CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
So in your video, there is parking directly across the street from the lobby entrance and alley is across the street!!! So Heidi parked there and walked into the alley?

Sorry I had to orient myself to a map, after looking at your video.
Google Maps

It makes sense she would park there. Her car was so close to where she walked with Seven in the alley.

I noticed it was mostly empty? I saw gates, can that lot be closed off? Did it have signs indicating it was dedicated parking for the building?

All Heidi had to do is walk across the street and she's in the alley. Could she enter the building from that alley, or did she had to walk back out to the lobby on the street?
No she could not. From the alley she would have to cross the street back to H & F access the lobby.

So in this video there is a terracotta looking wall with an entrance door to the green building. Is that building an office or residence? Could you see into the courtyard from the entrance door? Is there a pin code entrance there? Sorry, for all the questions. But this area caught my eye on Google.
1. Residence
2. No
3. Yes

So whenever was looking over she was not looking at an H+F building or someone on an H+F balcony? What was she looking over at? MOO
Right she not be looking up at H&F as its ahead of here and she hasn’t reached there yet at this point.
To my best guess she is looking up at the wall with the mural at that point.

What about the circular meter looking things on the left side of the frame in the video…I don’t see those there and see big polls that are not in the video?
I walked the “alley” also today, I did a screen shot of where HP was walking vs the pics I took.
If this is correct, HP is coming out of the alley,towards public parking lot, towards H&F.
5A5502EE-8D32-40A4-B42B-3EB04519EF40.jpeg BDCC996C-7B58-46ED-B4E7-7684129F04F2.jpeg

I walked the “alley” also today, I did a screen shot of where HP was walking vs the pics I took.
If this is correct, HP is coming out of the alley,towards public parking lot, towards H&F.
View attachment 321941 View attachment 321942
Perfect! I asked about that earlier today. So was she walking back to her car, or over to the Hope tower lobby? The million dollar question ... if so they caught her on their camera for certain. Google Maps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member