CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: SS is on the astrology thread for Hasanni logged in...I don't know if she's there to post a new chart for the time-stamp from the Walmart video, but I'm very anxious to hear what her chart says. She did say it was VERY important for me to get the time-stamp to her, which I posted it for her & PM'd her the info! :winko:

I'm sure we have a updated astro chart for all of us to help find Hasanni! :crossfingers: Good or bad news I need to know!

I'll let you all know if she does post one.....it just may help us all with some clues on where to zero in & some insight of LR & JC. I hope she dosen't mind that I posted that she's there now.....but I've been waiting all night for a chart using the last confirmed sighting of Hasanni, other than just LR & JC.

I swear I have been refreshing the astro page, almost every 5 minutes or so, checking for the new chart! :crazy:

The astrolgers are so gifted here at WS's & I'm proud that they are a part of WS's!!!

:sponge: & :angel: Are :praying: For Hasanni!

:angel:

Yes, I'm waiting too! Love the astros. My refresh button is worn out!! Since no chart has been posted yet, I'm wondering if the WalMart time stamp is not the one she needs. It's the entering the parking lot time, not the leaving time. If only we could see a time stamp for the leaving video.

[FREMONT — Volunteers and donations of food and beverages are needed for the Saturday search for Hasanni Campbell, the disabled Fremont boy who was reported missing Aug. 10.

Sherri Miller is organizing the search of Lake Elizabeth at 40000 Paseo Padre Parkway in Fremont. A certified diver contacted Miller to volunteer his time, and the San Jose volunteer search and rescue team will bring diving equipment to the search, which starts at 9 a.m. Saturday. But Miller said Wednesday she still needs volunteers to register people at the start, assign tasks and assist with lunch.[/QUOTE]

This search is a joke is the family and Burris are in on it. It is very upsetting to me and a waste of good people's time if the family is a part of the search. If this is an independent search by people who think that they did it perhaps it makes sense. If the family is involved in the search the location makes no sense because the alleged kidnapping was far away. It may not look that far on the map but it is a substantial freeway drive. There are thousands of places in Berkeley or Oakland that would make more sense. Sorry, I am beside myself that the media is publicizing it. Is Sherri really this opportunistic? Does Burriss really think we are this stupid to believe that a kidnapper from Oakland would go to Fremont to dispose of a body in a busy city park bordered by the police station? Does anyone know if any media outlets are pointing out how this makes zero sense?

How in the HE!! can you go back to work knowing that your precious child is out there somewhere waiting on you to find him. Oh wait, maybe because you know EXACTLY where he is!

I think it's because there would be riots if they tried using those meager donations for living expenses.

ATTENTION: I am an idiot. I just wanted to let everyone know I just successfully crashed my photobucket account. My pictures are GONE. Why is this your problem, I know. It means that right now, you're going to see a bunch of "deleted' squares throughout Hasanni's forum where there were once MY pictures and my maps. I'm working on getting them back up as quickly as I can. Sorry for the stupidity. The tech department (the twenty year old) is on the way over now.

[FREMONT — Volunteers and donations of food and beverages are needed for the Saturday search for Hasanni Campbell, the disabled Fremont boy who was reported missing Aug. 10.

Sherri Miller is organizing the search of Lake Elizabeth at 40000 Paseo Padre Parkway in Fremont. A certified diver contacted Miller to volunteer his time, and the San Jose volunteer search and rescue team will bring diving equipment to the search, which starts at 9 a.m. Saturday. But Miller said Wednesday she still needs volunteers to register people at the start, assign tasks and assist with lunch.

This search is a joke is the family and Burris are in on it. It is very upsetting to me and a waste of good people's time if the family is a part of the search. If this is an independent search by people who think that they did it perhaps it makes sense. If the family is involved in the search the location makes no sense because the alleged kidnapping was far away. It may not look that far on the map but it is a substantial freeway drive. There are thousands of places in Berkeley or Oakland that would make more sense. Sorry, I am beside myself that the media is publicizing it. Is Sherri really this opportunistic? Does Burriss really think we are this stupid to believe that a kidnapper from Oakland would go to Fremont to dispose of a body in a busy city park bordered by the police station? Does anyone know if any media outlets are pointing out how this makes zero sense?[/QUOTE]

Ditto! Who suggested Lake Elizabeth? And why?

Lake Elizabeth is 16 minutes from their house (8.7 miles). http://tinyurl.com/m24nbt

That's not far IMO.

But how this location was picked, IDK. None of the articles I've read mention it. Is it the largest lake within 10 miles of their house? Maybe JC or LR pinged in the area? It seems a little too public. There must be more secluded areas there.

ETA: There are. Just dragging the map around a bit and it seems another 10 minutes and you could have been somewhere you'd be less likely to be seen.

Maybe they got an idea from a psychic they trust?

Sherri Miller is organizing the search of Lake Elizabeth at 40000 Paseo Padre Parkway in Fremont. A certified diver contacted Miller to volunteer his time, and the San Jose volunteer search and rescue team will bring diving equipment to the search, which starts at 9 a.m. Saturday. But Miller said Wednesday she still needs volunteers to register people at the start, assign tasks and assist with lunch.

This search is a joke is the family and Burris are in on it. It is very upsetting to me and a waste of good people's time if the family is a part of the search. If this is an independent search by people who think that they did it perhaps it makes sense. If the family is involved in the search the location makes no sense because the alleged kidnapping was far away. It may not look that far on the map but it is a substantial freeway drive. There are thousands of places in Berkeley or Oakland that would make more sense. Sorry, I am beside myself that the media is publicizing it. Is Sherri really this opportunistic? Does Burriss really think we are this stupid to believe that a kidnapper from Oakland would go to Fremont to dispose of a body in a busy city park bordered by the police station? Does anyone know if any media outlets are pointing out how this makes zero sense?[/quote]

The thing is, we all know that the kidnapping didn't happen, and since LR and JC live in Fremont, maybe they want to search Fremont because the body might be closer to home. So in a way, this is sort of an admission that LR and JC are guilty.

Unless they think someone tried to frame LR and JC by dumping Hasanni in Fremont. If there really was a kidnapper, as far as him/her disposing of Hasanni in Fremont to frame LR--- well, he/she would not have known that Hasanni was from Fremont, (unless Hasanni would have told the kidnapper? Hasanni seems bright so I guess he knew where he lived). It's the area of Lake Elizabeth that seems so inplausible to me--I have to wonder who was instrumental in picking this spot?

Although I have never been there, Lake Elizabeth appears to have too much going on in and around there for it to be a body disposal site (ugh-- sorry). It looks like a happy place. I guess nothing is beyond the realm of possibility, but I think poor little Hasanni was dumped somewhere ugly and more out-of-reach.... with no police station right there!

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/fybjhKw4gSAoFWDybd_Pmg?select=5M7Gb436F2-jrLtaP3Go1g

Sorry if I am stating the obvious here! LOL. I have a tendency to do that once in awhile.

Ross and Jennifer live at 5997 Roxie Terrace, Fremont, California. They are serviced by "Allied Waste Management" for pickup of their trash.

I called Customer Service
Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday
Phone: (510) 657-3500 (message service after hours)

I called and gave the address and asked about a special pick-up of large items. They looked up the address and said - right now we don't service that address. In order to have a special pick-up you would need an account with us - Did you just move in - would you like to open an account?

Unless customer Service at Allied was in error, Looks like Jeniffer and Ross have NO garbage pickup at their home on Roxie! :waitasec:

So what do they do with their trash and big boxes such as the one brought home from Walmart????? What do they do with their trash?

Lake Elizabeth is 16 minutes from their house (8.7 miles). http://tinyurl.com/m24nbt

That's not far IMO.

But how this location was picked, IDK. None of the articles I've read mention it. Is it the largest lake within 10 miles of their house? Maybe JC or LR pinged in the area? It seems a little too public. There must be more secluded areas there.

ETA: There are. Just dragging the map around a bit and it seems another 10 minutes and you could have been somewhere you'd be less likely to see.

Maybe they got an idea from a psychic they trust?

bolded by me.
If the idea came from a psychic then maybe there is something to it.

Ross and Jennifer live at 5997 Roxie Terrace, Fremont, California. They are serviced by "Allied Waste Management" for pickup of their trash.

I called Customer Service
Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday
Phone: (510) 657-3500 (message service after hours)

I called and gave the address and asked about a special pick-up of large items. They looked up the address and said - right now we don't service that address. In order to have a special pick-up you would need an account with us - Did you just move in - would you like to open an account?

Unless customer Service at Allied was in error, Looks like Jeniffer and Ross have NO garbage pickup at their home on Roxie! :waitasec:

So what do they do with their trash and big boxes such as the one brought home from Walmart????? What do they do with their trash?

Thanks for calling them. I tried calling around 8:30 this morning but I was on hold for a long time, and a little nervous wondering if I'd be questioned about why I was calling, so if they asked me an address I was planning on giving an address that was one number off. However, I got tired of holding. I wanted to email them but you have to give an account number.

Maybe Allied is NOT the garbage company that picks up in their neighborhood. They have to have garbage/recycling pickup, it would be unthinkable not to have it in a development like that!

I'm wondering why Allied couldn't tell you who does pick up garbage there?

Doesn't ecatzippy live near there? I wonder if she would know?

eyes4crime, could they have trash pickup from another company?

I googled trash in Fremont:

A.Allied Waste Services

- www.alliedwasteac.com - (510) 657-3500 - More
B.Waste Management Inc

- www.wm.com - (510) 624-5910 - More
C.Have Dump Will Travel

- maps.google.com - (510) 794-3543 - More
D.Arnaz Tree Stump Removal

- maps.google.com - (510) 651-2429 - More
E.East Bay Junk Hauling Service & Debris Box Roll Off Rental

- maps.google.com - (408) 568-5399 - More
F.BFI

- www.alliedwasteac.com - (510) 657-1350 - More
G.Zavala's Demolition & Handyman

- maps.google.com - (510) 648-1648 - More
H.Zanker Road Landfill

- www.zankerrecycling.com - (408) 263-2385 - 1 review
I.Allied Waste Services

- maps.google.com - (408) 942-6440 - More
J.California Waste Containment

- maps.google.com - (510) 657-0175 - More

I can't stop thinking about that big box.

We know that our Little Man was reported missing on a Monday. JC says that she kissed him goodbye while he was sleeping as she was leaving for work that day.

Do we know what day garbage pickup is in that neighborhood? Are there garbage men that have to pick up large rubbish containers, or is it all done by a robotic arm type mechanism? (I hate to even think what I am thinking.)

It is possible that Little Man WAS still at home on that Monday when she went to work and after he awoke he did something to enrage LR. LR could have gone ballistic and taken his rage out upon the little one.

That box would have been a handy way to disguise a little body, and if garbage pickup was that day, well....

Also, a lot has been made about little Hasanni not having been seen since the 6th. He was reported missing on the 10th. That is only 4 days.

I can remember when my son was little and there were times that we wouldn't leave the house for a week at a time. Grocery shopping had already been done, and we had no plans to go out--or he might have had a little cold, so I wanted to keep him at home.

I guess I just don't see a whole lot of relevance to Hasanni not having been seen for less than 4 full days.

I am also not so sure that JC knows what happened to Hasanni. I think that LR is solely responsible for his disappearance/demise and that he has "snowed" JC with whatever BS story he could get her to believe.

cleo12 - I just called 'Allied Waste Management' and was told 5997 Roxie Terrace had no trash service at this time - and asked if I would like to open an account. I asked if I could have a special pick-up and was told no - I first had to have an account. I have no idea what they do with their trash. I asked Allied if there could be another trash service for that area and she said 'no'. Not sure what to make of it? I was told trash pick-up was on Friday for that community. Hope this helps your questions.

A.Allied Waste Services

B.Waste Management Inc

C.Have Dump Will Travel

F.BFI

H.Zanker Road Landfill

I.Allied Waste Services

Is there an HOA for the development they live in? Maybe the HOA could be reached for an answer to this? Someone could call them and say they were thinking about moving to the neighborhood but they had heard there was no garbage pickup and it was a concern?

cleo12 - I just called 'Allied Waste Management' and was told 5995 Roxie Terrace had no trash service at this time - and asked if I would like to open an account. I asked if I could have a special pick-up and was told no - I first had to have an account. I have no idea what they do with their trash. I asked Allied if there could be another trash service for that area and she said 'no'. Not sure what to make of it? Hope this helps your questions.

Is it possible that LE has told them not to answer any questions re 5997 Roxie Terrace?

A.Allied Waste Services

B.Waste Management Inc

C.Have Dump Will Travel

F.BFI

H.Zanker Road Landfill

I.Allied Waste Services

Unless I was given the wrong information - I was told that Allied Waste services that area. I don't know about California, but one service for a community is all that's available here in Illinois. Of course, they can always pay a service to pick up a special delivery from their home - I've done that. She told me the trash pickup was on Friday of each week for that community. hope this helps

Unless I was given the wrong information - I was told that Allied Waste services that area. I don't know about California, but one service for a community is all that's available here in Illinois. Of course, they can always pay a service to pick up a special delivery from their home - I've done that. She told me the trash pickup was on Friday of each week for that community. hope this helps

Sounds like you got the answer! Trash pickup on Friday. Good work.

cleo12 - I just called 'Allied Waste Management' and was told 5995 Roxie Terrace had no trash service at this time - and asked if I would like to open an account. I asked if I could have a special pick-up and was told no - I first had to have an account. I have no idea what they do with their trash. I asked Allied if there could be another trash service for that area and she said 'no'. Not sure what to make of it? Hope this helps your questions.

bolded by me.

Did you say 5995? If you meant to say the LR and JC address, isn't it 5997?
Maybe 5995 isn't occupied and has no service now.?

The Allied Waste info is surprising. They definitely service that neighborhood. In order to have a special "bulky" pickup you have to schedule about 6 weeks advance and they will come on garbage day. Was Allied perhaps referring to commercial services for special pickups? I believe you are required to have garbage service here.

bolded by me.

Did you say 5995? If you meant to say the LR and JC address, isn't it 5997?
Maybe 5995 isn't occupied and has no service now.?

Sorry about that! I gave them 5997 Roxie Terrace. I just went back and edited the mistake. I gave them the right address...she looked it up and said there was presently NO pickup at that address and asked me if I had just moved in. I called customer Service, she sounded young and was very nice. I double checked and finally asked what day pick-up was for this area and she said every Friday.

Sorry about the typo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member