I have no idea if that’s a fair thing to say or not since I’m not a lawyer or LE. I can only go by my experiences. IME, in NJ, many people who get speeding tickets appear in court to fight it so they don’t get points on their license. Many people do this on their own without legal representation, but some do hire lawyers. I’m not really sure what you’re getting at? It says “traffic” at the top of the page, so I feel confident that it is for a traffic violation.

I don't want to monopolize the thread with this if it's not important.

But I do find it very intriguing that both Sarah and Jen had traffic violations in AZ, 1,600 miles away from their home, more than one month apart.

To have a traffic violation, one must either be in AZ or the vehicle must be there. And the fact that both of them had violations over that length of time is kinda screwy.

1,600 miles is 24 hours worth of driving. It's not like you can pack your car as luggage while you fly.

If this is indeed unusual, how and why does AZ figure into the picture?

No idea what significance AZ has, but maybe vacation or a music festival? The kids were probably on spring break since Easter was April 24 that year. *IF* the 3/18 was a clerical error, and it should be 4/18, I think it would make sense if they were on a trip for spring break. JMO

In researching distended abdomens, I also saw NUTRITIONAL DWARFISM. Both caused by malnutrition. Did the children suffer from this? Especially Hannah?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I can verify the reality of nutritional petiteness. I am petite myself, average weight, and wear size 6.5 shoes. I taught classes of young women in a developing country and they thought I was gigantic. In fact, I couldn't buy shoes large enough there, I was the largest size in the local outfits. To make matters worse, I've been greeted with: "Ma'am, you look so fat today!" LMAO.

It's disturbing no matter what it was for, but it seems like he was always putting on these performances for her (wearing only underwear!) and I don't think she thought it was cool. I think she put them up to mock him, and might be a clue to why Hannah told the neighbors about her moms' racist behaviors.

No, I think she thought it was cool. I think she used him as a lure. Devonte has star power. Charm and charisma.

CONGRATULATIONS!

BECAUSE OF THE RIDICULOUS GARBAGE BEING POSTED ABOUT CONSPIRACIES AND THE BICKERING BACK AND FORTH THIS THREAD IS CLOSED INDEFINITELY.

You did it. I am looking at it right now. The end of my rope. I'm there. No more rope. It's the end.

Tricia

PS We will start a new thread if we open this topic up for discussion again.
PPS Sorry to sound so grumpy. Usually, I am all sunshine, happiness and floating around like a big fat Tinkerbell I am so delighted but all of that is gone at the moment.

Per Tricia, we will NOT be re-opening this thread for discussion at this time. However, Tricia is aware of today's news in the case and requested that it be posted here. The thread will remain closed.

Skeletal remains of foot found one mile from Hart family cliff crash

Authorities have found the skeletal remains of what appears to be a foot inside a shoe in the pant legs of a pair of jeans discovered Wednesday evening on the beach near the mouth of Hardy Creek in Westport, an area approximately one mile north of the Hart family crash site, according to a Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office press release.

The jeans, which were found about 7:15 p.m. May 9, were a girl’s size 10 regular, and the shoe appeared to be a 3.5 U.S. big kid size or 5.5 women’s U.S. size.

When authorities arrived, they determined the skeletal remains of what appeared to be a human foot was inside of the shoe. The shoe with the skeletal remains was released to the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office Coroner’s Division.

The California Department of Justice Bureau of Forensic Services Richmond DNA laboratory is identifying the remains through DNA analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member