CA CA - Jennifer Wilmer, 21, Willow Creek, 13 Sept 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that people who lead the changing lifestyle that are hippies and free spirits get involved with drugs always end up badly... they end up interacting with people they shouldn't... thieves, rapists, traffickers etc... I don't think that She may have been a bad person but she was an easy target... her mother loved her and would have done anything for her...
either way
rest in peace

As someone who spent three months in Haight Ashbury SF during the Summer of Love in 1967, I think there is a certain naivetè that kicks in that leads to more trust than is warranted or wise. Although we were about Jennifer’s age at the time, my husband and I came out unscathed because we had each other and only dabbled lightly in LSD and marijuana. We didn’t anssociate with annyone who did hard drugs, so we weren’t easy targets. But Jennifer may have been. I’ve never thought she was a bad person, just someone who interacted with the bad ones unknowingly. Sadly.

Last edited:
Jennifer has been missing for 31 years today.
That would make her my daughter’s age. We left Humboldt County when our daughter was 13. The atmosphere at her middle school was part of the reason. We just didn’t want her coming of age around that. Unfortunately, Jennifer arrived when she was older, and didn’t have a clue about the dark side. I feel awful for her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back