Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not too hard to see why Oregon CPS tried to keep this report sealed under "privacy concerns." It certainly doesn't make their judgment look very good. Obviously what was reported by Alexandra was concerning, but I can understand them saying it wasn't necessarily abuse, BUT - they knew about the abuse conviction in MN. They knew about it. *That* together with the Alexandra reports warrants at least a real investigation.

I'm confident that we would know by now if JH had held a 'job' outside of the home. I am wondering what else the neighbors may have guessed about, which is reported as kind of 'fact' in MSM?

I thought I remembered that her coming home from a job was reported by the CPS worker who observed her return, not by the neighbor. But I could be remembering wrong.

That CPS report is chilling. Just chilling. Every child's interview. I feel like Oregon CPS did everything by the book. They covered every base they could, but without the doctor voicing concern they had nothing to go on. They had no facts. No reported incidents from schools like MN did. (6 reports!) The friends who voiced concern did all they could. If anyone's to blame (besides J&S), now I blame the doctor.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/hart_family_crash_oregon_relea.html

This article has some more info in addition to what was in the KOIN article.

The KOIN article said 5 out of 6 were below average in height and weight.

The Oregonlive article mentions that the 5 out 6 were so low that they were not even on the growth charts. Possibly, less than 1%?

From article:
[FONT=&amp]
Five of the six children were so small that their heights and weights were not listed on growth charts for children their age, an Oregon child welfare worker wrote. But a female doctor who saw the children reported no concerns, the worker wrote.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
One person who alerted authorities said that while the family was staying in her home, they ordered pizza and each child was only allowed one small piece. The next morning the pizza was gone. The woman told authorities Jennifer Hart became enraged and took all the children into a bathroom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]When they emerged, Jennifer Hart said none of them would be eating breakfast because no one would admit he or she had eaten the pizza, the woman reported. All the children then had to lie on a bed for four to five hours.They had to wear sleeping masks on their faces and lie with their arms at their sides, the woman said.[/FONT]

I hope everyone goes and reads the whole article. I HAVE NO WORDS, or no words I can type here. This is HORRIBLE, a NIGHTMARE. Those poor children. FAILED at every turn, it is sickening. I hope those two "EXPLETIVES DELETEDs" burn in the hot place and everything they did to the kids is done to them for eternity.

Those poor kids, this gives a lot more idea of what life was like for them, it must have been walking on eggshells all the time to not find themselves in isolation and sensory deprivation for hours. Interesting how all the quoted examples are of the biological siblings; it'd already been noticeable how little Markis and Hannah are in photos, now most incidents seem to involve Hannah and Abigail. I guess much like with Lee, the foster child, the longer-term kids weren't so interesting or desirable once new ones came along, so bore the brunt of things. They all look like such nice kids, why oh why could nobody see what was going on and rescue them?

Are the redacted docs still on scribd? When I open it says docs were removed.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2018/04/hart_family_crash_oregon_relea.html

The Oregonlive article mentions that the 5 out 6 were so low that they were not even on the growth charts. Possibly, less than 1%?

From article:
[FONT=&amp]
Five of the six children were so small that their heights and weights were not listed on growth charts for children their age, an Oregon child welfare worker wrote. But a female doctor who saw the children reported no concerns, the worker wrote.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
One person who alerted authorities said that while the family was staying in her home, they ordered pizza and each child was only allowed one small piece. The next morning the pizza was gone. The woman told authorities Jennifer Hart became enraged and took all the children into a bathroom.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]When they emerged, Jennifer Hart said none of them would be eating breakfast because no one would admit he or she had eaten the pizza, the woman reported. All the children then had to lie on a bed for four to five hours.They had to wear sleeping masks on their faces and lie with their arms at their sides, the woman said.[/FONT]

That is TORTURE.
Why keep the pizza for the next day? Other than to torture the kids?
I AM beginning to think that Jennifer Hart had those kids to have people to torment.
I am boiling inside reading this description.

The tallest kid was Markis. He was the oldest upon adoption. Could be genetics, but there were five kids underweight and very short, so no.
Markis probably had the longest time of proper feeding before landing in the clutches of two deranged persons.
Children removed from homes where they cannot have been treated well, but probably BETTER than in the Hart house of horrors.
Actually seeing photos of the kids newly arrived at the Harts show healthy looking children - and so, so cute.

Those poor kids, this gives a lot more idea of what life was like for them, it must have been walking on eggshells all the time to not find themselves in isolation and sensory deprivation for hours. Interesting how all the quoted examples are of the biological siblings; it'd already been noticeable how little Markis and Hannah are in photos, now most incidents seem to involve Hannah and Abigail. I guess much like with Lee, the foster child, the longer-term kids weren't so interesting or desirable once new ones came along, so bore the brunt of things. They all look like such nice kids, why oh why could nobody see what was going on and rescue them?

The report is clear that friends of the Harts expressed their concerns. The rummaging in the garbage for food was when the kids were at school and they also took other kids food. The parents took the kids out of school and moved instead of changing their own behaviour. SH was on probation for the physical abuse so what were her probation conditions ?-didnt she have weekly probation visits and conditions and have to abide by it.?

From article:
[FONT="]

[FONT=&]
[FONT=&]When they emerged, Jennifer Hart said none of them would be eating breakfast because no one would admit he or she had eaten the pizza, the woman reported. All the children then had to lie on a bed for four to five hours.They had to wear sleeping masks on their faces and lie with their arms at their sides, the woman said.[/FONT]

That article is frightening and brought tears to my eyes for these poor kids.

They went through hell.

Only ONE slice of pizza, for each growing child? WTF? That is child abuse right there. My kids could eat an entire pizza between the 2 of them when they were teens.

And she controlled how they SLEPT? ....wow...that is sick and twisted.

Exactly!
And it sounds like the whole family was staying at this house so that’s why they ordered the pizza to begin with. Seeing as the Hart’s were the guests and there were 8 of them, they probably ordered plenty of pizzas!

What gets me the most is that this is how Jen behaves in front of her peers, I can’t imagine what she does in private!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I can understand to a degree the initial reluctance of the Hart’s associates to believe the abuse stories and that the crash was deliberate, I hope the recently released documents will rip the blinders off. It’s hard to admit you were fooled, but what went on behind (and not so behind) the scenes was brutal. No peace, love and hugs in the lives of those poor kids. Just evil torture. Time to stop defending them.
(Not addressed to anyone on the thread)

Well it's not too hard to see why Oregon CPS tried to keep this report sealed under "privacy concerns." It certainly doesn't make their judgment look very good. Obviously what was reported by Alexandra was concerning, but I can understand them saying it wasn't necessarily abuse, BUT - they knew about the abuse conviction in MN. They knew about it. *That* together with the Alexandra reports warrants at least a real investigation.

I thought I remembered that her coming home from a job was reported by the CPS worker who observed her return, not by the neighbor. But I could be remembering wrong.
Yes it was reported that the neighbours saw JH come back from work but she did not answer the door to CPS. I don't think CPS saw JH come back or they surely would have kept knocking if they knew someone was home.

[FONT=&amp]The children's deaths have brought attention to the fact that there is no national clearinghouse for child-abuse records.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]While the 2006 Adam Walsh Act authorized Congress to create a national registry for child abuse, the registry was never put into effect. Feasibility reports, created in 2009 and 2012, found that the registry would be difficult to implement. States have different definitions for what constitutes child abuse, and, in some states, laws would likely have to be changed to allow for the sharing of information with a national registry.[/FONT]
http://www.koin.com/news/oregon/oregon-cps-knew-of-hart-family-abuse-allegations-in-mn/1136220858

I feel like these three MSM articles today tell it all like it is. People tried to help the children, but J&S were insidious. They enabled each other to keep the abuse going, and every time CPS or authorities got close, they ran. It doesn't much matter if they were paranoid, depressed, bipolar, narcissistic, delusional, abuse survivors. They were really really bad parents, who tortured their children at least mentally and physically.

The real issue, for me, is what's above. That there is no real communication between states for child abuse. That's why these monsters -- Turpins and Harts-- isolate or run.

I for one salute the MEDIA for these articles and research.

Based on the details in this most recent Oregonian article about child abuse investigations, there is no reason to believe that Devonte was exaggerating when he told the DeKalbs that he was starving.

I can't even begin to imagine what horrors those kids went through at home and then again on those long road trips.

Doesn’t Devonte crying and clinging to the singer Xavier Rudd possibly have even more meaning now? Was it a cry for help...unheard? Or was he forced to hug Rudd by J&S and was crying because he didn’t want to? Or both?

Another update added to that article:

The final Minnesota child welfare report that Oregon officials learned about took place in January 2011. Hannah told a nurse she had not eaten all day. She said Jen Hart had shoved a banana and nuts in her mouth for being disrespectful. When the nurse asked Sarah Hart about what happened, Sarah Hart said "she's playing the food card. Just give her water," the nurse told a child welfare worker.

Both mothers , not just Jen.
I hate them more and more.

"Hannah morbidly obese at the time of adoption" - RIIIIGHT!
"Markis tried to kill me" - sure
Their web of lies, how could they even stand themselves? Guess they couldn´t in the end.

I hope those docs go back up on Scribd soon. I saved them all to my computer, but I know I can't share that here. There were a lot of details as to the specific family dynamics that confirm the hunches a lot of us on WS have had.

Sorry to post so much. I'm clearly emotional. I just feel like finally this case is getting somewhere. If light is shone on this disaster by social media, outraged people, MSM, threads and blogs-- then LE won't stop. And it means the children's deaths are not in vain. Maybe now neighbors WILL BE more curious, more willing to call. Maybe adoption services will think twice about child hoarding and virtue parenting/parading. Maybe there will come a time where there is a child abuse report system that crosses state lines. Maybe doctors will ask more uncomfortable questions. Maybe people will listen to the children and listen to their bodies and eyes, too.

http://www.koin.com/news/oregon/oregon-cps-knew-of-hart-family-abuse-allegations-in-mn/1136220858

I feel like these three MSM articles today tell it all like it is. People tried to help the children, but J&S were insidious. They enabled each other to keep the abuse going, and every time CPS or authorities got close, they ran. It doesn't much matter if they were paranoid, depressed, bipolar, narcissistic, delusional, abuse survivors. They were really really bad parents, who tortured their children at least mentally and physically.

The real issue, for me, is what's above. That there is no real communication between states for child abuse. That's why these monsters -- Turpins and Harts-- isolate or run.

I for one salute the MEDIA for these articles and research.

We need a national Data Base so that ALL CPS and DCFS and Family Services can get on the same page. If a family flees from a CPS investigation in MN, they should not be able to move to AZ or MO, and get a new home and new jobs, etc., without allowing the investigation to continue. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member