GUILTY CA - Heather Carroll, 25, Hollister, 10 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/artic...cle_56272660-4a66-5751-8613-d4931ee71d4a.html

Posted: Friday, October 26, 2012 10:12 am
Grady Carroll

Interesting perspective from the husband.

EDITED: I misunderstood the article. The killer is their friend Stephanie's brother. Thank you Sarx for pointing that out to me! What a relief! Still horrible, esp that she knew him, but I am thankful it wasn't her own brother!

O.M.G! The killer is Heather's brother. O.M.G. To think she knew it was her brother and he was killing her. I have no words to describe how that makes me feel. May justice be served for Heather and those who love her.
I am proud of the husband for using his grief and anger to try to make positive changes. God bless her loved ones.

I believe Dave is Stephanie's brother, not Heather's. The wording is a bit weird in that article though.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/artic...cle_56272660-4a66-5751-8613-d4931ee71d4a.html

:what:

wow - this is crazy. i feel really bad for this guy and for his poor wife. i wonder what the story is with dave? this is sort of like whitney heichle with jonathan holt...

but the husband states in the link above that everyone felt sorry for dave, especially his wife and she always asked him to take dave fishing so he could have some "clean" fun...this sounds like dave must have some kind of substance abuse problem as well as being fixated on heather - why do these guys kill the women they are fixated on? is it because the women dont reciprocate the fixation or romantic feelings or are they just wanting to kill them? i just dont get people. moo

I believe Dave is Stephanie's brother, not Heather's. The wording is a bit weird in that article though.

Thank you Sarx! Although it is still horrible all around, I am SO thankful her last vision on this earth was not of her own brother killing her. Feel so horrible for her husband and other loved ones.

Sounds like they need a serious review of procedures. The family solved this.

Quiroz pleaded guilty to avoid going to trial. He was scheduled for sentencing on September 18th.

"Suspect in 2012 killing of Hollister mom accepts murder charge" - August 2015

http://www.sanbenitocountytoday.com/news/crime_and_fire/suspect-in-killing-of-hollister-mom-accepts-murder-charge/article_31c5d396-3fa0-11e5-ad43-739eac9eea23.html

Quiroz, who previously pleaded not guilty to the crime, had faced charges alleging homicide and kidnapping for ransom. He has been represented by public defender Gregory LaForge.

Quiroz had been scheduled to start a jury trial Monday. Instead, he arrived in court and entered the new plea. Monday's no contest plea acts as an admission of guilt in the court of law.

"He suffered great remorse and didn't want the family to go through a trial," LaForge said Monday in an interview with the Free Lance.

RIP Heather

50818703a03a7.image.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon