CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, AWC--for some reason none of the news10 links will open for me.

Darn, I don't get CNN.

I'm probably reading too much into it, but look at the bars on the house windows. Is that something a lot of homes have?

Darnit--I wanna see the live video!

Now I'm beginning to think she has been held captive all these years and has just escaped from the house/basement because of the way they have a tent up and are searching the house.
Hoping they are not looking for remains of other victims.

anybody know what time it is in CA? we are central time here and it is 1:02pm. Just wondering when the presser will start.

Darn, I don't get CNN.

I'm probably reading too much into it, but look at the bars on the house windows. Is that something a lot of homes have?
Depending on the area- parts of Antioch are very lower class. Housing is cheaper and you have high Hispanic, Indian, and Fillipino populations out there.

anybody know what time it is in CA? we are central time here and it is 1:02pm. Just wondering when the presser will start.
11:07 on my computer.

Darnit--I wanna see the live video!

I'm not great with computers, but instead of clicking on the link, have you tried typing news10.net into your browser? That might work (but I'm not sure). :confused:

Mesage from News10 in the chat next to the live video!

Kelly Jackson, News10: if you are just joining us, the press conference with El Dorado County Sherffs and the FBI will be at 3pm. However, we will remiain Live_Online all afternoon with the very latest developments.
Details
2009-08-27 6:00 PM On

:angel:

Man looking at the pictures on HLN she was beautiful at 11. I wonder what the neighbors will be saying...

WOw. I cannot believe it. I've seen this girl on UM (I think), I know I've seen her face on flyers many many times. How...what....who....? I'm just babbling in shock.

cleo I'm still looking for another link for you! :wink:

Trying my best to find one ASAP!

I hate that you are missing this or not be able to see the live news coverage!

:angel:

this was also on the chat box:

Kelly Jackson, News10 Thereunion has taken place and Jaycee's mother has confirmed she is in fact her daugher.
Details

I'm not great with computers, but instead of clicking on the link, have you tried typing news10.net into your browser? That might work (but I'm not sure). :confused:

Thanks, I tried that but all it does is sit and spin--the page won't come up. How frustrating!

There could be others, I mapped Antioch to South Lake Tahoe,Ca where she disapeared from and it is 3 hours drive. So, that's a big area and these could have abducted other children and they could be missing from a large area of California IMO.

Jaycee Dugard thread is here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34140"]UPDATE - POSSIBLY LOCATED CA-Jaycee Lee Dugard Missing since: Jun 10th, 1991 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Maz

I can see the resemblence in the pictures shown........looks just like an older version of the picture we've all seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024