CA CA - Jessica Roggenkamp, 44, Anderson, 10 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anderson woman, 44, reported missing
636171732905810675-JessicaRoggenkampVert.jpg

Jessica Roggenkamp, 44, was last seen at 3 a.m. Saturday
Her 2010 black Ford Mustang was found off a remote stretch of Highway 36 after she apparently changed a flat tire but she wasn't there.
http://www.redding.com/story/news/l...44-reported-missing-non-profit-says/95360806/

Anderson is in Shasta County, up I-5 from Yolo county. Haven't seen this posted by local news outlets yet KRCR or Action News but I missed the evening news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anderson police Sgt. Casey Day said his department is not considering Roggenkamp's disappearance as suspicious.

"At this point, we don't have any set of suspicious circumstances," Day said. It appears she voluntarily left, he said.

He said Roggenkamp's disappearance had no similarities to Redding mother Sherri Papini's abduction in November...

Roggenkamp has brown hair and brown eyes, is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 122 pounds. She takes prescription medication, according to the group.

http://www.redding.com/story/news/l...44-reported-missing-non-profit-says/95360806/

Wonder if she car issues or ran out of gas and decided to walk to a station. Hoping she is found

So, she apparently changed a flat tire in the middle of the night..but she basically ran away after that???? Why is she blonde in the pic? I question all LE from Redding north at this point. Too many missing women that "voluntarily left."

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

According to the Facebook page, she dyed her hair shortly before she went missing.

So, she apparently changed a flat tire in the middle of the night..but she basically ran away after that???? Why is she blonde in the pic? I question all LE from Redding north at this point. Too many missing women that "voluntarily left."

Do you think LE is abducting them? I do not understand your statement

Do you think LE is abducting them? I do not understand your statement
LE abducting them? No, I'm saying that a good number of women go missing in that area and LE always seems quick to call it "voluntary."
I guess we'll see.

LE abducting them? No, I'm saying that a good number of women go missing in that area and LE always seems quick to call it "voluntary."
I guess we'll see.

I'd imagine setting a panic saying theres a possible predator is not the wisest thing to announce when you have either little intel to go off or are trying to not scare the person or public

I imagine LE strategy is done for reasons

I guess we'll see.

Flat tire. 3am. Remote stretch of highway. Car abandoned. She is nowhere to be found. Missing 3 days.

No. Nothing at all suspicious about that.

So. If it's me, I call said friend in Igo ... "Come pick me up!" Assuming there is cell service on remote road. Otherwise ... nothing good can come of being alone (was she alone?) in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night.

Sigh.

I'd imagine setting a panic saying theres a possible predator is not the wisest thing to announce when you have either little intel to go off or are trying to not scare the person or public

I imagine LE strategy is done for reasons
Google how many women are missing in No. Cal. It's strictly my observation, possibly even speculation, but me setting a panic of a predator is nonsense. There's actually a predator out there...Sherri Papini's abductors.

Google how many women are missing in No. Cal. It's strictly my observation, possibly even speculation, but me setting a panic of a predator is nonsense. There's actually a predator out there...Sherri Papini's abductors.

LE can say / not say what they will, but if enough women are missing (I-5 corridor has a long history of being a major serial killer hub), people are already going to be in a panic.

Just saying correlation does not mean causation.

And there still is doubt in the SP case.

Do you also support the conspiracy theory of the smiley face killer?

Just saying correlation does not mean causation.

And there still is doubt in the SP case.

Do you also support the conspiracy theory of the smiley face killer?
What exactly are you reaching for in this conversation? I stated my opinion/speculation. You don't have to agree, but I'm not going to banter with you over it. You're more than welcome to have all the opinions you want regarding this case. No need to quote me with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB
Back