CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Heidi Planck, 39, Reported Missing From Downey After Failing To Pick Up Son From School

The family of Heidi Planck said they last saw her 11 days ago on Oct. 17 in the 7800 block of Gardendale Street, according to LAPD.

Planck’s ex-husband said Planck left their son’s football game at halftime, adding that she seemed distracted. In a bizarre turn, three hours later, in Downtown LA, her dog was found on the 28th floor of an apartment building. Planck, her silver Range Rover, her purse, her personal phone and computer, were all gone.

Planck is white, 5-feet-3 inches tall and weighs about 120 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes.

She was last seen wearing jeans and a gray sweater driving a 2017 gray Range Rover with a black-and-yellow California license plate of U840X0.

Culver-City-Mother-2.png

CA - Heidi Planck,39,left son’s game,dog found, Los Angeles,17 Oct 2021*MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE*No discussion

Thread #1

Last edited:
Mod Note:

I must say my head is still spinning from trying to wrap my mind around so many moving parts as it relates to Heidi's life and what has surfaced. Therefore, I can absolutely see where the gray areas might be in trying to discuss this case. Here is the skinny as it relates to the rules:

-Do not sleuth individuals not named a victim or POI/Suspect. So basically - the only individual approved for sleuthing at this time is Heidi
-You can however discuss what is published in MSM regarding Heidi's business associates, etc. Use initials only and do not expand the discussion scope beyond what is published in the article as it relates to these individuals.
-Include links to support any information posted as fact
-Keep in mind that WS is a victim friendly discussion forum

If you have any questions please report on any post to reach an Admin or Mod.

Best,
Tiff

Complete List of TOS can be found HERE

So Heidi didn't have a phone with her? Both phones were at her house? I'm so confused right now.
I don’t remember the Ring photo from her driveway. Did it look like she was on a call or had a phone?
Both her phones were located in her home and she allegedly did not respond or communicate with friends or family after leaving the game.

He had her personal phone, which he referred to as her backup phone after her friend gave it to him on the 18th.
He got the work phone, with the dog
texts, on the 21st, he said.
On the 18th? Do you have a source for that? You're probably right but it's be so nice to see a timeline with sources cited cause this is getting confusing and there are some conflicting dates floating about especially on the Sun articles. I'd rely on local LA reports: KTLA, KCAL9, ABC7, Fox11. The Sun cites other questionable articles as their source sometimes.

So Heidi didn't have a phone with her? Both phones were at her house? I'm so confused right now.
I agree this is getting very convoluted. Earlier stories said there was a phone in the home. Most said it was her work phone. Now both phones were found in the home? I was away all day with no chance to read news stories. Could someone link the sources for this please? TIA :)

As controller over the CC business, HP would know every dime the company held and how it was acquired. It is one of the most important positions within a multimillion dollar business.

A friend held a similar position when the mega company was about to go under leaving shareholders with massive financial losses. He shared details of contemplating killing himself, for example, by driving his car at dangerous speeds on the dark drive home each evening. He knew the truth was about to be revealed to the public and his involvement would shame his family and his lovely wife's family.

As life would have it, my cousin worked in the same dept as he was her boss. She resigned over the dirty deeds of 'cooking the books' and sought employment elsewhere which was a wise decision as the main office holders all went to prison. The CEO and founder of the company died in prison last year.

"Her boss, Jason Sugarman, is accused of stealing "$43 million from unwitting pension funds to finance the acquisition of a global financial conglomerate of European and Bermuda insurers, and investment advisers based in Virginia and Connecticut" according to legal documents..."

Missing mom's boss ‘probed over a $43M fraud’ as sleuths seek LinkedIn clues

I don’t remember the Ring photo from her driveway. Did it look like she was on a call or had a phone?
Both her phones were located in her home and she allegedly did not respond or communicate with friends or family after leaving the game.

Wait, let’s get try to get accurate here. I know it’s a confusing case.
What you say about her two phones is not how I understand it.

One phone was found in her home on the kitchen counter, which the friend (DN) took possession of to hand to to the ex (JW), who eventually turned it over to the LAPD.

The other phone is missing, and is presumed to have been with Heidi. It has not been located, as Location Service is turned off.

*edited to add that I’m basing my phone info from the Nancy Grace podcast from the interview with the ex and friend. Crime Stories with Nancy Grace (The 11/3/21 one)

MOO

Last edited:
On the 18th? Do you have a source for that? You're probably right but it's be so nice to see a timeline with sources cited cause this is getting confusing and there are some conflicting dates floating about especially on the Sun articles. I'd rely on local LA reports: KTLA, KCAL9, ABC7, Fox11. The Sun cites other questionable articles as their source sometimes.

I’ll dig them up. Mr Wayne divulged those tidbits days ago. The girlfriend laid the story out during Nancy Grace interview last night.
In fact, earlier today someone posted that exceprt
from the NG story last night..

I agree this is getting very convoluted. Earlier stories said there was a phone in the home. Most said it was her work phone. Now both phones were found in the home? I was away all day with no chance to read news stories. Could someone link the sources for this please? TIA :)
Let me dig the citations out. You’re welcome

Nov 03, 2021

Jim said he took “one of Heidi’s phones” and found a message about her dog after reporting that his ex was missing.Credit: Facebook

Jim said he took “one of her phones” after reporting that Heidi was missing and found a message about her dog.

He told The Sun: “I got Heidi’s electronics on October 21st. I probably started looking into them on October 25th.”

Jim added: “I found the chip number and started tracking it all the time. They told me that the dog was finally found in the central data location.

“Okay, that means they’re going to call Heidi’s phone or send a text message,” I said.

“I happened to have her phone. After making a police report, I went into her house and took some of her electronics with her unnumbered friends and family. Because I was able to talk.

“Then I found the text message,’Hey, are you lonely without a dog?’

New Heidi Planck clues revealed from odd text to her multiple phones and strange behavior when she was last seen - California News Times

Nov 03, 2021

Jim said he took “one of Heidi’s phones” and found a message about her dog after reporting that his ex was missing.Credit: Facebook

Jim said he took “one of her phones” after reporting that Heidi was missing and found a message about her dog.

He told The Sun: “I got Heidi’s electronics on October 21st. I probably started looking into them on October 25th.”

Jim added: “I found the chip number and started tracking it all the time. They told me that the dog was finally found in the central data location.

“Okay, that means they’re going to call Heidi’s phone or send a text message,” I said.

“I happened to have her phone. After making a police report, I went into her house and took some of her electronics with her unnumbered friends and family. Because I was able to talk.

“Then I found the text message,’Hey, are you lonely without a dog?’

New Heidi Planck clues revealed from odd text to her multiple phones and strange behavior when she was last seen - California News Times
Isn’t that a creepy message!

o
JW said so and in the NG interview HP’s friend corroborated that she went to Heidi’s house- she has a key- on the 18th and found her phone. She took it to JW. JW had said that he asked her to go because he wanted to talk to Heidi about something related to their son and she hadn’t responded to his attempts to contact her. . The friend said she went because the son asked her to.
However, the friend did not retrieve the work phone or laptop.
On the 18th? Really? So two days before JW reported her missing?

I don’t know how to forward here the post on page 36.
Transcript if cell phone/laptop info posted by member -Allaboutbtrial.
There are also other sources, too. Last week.

Transcript if cell ohine/laptop info posted by member -Allaboutbtrial.
o

On the 18th? Really? So two days before JW reported her missing?
Yes. Then they went back with LE in 21st and got the other ohone and laptops. Personal and work. Apparently.
The transcript is on page 36

Transcript if cell phone/laptop info posted by member -Allaboutbtrial.
Here is the link to NG from that post

JW says in this that he got the cell phone from her house after the missing persons report was filed... He says D brought the phone to him the next day.... but he says he went there to get it with D and D says she got the phone??? am i losing my mind?? the first 2 minutes of that clip have me so confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiemi