Found Alive CA - Jamie Tull, 33, Le Grand, 18 July 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would take the restraining order and dissolution with a grain of salt. My grandmother was mentally ill and whenever she got off her meds she would go file a restraining order against my mother. She had dilutions that my mother was going to all of her neighbors and talking about her. She said she could hear it through the walls. My mother had no idea what she was talking about. It was all in my grandmother's mind. The court filing could be something but it also could be nothing. Shame on that pastor for getting her off her meds.

ETA I think her friends or family should have some insight on if the marriage was really on the rocks, or if this was because of mental illness. Maybe we can get a VI over here.

I would take the restraining order and dissolution with a grain of salt. My grandmother was mentally ill and whenever she got off her meds she would go file a restraining order against my mother. She had dilutions that my mother was going to all of her neighbors and talking about her. She said she could hear it through the walls. My mother had no idea what she was talking about. It was all in my grandmother's mind. The court filing could be something but it also could be nothing. Shame on that pastor for getting her off her meds.

ETA I think her friends or family should have some insight on if the marriage was really on the rocks, or if this was because of mental illness. Maybe we can get a VI over here.
Yep....the disease has you high on life one minute and paranoid the next. I hope she is safe....off meds could be a bad situation.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

http://www.modbee.com/news/article162589958.html
Snipped from article "He put her on speaker, and texted her father to call 911. He assured her he would be down to meet her there, and after he hung up, he also called 911."

I find this to be super odd. Why did he hang up with her, he was obviously on a cell phone if he was able to text her father to call 911, why wouldn't he stay on the phone with her. I don't understand why in the world he would hang up the phone?

http://www.modbee.com/news/article162589958.html
Snipped from article "He put her on speaker, and texted her father to call 911. He assured her he would be down to meet her there, and after he hung up, he also called 911."

I find this to be super odd. Why did he hang up with her, he was obviously on a cell phone if he was able to text her father to call 911, why wouldn't he stay on the phone with her. I don't understand why in the world he would hang up the phone?
I'm sure he is regretting it now.

My meter is just going off like mad, and I have to wear a muzzle to avoid letting loose a flurry.

Let me just say that I've become a very cynical person who requires hard, verifiable facts before I believe anything said about a missing person.

I need facts, including a timeline, before I can accept or discount anything.

Okay. Here's the start of a timeline

February 2017
According to her father, Jamie stops taking medication for bipolar disorder on the recommendation of a pastor.

6/23
Jamie files for divorce on grounds of domestic violence.

6/27
A temporary restraining order is issued against Jamie's husband.

7/17, 9 a.m.
Jamie is due in court on the domestic violence claim against her husband. Did she appear?

7/17, Time not published in any news reports
Jamie's vehicle is found in a rural area 60 miles southeast of her home. Police find the vehicle in a small animal pen. It reportedly crashed through a wire fence and collided with a cattle gate. Jamie is nowhere to be found.

7/17, After the crash
Jamie's husband and mother arrive together at the scene of the crash.

I being a person diagnosed with bipolar disorder 20+ years ago, can understand the highs and lows you can get to. I don't find this "hinky" at all. I do have episodes where I'm depressed, feel underappreciated, everything is wrong in life, my husband is 15 minutes late home, he is doing something (he isn't). I at one point threw cooking pots at him. (Sounds terrible now). I called my family because he restrained me from getting out of control. However, once I was medicated sufficiently, I was the perpetrator of violence and I blamed him. It's hard to understand why sometimes bipolar people can flip on you so quickly, or see things differently and react without merit. My husband hangs in there. Always has. If you have never had it, or had family or close friends diagnosed with it, things like how the husband reacted (hanging up) is sometimes just a bad mistake. After you have lived with people like us, sometimes you just react and not think of anything bad. It seems as though he contacted her immediate kin, called 911 himself because he wanted to get her help. Sometimes, thinks aren't really "hinky" we just see so much of it here, that the 1st thought jumps to mind is someone hurt someone intentionally. It sounds to me like, he knew he was 60 miles away from her and was concerned and scared. I feel, she set out with a thought to harm herself. IMO

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I being a person diagnosed with bipolar disorder 20+ years ago, can understand the highs and lows you can get to. I don't find this "hinky" at all. I do have episodes where I'm depressed, feel underappreciated, everything is wrong in life, my husband is 15 minutes late home, he is doing something (he isn't). I at one point threw cooking pots at him. (Sounds terrible now). I called my family because he restrained me from getting out of control. However, once I was medicated sufficiently, I was the perpetrator of violence and I blamed him. It's hard to understand why sometimes bipolar people can flip on you so quickly, or see things differently and react without merit. My husband hangs in there. Always has. If you have never had it, or had family or close friends diagnosed with it, things like how the husband reacted (hanging up) is sometimes just a bad mistake. After you have lived with people like us, sometimes you just react and not think of anything bad. It seems as though he contacted her immediate kin, called 911 himself because he wanted to get her help. Sometimes, thinks aren't really "hinky" we just see so much of it here, that the 1st thought jumps to mind is someone hurt someone intentionally. It sounds to me like, he knew he was 60 miles away from her and was concerned and scared. I feel, she set out with a thought to harm herself. IMO

Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you so much for sharing.

I don't mind sharing. Most often I'm under control.

I know it's hard to think of how quickly things can escalate in the brain of a bipolar person. We can flip on a fine at times. Sometimes we can go a long time WITHOUT major episodes other times, we have become adept at hiding things too! Thanks Henry2326!😘

I don't mind sharing. Most often I'm under control.

I know it's hard to think of how quickly things can escalate in the brain of a bipolar person. We can flip on a fine at times. Sometimes we can go a long time WITHOUT major episodes other times, we have become adept at hiding things too! Thanks Henry2326!

This is so true. Honestly, not speaking for the victim, but I definitely could see her viewing her husband hanging up the phone as not caring about the situation. She maybe didn't consider how he's rushing over to her as quickly as possible and she took off being all upset. Relationships + bipolar disorder can equal total chaos sometimes. It's so hard. Prayers for Jamie... and Apollo.

Someone walking along a dusty road after a crash might shed blood, sweat and tears. I'm surprised that a tracking dog lost her scent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone walking along a dusty road after a crash might shed blood, sweat and tears. I'm surprised that a tracking dog lost her scent.

Agreed...begs so many questions.
How far did the dog track her?
Where did it end?
Was the path straight or did it deviate?
Did the scent appear strong or weak?

Hoping for answers....

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Her church is posting this missing poster.

https://www.facebook.com/sheltercovelive/posts/10154997450007695

attachment.php

I want to clarify something: The church circulating the flier (Shelter Cove) is not the church that told her to stop taking her meds. In fact, this church, Shelter Cove, specifically addressed this topic this past weekend, saying that people's preferences that are not based on the Bible should not be taught as if they are absolutes.

The current series being taught is based on the Book of Acts:
https://sheltercovelive.com/sermonseries/acts/

Here is the June 15/16 message from that series (websleuth's embedding of this video messes up the timing of the video such that you cannot seek to a specific time properly. Copy and past this link below and remove the spaces):
www.vimeo.com / 226079600

The context starts at approximately 40 minutes into the message. At 45:35 - 46:00 Pastor Scott specifically addresses medication as not a Biblical issue, and is not a gateway for the devil.

It probably stopped because she got a ride. But, not knowing where it led to - street or deeper into the field - determines what happened next.

Has it been reported when this crash occurred? Was it noon? 5 p.m.? 3 a.m.?

I want to clarify something: The church circulating the flier (Shelter Cove) is not the church that told her to stop taking her meds. In fact, this church, Shelter Cove, specifically addressed this topic this past weekend, saying that people's preferences that are not based on the Bible should not be taught as if they are absolutes.

The current series being taught is based on the Book of Acts:
https://sheltercovelive.com/sermonseries/acts/

Here is the June 15/16 message from that series (websleuth's embedding of this video messes up the timing of the video such that you cannot seek to a specific time properly. Copy and past this link below and remove the spaces):
www.vimeo.com / 226079600

The context starts at approximately 40 minutes into the message. At 45:35 - 46:00 Pastor Scott specifically addresses medication as not a Biblical issue, and is not a gateway for the devil.

So she attended one church but got counseling from another church?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457
Back