CA CA - Heidi Rodriguez, 51, Fresno, male friend dropped her off at store, 17 May 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully I can say this in a way that doesn't violate the TOS. In a search of her name on FB there's a post by LP-W with a some comments from DD that, based on my map searches, might explain the "why" of the drop off location better.

Hopefully I can say this in a way that doesn't violate the TOS. In a search of her name on FB there's a post by LP-W with a some comments from DD that, based on my map searches, might explain the "why" of the drop off location better.

I wasn't sure how to bring these up and stay within the rules. I also noted the interesting way family wants info to go directly to them vs LE. I wondered if Heidi was not in a permanent living situation.

No she is not homeless. She’s a very good person and not the type to just go missing. She’s a good friend of the fam.
Would you consider becoming a verified insider? Professional Posters and Verified Insiders

There is very little publicly available information and many great people here who would love to assist in any way possible.

Would you consider becoming a verified insider? Professional Posters and Verified Insiders

There is very little publicly available information and many great people here who would love to assist in any way possible.

I can share what I know while respecting her daughter who asked not to share anything. Obviously the reports of where she was last seen or known to be is public. Areas of interest are Bass and Shaver lake.

I'm not understanding the "why" after reading the comments. Hate being so dense when it's probably obvious. Can you provide any insight?

I can share what I know while respecting her daughter who asked not to share anything. Obviously the reports of where she was last seen or known to be is public. Areas of interest are Bass and Shaver lake.
Thank you for this info, I was wondering where they camped, either one of those lakes are a whole lot of area to cover, unfortunately.

It's frustrating that we have so little info. It's pretty likely Heidi would be captured on some sort of surveillance footage if she were actually at the place where her friend says he dropped her off. So, was she?

It's frustrating that we have so little info. It's pretty likely Heidi would be captured on some sort of surveillance footage if she were actually at the place where her friend says he dropped her off. So, was she?

If that were the case, wouldn't LE already put out those images (stills).

Was she dropped off with camping gear, what was she wearing? At which time was she supposedly dropped off?

More posts and comments from that person indicating that she has been seen/heard from and is no longer considered missing.

NW corner is gas station/convenience store/Jack in the Box. NE and SE corner are winery. SW is 41 acre parcel for sale. Nothing there but oleander.

I'm not a wine person, but I was amazed to see that facility was an E&J Gallo winery facility--it looks like an oil and gas refinery or a chemical plant. I mean, Gallo is a really large commercial winery, but still, an industrial/refinery-looking like plant is not exactly what pops into my head when I hear winery. :p

We don't know where home is for Heidi. That's a piece of the puzzle, IMO. While there is chatter on SM, it's interestingly difficult to find and vague.
I’m a very good friend of the male that was involved.And was on the camping trip along with seven others.We were expecting them late afternoon we got a call late Friday afternoon that he was near. But he was going to choose to stay across the road from where we were because his friend was intoxicated already :( And was contemplating taking her back home at that point,I’m sure you seen Heidi has been found safe and claims she didn’t know she was missing,And yes there’s a lot more to the story she was dropped off at the gas station because she wasn’t allowed at her home when drinking after lengthy Discussion and refusal to get out of the car he was attempting to take her to a family members house when she became combative and chose to stay at the gas station, she has a known history of being homeless on the streets in Colorado and Vegas she put that poor man through hell and her family unfortunately she needs help, she was never missing she got out of the car on her own will and chose to be left where she was.my friend cooperated from the very beginning family seem to leave out all the details about the confrontation with the roommate and how the roommate wouldn’t let her stay there and he had no choice she was very combative… so much nonsense in this world with people that need attention shame on her for wasting everybody’s time

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005
Back