CA CA - Hemet, skeletal remains, Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The body was found on Oct. 28, 2021. (article #1 behind a paywall, but was published a day later) There is no UID in Namus with that date.

This is a readable outlet https://myrcns.com/2021/10/29/human-skeletal-remains-found-in-hemet-investigation-continuing/

HEMET, Calif., — Authorities today are continuing a suspicious death investigation after an area resident walking their dog in Hemet located what they believed were skeletal human remains Thursday morning, Oct. 28.

The remains, which have not yet been identified, were located in a field adjacent the northeast corner of Sanderson Avenue and Domenigoni Parkway, according to officials.

Responding officers determined that the skeletal remains appeared to be that of a human and upon further examination by Riverside County Sheriff-Coroner officials, the remains were confirmed to be human.

The skeletal remains were collected by Coroner officials for further testing to determine the sex, age and identity of the deceased victim.

Hemet PD’s Detective Bureau has assumed the case and is continuing to actively investigate the incident and will release additional information when it becomes available.

The remains are not listed on here Unidentified Persons | Riverside County Sheriff, CA

The remains could have been identified and they didn't publish about it.

Hemet has a lot of unhoused people, so I would not be surprised to learn it was one of them. However, there are several people missing from Hemet. The location the remains were found I suppose could be an unhoused person or one of the missing people, but something has me leaning towards unhoused.

Hemet has a lot of unhoused people, so I would not be surprised to learn it was one of them. However, there are several people missing from Hemet. The location the remains were found I suppose could be an unhoused person or one of the missing people, but something has me leaning towards unhoused.
Could be. Do you have an explanation why this UID isn't on record, besides possibly identified? I'm going to check the unclaimed section of Namus.

ETA
Not in the unclaimed section

I can't find this UID in Namus and no update about this remains being identified or other updated details. I don't know but could it be an archaeological find?

I suppose it's possible. There is a lot of construction in the valley and supposedly when things are found the construction is supposed to halt until the artifacts can be assessed and identified.

O/T Across from where this person was found, one of the largest excavations of fossils occurred when the Diamond Valley Lake reservoir was created. Pretty cool place!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem
Back