CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is listed as an "agent" for these LLCs, not an owner/member, correct? This just means she is the individual to whom documents are to be delivered about the entity's (or entities') filings. It is highly unlikely, IMO, that HP was signing tax returns. Tax returns are not signed by an agent, but an officer/director/member, IME.

No. For Arcadian Capital LLC she is a "manager". The agent for service of process is MN, the CEO, who lists his address as a mailbox store in BH (which means he's difficult to serve). LLCs are typically organized with managers not directors, owners, or shareholders.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Why was the FBI expecting to find a crime scene when they raided her home? Did they find her vehicle with evidence of harm? Could there be video of her returning home after the game and someone being at her house? Could someone else have been driving her vehicle with the dog to the apartments? Just my random thoughts. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Note:

I must say my head is still spinning from trying to wrap my mind around so many moving parts as it relates to Heidi's life and what has surfaced. Therefore, I can absolutely see where the gray areas might be in trying to discuss this case. Here is the skinny as it relates to the rules:

-Do not sleuth individuals not named a victim or POI/Suspect. So basically - the only individual approved for sleuthing at this time is Heidi
-You can however discuss what is published in MSM regarding Heidi's business associates, etc. Use initials only and do not expand the discussion scope beyond what is published in the article as it relates to these individuals.
-Include links to support any information posted as fact
-Keep in mind that WS is a victim friendly discussion forum

If you have any questions please report on any post to reach an Admin or Mod.

Best,
Tiff

Complete List of TOS can be found HERE

BBM
Also in the same article above, from the Sun, they indicate that the ex husband runs ( owns?)a hair salon catering to the stars in Bev Hills. Of note, IME/IMO hair salons have taken a huge financial hit during covid times even in the wealthy enclaves. Just a thought. This also introduces us perhaps to where Heidi may have made connections with wealthy/ powerful people. Also of note is that most of the narrative coming from msm is from the Ex husband. Very chatty IMO
It does makes sense that Heidi could've made connections to her current employer thru the ex's hair salon clients. If that's the case wouldn't the ex know these people as well? MOO

Mod Note:

I must say my head is still spinning from trying to wrap my mind around so many moving parts as it relates to Heidi's life and what has surfaced. Therefore, I can absolutely see where the gray areas might be in trying to discuss this case. Here is the skinny as it relates to the rules:

-Do not sleuth individuals not named a victim or POI/Suspect. So basically - the only individual approved for sleuthing at this time is Heidi
-You can however discuss what is published in MSM regarding Heidi's business associates, etc. Use initials only and do not expand the discussion scope beyond what is published in the article as it relates to these individuals.
-Include links to support any information posted as fact
-Keep in mind that WS is a victim friendly discussion forum

If you have any questions please report on any post to reach an Admin or Mod.

Best,
Tiff

Complete List of TOS can be found HERE
Thank you for defining what we can discuss and for acknowledging the complicated nature of this case. It is indeed head-spinning!!

Thanks for sharing your perspective. I had thought the reports of the real estate company not being cooperative were overblown. The media was making it sound like it was like a sole individual owner. It’s a company with a robust legal department, and it sounds like they (honestly, rightfully) wanted a proper search warrant. Has her car been located? Otherwise I guess I assume she was picked up somewhere by a resident of the building and driven there?
Heidi's Work Experience

According to others on this site, Heidi said was listed as a "controller "of a similar corporation but I doubt she performed the same type of duties as a controller of a legit med sized business. Also small businesses like the corps people have dug up here usually only have a couple of employees who are directors or managers, if any at all, and don't typically have "controllers". She has no real experience as an accountant listed anywhere, had no accounting degree, and no master's degree.

Helms Ave (Heidi's Home)
I also wonder if the Helms Ave address is a single family home? It looks large and as if there actually may be several units there which is supported by the Banc of California sign that Google Maps street view reveals from when the house was under construction. Banc of California is a commercial and business bank and unless the home was multifamily then it would seem to not be eligible for that kind of funding. Was the whole reason that Heidi was living in the Helms Ave address related to the SI issue? Was this slip up discovered and the subject of some sort of dispute? <modsnip> I'd maybe dismiss it an unimportant business relationship but then there's the address listed on the document for Helms Ave where it turns out that Heidi really was living as we know because it was searched the other day and confirmed to be Heidi's home. <modsnip>

Banc of California
Interestingly, I was looking at the Google street view of the house which shows the house while it was still under construction. If you look closely at the construction fence it says it was financed by Banc of California which is a commercial/business bank that allegedly has a sketchy past BANC: Extensive Ties To Notorious Fraudster Jason Galanis Make Shares Un-Investible | Seeking Alpha (thanks to whoever connected these dots earlier).
Thanks for this. I looked into AC LLC last night and got tired. I’m not sure the extent of JS’s current involvement, but he was definitely involved in the creation/initial investment. Interestingly, this company was also involved a lawsuit stemming from an acquisition. It settled in June 2021. Complicated stuff. I will say, the number of lawsuits involving these people is a lot but also maybe not that crazy considering the complicated corporate structure.

Re Banc of California, the former CEO is JS’s brother. He resigned.

“So, I’m just, I’m totally bewildered by this. This is completely puzzling why we haven’t found out anything,” Wayne told the Daily Mail , adding that the not knowing was killing the couple’s 10-year-old son.

“The poor kid, man,” Wayne said.

“He just needs to know what the hell happened to his mom. And he’s going to have to have some kind of closure somewhere.”

“He [their son] was doing okay until he saw a photo of them the other day and then he just broke down,” he said.

“He told me that he just wanted one more time to talk to her. That hurt. That was really painful. We’re just hoping for a miracle and that she comes home.”

“People are very, very attached to their pets, and their pets do not just go missing,” said Jarrod Burguan, a retired San Bernardino police chief.

“There clearly is something out of place here.”
Are feds eyeing scandal-plagued boss in disappearance of Cali mom? | Toronto Sun

Who is Heidi Planck and when did she go missing?

Online sleuths share Heidi Planck theories after 'boss probed over $43m fraud'

Ex-husband of missing LA accountant suspects her disappearance may be linked to employer | Daily Mail Online

One thing I’ve been considering, as others have brought up the dog piece of the puzzle. If perhaps the dog was found outside the building and for whatever reason was loose on the 28th floor of the apt building (and the media is reporting it incorrectly as being found there), this apartment building is located in downtown LA about a mile from the SEC’s LA regional office. It’s also not too far from the US Attorney’s Office, FBI HQ, and LA Police Dept (though not as quick of a walk as the SEC would be). Maybe there is going to be more to the story and she had a meeting or reason for being downtown related to work. This might explain leaving the game early and being antsy.

ETA I used to work for the fed in downtown la and am roughly familiar with the area. And my implication is maybe the dog was wandering around DTLA and someone brought it into the building?

“So, I’m just, I’m totally bewildered by this. This is completely puzzling why we haven’t found out anything,” Wayne told the Daily Mail , adding that the not knowing was killing the couple’s 10-year-old son.

“The poor kid, man,” Wayne said.

“He just needs to know what the hell happened to his mom. And he’s going to have to have some kind of closure somewhere.”

“He [their son] was doing okay until he saw a photo of them the other day and then he just broke down,” he said.

“He told me that he just wanted one more time to talk to her. That hurt. That was really painful. We’re just hoping for a miracle and that she comes home.”

“People are very, very attached to their pets, and their pets do not just go missing,” said Jarrod Burguan, a retired San Bernardino police chief.

“There clearly is something out of place here.”
Are feds eyeing scandal-plagued boss in disappearance of Cali mom? | Toronto Sun

Who is Heidi Planck and when did she go missing?

Ex-husband of missing LA accountant suspects her disappearance may be linked to employer | Daily Mail Online
JW's language sounds like he feels Heidi is deceased and not coming back? Is that meaningful? Perhaps he's speaking from the POV that this has never happened before and is very much out of character for his son's Mom ...

Asked about JS, a managing partner at Heidi’s firm Camden Capital, Heidi's ex-husband Jim Wayne, 63, told The Sun: “Heidi would have been working with him daily, for sure. I know for a fact that the police are looking into that. That’s absolutely one of their lines of inquiry."

There is no evidence to suggest that JS was involved in Planck’s disappearance, and police have not named him as a suspect or person of interest in her disappearance.

JW also seems to be convinced Heidi's disappearance is related to her job.

One thing I’ve been considering, as others have brought up the dog piece of the puzzle. If perhaps the dog was found outside the building and for whatever reason was loose on the 28th floor of the apt building (and the media is reporting it incorrectly as being found there), this apartment building is located in downtown LA about a mile from the SEC’s LA regional office. It’s also not too far from the US Attorney’s Office, FBI HQ, and LA Police Dept (though not as quick of a walk as the SEC would be). Maybe there is going to be more to the story and she had a meeting or reason for being downtown related to work. This might explain leaving the game early and being antsy.

ETA I used to work for the fed in downtown la and am roughly familiar with the area. And my implication is maybe the dog was wandering around DTLA and someone brought it into the building?
Wow, thanks for bringing this up!! What a coinky-dink that the SEC’s LA regional office is a mile from where the dog was found o_O
Would a meeting occur on a Sunday though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState